LuisP's Questions

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

LuisP's Questions

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Moved from the Kilroy thread

New thread, new topic and new members ?
Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:58 am

Is the in reference title possible or is this just a site for Voyeurs of past and irrelevant - to me and surely others - dramas ?

Depends on what forum you go to read. However, there is a new forum with new rules created. Registration has been reactivated. This forum was essentially locked down per Linda Brown's request to ....ahem....preserve the wonderful conversations.

While in questioning mode, I would be most grateful if answered on the following :

a) Do posts here get to be the object of "cosmic powers", like being edited, deleted, moved or archived at the whim of its owner once they get uncomfortable, or otherwise understood by its owner to be inappropriate (and I'm not talking about usage of "profound obscenities", just plain disagreement shown, for instance, (i) in a ridicule fashion, (ii) or through owner's prepotency, regarded as being off-topic ?) No
b) Does "the legacy of TTBrown" signature of this site means that it is open to his "inheritance", whatever its forms, legates, ignorants or just plain doubters, wanna-be pursuers or simple guys - like me - who have nothing to offer on that realm but think others out there may dwelling into ? Yes, there is no discrimination.
c) Do posts here get argumented by proxy, meaning, I will have my posts, or myself, questioned by unethical cowards who will not even show themselves through a nickname, but use instead a privileged relation with its owner to say whatever they please without having to face contradictory ? No and it will not be allowed by others unless a message posted and the original poster identified.
d) Does this site owner accepts people posting here for what they state is their intention Yes or will a poster have to go through endless accusations of motives, agendas, roles, paychecks, bosses, and so on and so forth, before one's posts are accepted - or not - on the merit of what they say ? No
e) Does this site owner suffers from general paranoia, obssessive suspicion, manipulative compulsion or posts-misconstruction syndrome ? No...but there is one person who would disagree with my answer.
f) Is this site owner a hypocrite or a backstabber ? We have been accused of that but there are those that will accuse the accuser. To answer you....No.
g) Lastly, can a thread be opened here and given to whoever wants to seriuosly participate in it without this site owner feeling threatened and envious ? Yes, as long as it conforms to the rules as posted

Many thanks for your time in answering the above, if you so wish.

My wanting to post here depends on it.

LuisP
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

My Answers

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: He left a mark
Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Luis, Here are your answers. This post will be moved soon since it is meant as a tribute to Trickfox...but it is probably the only time a post will be moved and I understand your reasons for posting here.

LuisP wrote:Is the in reference title possible or is this just a site for Voyeurs of past and irrelevant - to me and surely others - dramas ?

Depends on what forum you go to read. However, there is a new forum with new rules created. Registration has been reactivated. This forum was essentially locked down per Linda Brown's request to ....ahem....preserve the wonderful conversations.

While in questioning mode, I would be most grateful if answered on the following :

a) Do posts here get to be the object of "cosmic powers", like being edited, deleted, moved or archived at the whim of its owner once they get uncomfortable, or otherwise understood by its owner to be inappropriate (and I'm not talking about usage of "profound obscenities", just plain disagreement shown, for instance, (i) in a ridicule fashion, (ii) or through owner's prepotency, regarded as being off-topic ?) No
b) Does "the legacy of TTBrown" signature of this site means that it is open to his "inheritance", whatever its forms, legates, ignorants or just plain doubters, wanna-be pursuers or simple guys - like me - who have nothing to offer on that realm but think others out there may dwelling into ? Yes, there is no discrimination.
c) Do posts here get argumented by proxy, meaning, I will have my posts, or myself, questioned by unethical cowards who will not even show themselves through a nickname, but use instead a privileged relation with its owner to say whatever they please without having to face contradictory ? No and it will not be allowed by others unless a message posted and the original poster identified.
d) Does this site owner accepts people posting here for what they state is their intention Yes or will a poster have to go through endless accusations of motives, agendas, roles, paychecks, bosses, and so on and so forth, before one's posts are accepted - or not - on the merit of what they say ? No
e) Does this site owner suffers from general paranoia, obssessive suspicion, manipulative compulsion or posts-misconstruction syndrome ? No...but there is one person who would disagree with my answer.
f) Is this site owner a hypocrite or a backstabber ? We have been accused of that but there are those that will accuse the accuser. To answer you....No.
g) Lastly, can a thread be opened here and given to whoever wants to seriuosly participate in it without this site owner feeling threatened and envious ? Yes, as long as it conforms to the rules as posted

Many thanks for your time in answering the above, if you so wish.

My wanting to post here depends on it.

LuisP

And Luis, the avatar is a photo is a Blue photo.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: LuisP's Questions

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Unread postby Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Thank you Mikado, for answering my questions. Much apreciated, and noted.

As to moving my post, not only completely understood but even seconded.
Only posted on this thread given the fact that it was - far as I could discern - the only one open to posts.
Never meant to intrude on you people's homage to this person, and will not post here again.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: LuisP's Questions

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Unread postby LuisP » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Obviously, that post was mine.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Round Table