Wave Genetics

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Wave Genetics

Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Basic principles of Wave genetics

1. 98% Garbage DNA is not actually “Garbage DNA”, but is a supercode, and this code (or codes) are of a higher level than those coding RNA and proteins. This “higher level” is the “wave level”.
2. Genome is a quasi intelligent system.
3. The function of the wave level of genetic coding is to program the spatial-temporal organization of an organism.
LuisP
Commander

Re: Wave Genetics

Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:31 pm

The DNA wave bio-computer is a quasi intelligent system, which operates with its own languages, similar to human ones, which we are only beginning to understand. The linguistic structures of genome at this level are true speech and true texts. By this we mean that quasi intelligent decisions are made regarding regulation of the structure and functions of an organism and its parts.

The DNA-wave Biocomputer
This paper reports experimental work carried out in Moscow at the Institute of Control Sciences, Wave Genetics Inc. and theoretical work from several sources. This work changes the notion about the genetic code essentially.

It asserts:
1) That the evolution of biosystems has created genetic "texts", similar to natural context dependent texts in human languages, shaping the text of these speech-like patterns.
2) That the chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them, and
3) That the chromosome continuum of multicellular organisms is analogous to a static-dynamical multiplex time-space holographic grating, which comprises the space-time of an organism in a convoluted form.

That is to say, the DNA action, theory predicts and which experiment confirms,
i) is that of a "gene-sign" laser and its solitonic electro-acoustic fields, such that the gene-biocomputer "reads and understands" these texts in a manner similar to human thinking, but at its own genomic level of "reasoning". It asserts that natural human texts (irrespectively of the language used), and genetic "texts" have similar mathematical-linguistic and entropic-statistic characteristics, where these concern the fractality of the distribution of the character frequency density in the natural and genetic texts, and where in case of genetic "texts", the characters are identified with the nucleotides, and
ii) that DNA molecules, conceived as a gene-sign continuum of any biosystem, are able to form holographic pre-images of biostructures and of the organism as a whole as a registry of dynamical "wave copies" or "matrixes”, succeeding each other. This continuum is the measuring, calibrating field for constructing its biosystem.

This paper can be found here : http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/library/128bem.doc
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:38 pm

One of the greatest mysteries of biology is how we, and every other living thing, take geometric shape.

A possible answer has come from German mathematician Walter Schempp and British physicist Peter Marcer, who have developed a mathematical model to explain how DNA encodes shape and self-organization.

Their work suggests that DNA is an oscillating medium, like a radio station, which sends and receives all sorts of genetic information via waves. This represents a radical new way of looking at the way DNA guides the formation of any organism.

Schempp and Marcer provided impeccable calculations and introduced a holographic model, but their ideas remained a mathematical map, as divorced from the flesh and sinew of a human body as a road map of lines on a grid is from the actual terrain.

Nevertheless, at the time they were working on their model, Peter Gariaev, a molecular biologist at Moscow’s Institute of Control Sciences, Russian Academy of Sciences, and his colleague Georg Tertishny, a theoretical laser physicist, gave these theoretical equations shape with hard experimental data.

Through a series of ingenious experiments, Gariaev’s team demonstrated that chromosomes emit radiation - or wave energy - that can be picked up at the furthest reaches of the organism.

They also demonstrated that DNA appears able to transform one type of frequency to another to send out information. In one of the first of the experiments, the Russian scientists bombarded DNA preparations in a test tube with a laser beam.

To their amazement, the DNA more or less simultaneously converted the beam into a radio frequency, or soundwave. After receiving this information, the DNA molecules began to polarize—to march in step—and, like a miniature transducer, instantaneously converted these radiowaves into its own lower frequency to transmit instructions. This suggests that DNA is a type of resonating cavity that is not only able to ‘read’ these data, but is also capable of converting this information into a form that can be sent out to other genes around the body.

In a paper written in collaboration with Gariaev and others, Peter Marcer labelled this technique a new type of ‘EPR spectroscopy’ (after Einstein, Podolsky and Rosen, the quantum physicists who first described non-locality).

Within this system, the Zero Point Field emissions of wave information about objects can be recorded and stored. It was both a brand-new type of radiowave and a unique storage device that could directly record the dynamic behaviour of objects, much as a laser beam in a hologram can encode 3-D information. In a sense, the double helix is both the body’s recording studio and radio station.

