John Ernst Worrell Keely

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

John Ernst Worrell Keely

Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm

"Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."(Albert Einstein)

“There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are one. Force is liberated matter. Matter is force in bondage. Matter is bound up energy and energy is liberated matter.” (John Keely)

John Ernst Worrell Keely (September 3, 1827 - November 18, 1898) was a US inventor from Philadelphia who spent 50 years developing and refining a wide variety of devices that used ‘sympathetic vibratory force’ or ‘etheric force’ to levitate objects, spin large wheels, power engines, and disintegrate rock.

He was also called a liar, a fraudster and a delusional impostor.

Keely claimed to catalyze the vibratory force necessary to make objects move using a variety of musical instruments, including trumpets, horns, harmonicas, fiddles, and zithers, and said could even operate the equipment just by “whistling”.

Witnesses report how Keely was able to make heavy steel balls move in the air by simply playing on a kind of mouth organ. Using a combination of transmitter, connecting wires, and musical instrument, he was able to make a 3.6-kg model of an airship rise into the air, descend, or hover with a motion ‘as gentle as that of thistledown’.
He was also able to lift extremely heavy weights by connecting them to vibratory appliances worn on his person; several people witnessed him levitate and move a 3-tonne cast-iron sphere in this way, and also make it heavier so that it sank into the ground as if into mud.

Broomfield-Moore asked Thomas Edison to visit Keely but Edison backed out at the last minute. For the 27 years Keely was running his company (building a motor that worked, yes, you got it, on water), he faced legal problems, accusations of fraud and even the occasional claim of sorcery and involvement of occultism.

In 1890 Keely pronounced that he was on the verge of a breakthrough. The "liberator" would disintegrate air and release an "etheric force"that could convert one quart (1 L) of water to enough power to "send a train of cars from Philadelphia to San Francisco"

3 6 9
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." (Nikola Tesla)

John Keely, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat."

Speculation on Keely and his method of anti-gravity:
For Thrust (or levitation) : An artificial neutral center is created which causes the natural neutral center of the test mass to be drawn towards the artificial center with an attraction proportional to the energy flowing through the artificial neutral center.
For Weight Increase or aggregation of additional mass: When the artificial neutral center is superposed onto the natural center, the aether flows increase proportionate to the entraining amplitudes flowing through the artificial neutral center thus causing an increase in weight and a gradual INCREASE in the mass density.
For Levitation : A wire or ring is placed around the object. The ring is fed with a frequency that resonates with the neutral center of the mass. Such a resonance, properly directed can cause what Keely calls "high vortex action" to decrease or increase the aether flow through the mass neutral center. This flow creates the equivalent of a soliton, or a self-contained standing wave' with extremely high rotational velocities on the perimeter of the mass. Such a flow directly controls the "weight" of the mass by exceeding the Flotte 'Z' axis or better stated, by creating a higher potential in the mass aggregate than that of the surrounding media for ejection of the mass to one more favorable to its energetic level.
Keely also reported a cooling effect of the local air when the anti-grav effect was in operation (likely an ion wind).

Keely's Dissociation of Water
This guy said these extraordinary thing :
- "I take water and air, two mediums of different specific gravity, and produce from them by generation an effect under vibrations that liberates from the air and water an inter atomic ether. The energy of this ether is boundless and can hardly be comprehended. The specific gravity of the ether is about four times lighter than that of hydrogen gas, the lightest gas so far discovered."
- "It is an elaboration of interatomic ether by vibration. The atomic ether vibrates all around the molecules of matter. There is a magnetic force attached to it at the same time, and it assimilates with the molecular atomic aggregations - that is, assimilates with a certain attractive force that it is hard to tell what it is. I call it a vibratory negative"

Frequency of Hydrogen- 42,800 / 6562.79 (Hydrogen) = 6.5216.
Frequency of Oxygen- 42,800 / 7775.43 (Oxygen) = 5.5045.
(Note: Dissociation occurs at about 5.5 and 6.5 times the frequency of hydrogen and oxygen).

in Living Energies, Callum Coats prints these estimates by Keely:
■Molecular Vibrations 100,000,000 per second
■Inter-molecular vibrations 300,000,000 per second
■Atomic Vibrations 900,000,000 per second
■Inter-atomic Vibrations 2,700,000,000 per second
■Aetheric Vibrations 8,100,000,000 per second
■Inter-aetheric Vibrations at 24,300,000,000 per second

Lastly, some minor facts
■Keely reported disintegration of mass with standing waves (which is now a commercial process),
■Keely reported producing light in water (what is now termed sonoluminescence/triboluminescence),
■Keely reported acoustic levitation (verified by NASA and others) though Keely went FAR BEYOND this brute force technique,
■Keely reported geometries that could intensify sound pressures without adding additional energy (recently patented and in use by MacroSonics),
■Keely reported cold in the presence of certain 'orders of vibration' (now patented as an acoustic refrigration and cooling system),

Fascinating stuff, all of this.

