John Hutchison's Quartz Crystal

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: John Hutchison's Quartz Crystal

Postby Soloma » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Soloma wrote:Great posts as usual Luis.

Mikado,

I am most interested in you finishing your critique of the Hutchison work, you were thrown off the other site so quickly, you were not able to finish. Seems to be common over there, anyone who might think positively of the Hutchison work was either ignored or banned from the site, much like Luis and I.

Thank you in advance for finishing the critique.

Dan

I think what I might do is to start over with what I began on the Token. I still have the original posts and will repost them and continue. It will take some time.

I am in the throws of dealing with limited power due to an ice storm since Wednesday. Even so, it will still take some time.

Mikado

Mikado,

Looking forward to it, thanks.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am

Since the power crystal in packaged with the Johnny Tube to self power it, I thought I would bump this thread by mentioning I may have found someone who is going to pay for a counter so I can do some testing of the Johnny Tube.

I hope you decide to do this with me Luis, it seems you and I are the ones who are supposed to do this. I intend on copying your deployment to the best of my ability, perhaps the two of us can use the same counter and run the same tests concurrently, provide the data and once and for all prove or disprove whether or not these units are working as intended.

Hoping you all get involved to one degree or another, which was always my intention. Thanks in advance.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am

I would like to see those results as well. My involvement at the moment would not be possible due to other constraints.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Soloma wrote:Since the power crystal in packaged with the Johnny Tube to self power it, I thought I would bump this thread by mentioning I may have found someone who is going to pay for a counter so I can do some testing of the Johnny Tube.

I hope you decide to do this with me Luis, it seems you and I are the ones who are supposed to do this. I intend on copying your deployment to the best of my ability, perhaps the two of us can use the same counter and run the same tests concurrently, provide the data and once and for all prove or disprove whether or not these units are working as intended.

Hoping you all get involved to one degree or another, which was always my intention. Thanks in advance.

Dan

Dan
I have meanwhile addressed these questions you raise on the "Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit" thread on "The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience" sub-forum.

I am the one who thanks you for being involved, and for keeping your strenght in moving this forward.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:22 am

Luis,

It appears the person who was talking about getting involved and helping with a counter was more talk than anything. I have not heard from him about purchasing a counter or Citizen Perth about which of his counters would best fit our needs or if any of his contacts wanted to get involved. So disappointing.

I have reached out again to Nancy to get her position on this, does she have the time to get involved with us in testing? I imagine she would not want to get involved on the forum again, perhaps whatever is communicated by her via email can be related back to the forum.

I will see what I can put together.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table