John Ernst Worrell Keely

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: John Ernst Worrell Keely

Postby kevin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 am

"To move things, a none natural neutral centre has to be created , which the mass neutral centre will then be attracted towards"
I have tried to waffle on about every-thing ( 3D) having a neutral heart centre, every-thing at all scale.
Think of nature...the weather....dependant on SPIN rotation the atmosphere is either attracted to, or away from the centre of the SPIN.
The spin of the weather is a consequence of larger scale similer creating them.

The answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't blowin.
The atmosphere is merely reacting to attraction or repulsion, that which is not as fluid as the atmosphere offers up a resistance to the attraction or repulsion , which is then falsely termed as wind.

The water is not flowing, it is reacting to attraction, thus it can and does spiral upwards, as does the tides ( amphidromic points)
All of this is been played out in a perfectly packed solid universe, which is what is been kept so secret.

It's a mind blowing realisation to suddenly confront that EVERYTHING is a mere local memory.
WHO would You trust with the ON/OFF switch?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:14 pm

kevin wrote:"To move things, a none natural neutral centre has to be created , which the mass neutral centre will then be attracted towards"
I have tried to waffle on about every-thing ( 3D) having a neutral heart centre, every-thing at all scale.
Think of nature...the weather....dependant on SPIN rotation the atmosphere is either attracted to, or away from the centre of the SPIN.
The spin of the weather is a consequence of larger scale similer creating them.

The answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind ain't blowin.
The atmosphere is merely reacting to attraction or repulsion, that which is not as fluid as the atmosphere offers up a resistance to the attraction or repulsion , which is then falsely termed as wind.

The water is not flowing, it is reacting to attraction, thus it can and does spiral upwards, as does the tides ( amphidromic points)
All of this is been played out in a perfectly packed solid universe, which is what is been kept so secret.

It's a mind blowing realisation to suddenly confront that EVERYTHING is a mere local memory.
WHO would You trust with the ON/OFF switch?
Kevin

Kevin,
it is my opinion
that memory HAS been altered
the memory of Earth/Gaia/Tiamet
and the memory of all life and system here
maybe that altered memory extends into all of the physical universe

the magnetic fields ARE distorted/imbalanced
life degenerates in an imbalanced magnetic field
life here on Earth was perfectly created, created to regenerate
no predators
then something happened

what we perceive now
all systems
are the resultant of that something that happened
something that imbalanced the magnetic fields of Earth
something that "brought death"

Kevin,
IMO you are "seeing fields".
yet, it is also my opinion, those fields are "distorted"
not as they were originally created

perhaps the plethora of ancient stone monuments, "sacred sites"
were attempts to restore Earth to her original form/fields
or perhaps they are what caused the imbalance

nevertheless
we are here
and we can create balance

Peace. Be well.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Nancy,
I can only report as I detect ( that is thus a short time span)
The fields are detectable as flows, I simply think of where they are, and how they are flowing.
They are highly volatile and variable .
My interest in megaliths and later churchs is purely in how they were located, and in what manner they symbiotically interacted relative to and with the flows.

When I follow the flows directly, and stay immersed in one flow , I begin to interact with it relative to what I am thinking of, it's a two way transfer.

THE MANIPULATION OF THESE FLOWS IS AGE OLD.

SUPER HIGH INTELLIGENCE IS INVOLVED.

I have no problems with this, it is our personal responsibilty to match that intelligence and learn how this fabulous universe operates.
"Balance"
In Nature I detect a balance relative to a sequence.
Northern hemisphere counter clockwise spin over southern hemisphere clockwise spin.
The SPIN is the important part, and 720 degree spin of outside and inside of a sphere...ourorbus.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy,
I can only report as I detect ( that is thus a short time span)
The fields are detectable as flows, I simply think of where they are, and how they are flowing.
They are highly volatile and variable .
My interest in megaliths and later churchs is purely in how they were located, and in what manner they symbiotically interacted relative to and with the flows.

When I follow the flows directly, and stay immersed in one flow , I begin to interact with it relative to what I am thinking of, it's a two way transfer.

THE MANIPULATION OF THESE FLOWS IS AGE OLD.

SUPER HIGH INTELLIGENCE IS INVOLVED.

I have no problems with this, it is our personal responsibilty to match that intelligence and learn how this fabulous universe operates.
"Balance"
In Nature I detect a balance relative to a sequence.
Northern hemisphere counter clockwise spin over southern hemisphere clockwise spin.
The SPIN is the important part, and 720 degree spin of outside and inside of a sphere...ourorbus.
Kevin

Kevin,
could the Fibonacci sequence be in response to the imbalanced magnetic fields?
the resultant in the physical matter?
IMO..our "math is wrong"
base 10 ... "not correct"
which means "our" Fibonacci is "not correct"

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:11 am

Nancy,
I am very confident that the sequencing is critical, it is all manipulative with materials that the flows symbiotically interact with( they were made by and encode the sequences within their make up)
http://www.human-resonance.org/illinois_archive.html

The much larger scale variations resultant from our solar system and galaxy variations will follow the sequencings, as I consider that the base material of universe is made from geometric STUFF that means it cannot be anything else.

As the resonant flows vary though so will the resultant consequences ( a closer sequencing towards the golden ratio)

I have no doubt that super intelligence/s know all of this, We just need to remember.

Confuscious , nes pas???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:50 am

I wonder if Edgar Cayce ever had a few words with Maxwell????

Resonance.
The akashic records are within You and about You, tune into radio 1.618.
To DOWSE is the ability to tune into whatever memory You desire so to, all memory is available.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:57 am

Resonance.
To DOWSE is the ability to tune into whatever memory You desire so to, all memory is available.

To do so would require visualization as well as intent? Perhaps a certain level of consciousness too? Would visualizing a simple radio actually tuned to 1.618 intending to help "tune" us in to the records while meditating work?
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Soloma wrote:Resonance.

To do so would require visualization as well as intent? Perhaps a certain level of consciousness too? Would visualizing a simple radio actually tuned to 1.618 intending to help "tune" us in to the records while meditating work?

I don't know, but having a radio suitably tuned near You may do so.
Just depends on what sort of radio is required?
Fields within fields, we are all currently within the dominant field relative to this planet, which is within the next dominant field, add infirnitum.
What if You were able to shield your field from such, and then access whatever Your field concentrated upon?
I reckon thats what Nikolai Kosyrev was about.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:27 pm

http://rexresearch.com/kaznachv/kaznachv.htm

I have been carefully checking where megalithic long barrows were sited, and then working out how they were covered ( shielded)
The moon then comes into play, as it's field interacts.
Do Kosyrevs mirror spiral?
They sure do, to 1.618.

Fields within fields, and fields within this planet.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:31 pm

http://orgonics.com/whatisor.htm
Reichs accumulators SHIELD.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to The Round Table