Credits :
- Wikipedia
- PESWiki
- SomaEnergetics
LuisP
Commander

Re: John Ernst Worrell Keely

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:42 am

LuisP wrote:
Speculation on Keely and his method of anti-gravity:
For Thrust (or levitation) : An artificial neutral center is created which causes the natural neutral center of the test mass to be drawn towards the artificial center with an attraction proportional to the energy flowing through the artificial neutral center.
For Weight Increase or aggregation of additional mass: When the artificial neutral center is superposed onto the natural center, the aether flows increase proportionate to the entraining amplitudes flowing through the artificial neutral center thus causing an increase in weight and a gradual INCREASE in the mass density.
For Levitation : A wire or ring is placed around the object. The ring is fed with a frequency that resonates with the neutral center of the mass. Such a resonance, properly directed can cause what Keely calls "high vortex action" to decrease or increase the aether flow through the mass neutral center. This flow creates the equivalent of a soliton, or a self-contained standing wave' with extremely high rotational velocities on the perimeter of the mass. Such a flow directly controls the "weight" of the mass by exceeding the Flotte 'Z' axis or better stated, by creating a higher potential in the mass aggregate than that of the surrounding media for ejection of the mass to one more favorable to its energetic level.
Keely also reported a cooling effect of the local air when the anti-grav effect was in operation (likely an ion wind).

Interesting. I have heard of Keely and read some writings of those who looked at his work. The one fellow who showed up here at the farm talked quite extensively in regard to Keely. I have never read the above and I am assuming this is taken from someone else other than yourself.

For those that have done "serious" work into the Biefeld-Brown effect they will undoubtedly see a similarity along with a relationship. I would be hesitant to jump to the conclusion of ion wind as to the cooling effect at this time.

Nice post.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Interesting. I have heard of Keely and read some writings of those who looked at his work. The one fellow who showed up here at the farm talked quite extensively in regard to Keely. I have never read the above and I am assuming this is taken from someone else other than yourself.

You assume correctly. That post was the product of pieces I gathered from the credited sources.
The section you refer to can be found in this article : http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:John_Keely

If John Keely really tickles your curiosity (like it did mine), you can find a wealth of recorded historical information here : http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com/ ... +Documents

I am still going over it ... and doubt I'll ever manage to aborb it all.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

The amazing John Ernst Worrell Keely wrote something he called “The Forty Laws of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics”

John Keely.jpg
John Keely.jpg (1.73 KiB) Viewed 4624 times

Just 6 of them, as food for thought :

(1) Law of Matter and Force
"Coextensive and coeternal with space and duration, there exists an infinite and unchangeable quantity of atomoles, the base of all matter; these are in a state of constant vibratory motion, infinite in extent, unchangeable in quantity, the initial of all forms of energy."

(12) Law of Oscillating Atomic Substances
"Coherent atomic substances are capable of oscillating at a pitch varying directly as the density, and inversely as the linear dimensions from one period of frequency per unit of time to the 21st octave above, producing the creative force of Sonity, whose transmissive force (Sound) is propagated through the media of solids, liquids, and gases, and whose static effect (Sonism) produces attractions and repulsions between sympathetically vibrating bodies according to the Law of Harmonic Attraction and Repulsion."

(17) Law of Transformation of Forces
"All forces are different forms of Universal Energy unlike in their period- frequency, merging into each other by imperceptible increments; each form representing the compass of 21 octaves. Each form or pitch may be transformed into an equivalent quantity of another pitch above or below it in the scale of 105 octaves. The transformation can occur only through its static effect, developing vibrations of harmonic pitches above or below their fundamental vibration, or developing with juxtaposed aggregates, resultant and difference, or third order, as the case may be.

(19) Law of Variation of Atomic Pitch by Rad-energy
"The higher harmonics and overtones of projected rad-energy are of a pitch sufficiently high to cause the atom to expand; by causing the atomoles to vibrate systematically the same influence will cause the atom to contract, and thus by changing the volume, atomic pitch is varied."

(34) Law of Atomic Dissociation
"Overtones of high rad-energy pitches produce separation of the atomoles and recombinations among the atomolic molecules of the atoms."

(38) Law of Cohesion
"The cohesion between atoms diminishes directly as the square root of the pressure and temperature, and as the square of electric intensity."

...Ring any bells ?

Full “40 Laws” here : http://www.svpvril.com/fortylaw.html#TO ... 20fortylaw
LuisP
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am

And so, maybe Browns Fan, Speaker.. err.. Radio was something more than a speaker... :?
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby LuisP » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 pm

“The same laws which develop harmonies develop the universe.
The human EGO, subject to the forces of love or hate, kindness or cruelty, forgiveness or revenge, is according to circumstances, ruled or dominated by these forces in proportion to their intensity. Thus the human race is immersed in forces whose intensity is vast in proportion to the number of EGOS, adding each, its quota to the already intense vibration.
The centers of love, brotherhood, charity, voice their music loud and clear, yet the masses will not listen.”

John Keely

Mrs. F. J. Hughes was a grandniece of Darwin who wrote a book called "The Harmonies of Tones and Colours" (https://svpbookstore.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=319)

Harmonies of Tones and Colors, by F. J. Hughes.png
Harmonies of Tones and Colors, by F. J. Hughes.png (45.88 KiB) Viewed 4590 times

John Keely said that reading it had
- “saved (me) years of research in the realm of inaudible sounds possessed by man, without which his various organs would be utterly useless”, and
- “convinced (me) that the same laws which develop harmonies develop the universe”.

Worth a read, at a trade with $15 ?
Perhaps. Because from then onwards, and to his death, John Keely would only “be dealing with vibratory physics, not with mechanical physics".

Or, more aptly, what he named the “Science of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics”.

The following link contains a veritable “multitude” of books and even DVD’s on JK's work, or around it. Its value is just of being an Index, for the related links to the books do not function. Regardless, it is worth, definitely, a look : http://u2.lege.net/John_Keely/svpvril.c ... keely.html

Some very, very interesting Titles and Subjects are there listed.

Namely, a book called “Universal Laws Never Before Revealed: Keely's Secrets - Understanding and Using the Science of Sympathetic Vibration” by Dale Pond.

Keely's Secrets, by Dale Pond.jpg
Keely's Secrets, by Dale Pond.jpg (18.55 KiB) Viewed 4590 times

A revised edition was published in 2007 . It is a 285 page long beast and it states that “ten years of research went into this book” to make it “the definitive book on Keely's discoveries and science”. And it is inexpensive, at 19 bucks.

FWIW, one can check its 18 reviews by Amazon buyers here : http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Laws-Ne ... e+Pond%27s

For the record :
I do not work for, have any interest in, or am related to, these publishers or authors.
Just saying these may be extremely interesting books, where one can find them and how much they cost.

Now, can I go smoke a cigarrete in peace ?
Tx.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

Smoke two and have a bit of libations. If I could, those libations would be on me.

Nice post

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Mikado
Implemented !

Nice advice.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Worth remembering :

“The same laws which develop harmonies develop the universe.
The human EGO, subject to the forces of love or hate, kindness or cruelty, forgiveness or revenge, is according to circumstances, ruled or dominated by these forces in proportion to their intensity. Thus the human race is immersed in forces whose intensity is vast in proportion to the number of EGOS, adding each, its quota to the already intense vibration.
The centers of love, brotherhood, charity, voice their music loud and clear, yet the masses will not listen.”

John Keely

Why did I remeber it ?
Maybe because something "vibrated".

Intensely.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Another look about this Man (thanks, Hobbit) that may irk - I wish - serious thinking : http://www.keelynet.com/keelyhistory.htm

John Keely.jpg
John Keely.jpg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 4334 times

"A man with ideas so revolutionary even today, one hundred years later, his ideas are only beginning to have meaning and therefrom credence."

But one hundred years ago, he was called a fraudster by many. And laughed at.

Ring a bell ?
To me, it does. Loudly.
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table