Gariaev and his colleagues did a study with the seeds of Arabidopsis thaliana (mouse-ear cress)—a small plant of the mustard family, a favourite of genome projects—taken from Chernobyl at the time of the nuclear accident in 1987. These seeds were certain to be dead, killed off in a wintry bath of nuclear radiation.

Having obtained some ordinary seeds of the plant, they then exposed these live seeds to a laser beam. The same beam was then shone onto the Chernobyl seeds.

What happened next was nothing short of a miracle. Within a few days, the Chernobyl seeds sprouted and, to all intents and purposes, were normal.

Using artificially produced DNA radiation, the Russians have dramatically accelerated plant growth. In a study of potatoes overexposed to highly ramped-up DNA radiation, they were able to produce a Frankenstein plant in fast forward, with potatoes growing 1 cm/day.

Both this experiment and the more dramatic resuscitation of the dead Chernobyl seeds used radiation as a control.

Radiowaves without DNA information produced no response in any of the seeds.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 am

LuisP wrote:
Radiowaves without DNA information produced no response in any of the seeds.

I think I see where you are going with this, could I be correct? I wonder.

Perhaps a foundation to substantiate someone else's claims.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Since you haven't stated your perception of my direction, I will not presume to say it is correct or not. But yes, perhaps this may be interpreted as a foundation for others claims. There are a lot of claims out there, some of them quite old and some quite new.

Interestingly, at least to me and dare say to perhaps not just me, is the fact that they all evolve around a couple of basic concepts where they all come together, regardless of the specific area of its aplication. In this case, it's genetics.

Only one area, as I see it.

Others exist where same "principles" may apply, or so some claim.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 pm

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." (Albert Einstein)

The symphony of life is Vibratory, revealed by UB physics professor Andrea Markelz, PhD, who lead the study.

Its findings will appear in Nature Communications on Jan. 16.

Like the strings on a violin or the pipes of an organ, the proteins in the human body vibrate in different patterns, scientists have long suspected.
Now, a new study provides what researchers say is the first conclusive evidence that this is true.

The research opens the door to a whole new way of studying the basic cellular processes that enable life. Markelz said the team’s technique for studying vibrations could be used in the future to document how natural and artificial inhibitors stop proteins from performing vital functions by blocking desired vibrations.

The cellular system is just amazing,” she said. “You can think of a cell as a little machine that does lots of different things — it senses, it makes more of itself, it reads and replicates DNA, and for all of these things to occur, proteins have to vibrate and interact with one another.”

Full article here : http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2014/01/012.html
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

I found the link to Buffalo edu enlightening. I have been working on my "stuff" for the Hutchison thread and this link redirected me to something else. I am now running on two paths, both in the same direction but two different trains of thought.

The vibratory rate of matter, of which cells can be identified as including ourselves, has been thrown about for a very long time. Tibetan techniques of meditation are meant to harmonize the body and spirit so that one may ascend to higher planes whether to the astral or higher.

With that said, I don't wish to take this thread off topic but felt the need to point out there are similarities in your posts Luis. I don't know if you see them or if you are throwing out the ingredients for a good stew and you will be bringing them together but I am seeing connections whether they are intentional or not.

Keep going,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
... I am seeing connections whether they are intentional or not.

I couldn't wish for anything better ....
Keep going.

Because I trust those many out there that say ... you are a damn good stew cook .
There's nothing "off-topic".

Just "similarities".
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:38 am

I remember reading, several years ago, that so called junk DNA had been discovered to actually have a specific role. I wish I could remember more, but it escapes me at the moment. Maybe it's time for me to revisit that subject and see what was said.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Please do Cat, I'd like to hear whatever you found on this ! A lot of stuff has recently been, and is being, "discovered" around DNA and it speaks loudly to those who will listen.
Or are able to read, for that matter.
Because the stuff I posted above was also first posted elsewhere, and then no one even read it much less listened.

Only when I posted here did it bring "haha's", as if something "new" from me.
Then again, some people think I'm a "composite" person, besides thinking I'm a lot of other similarly intelligent things too, so no wonder attention there is always distracted to the accessory instead of the principal.
Now, strangely, it seems that rather than being deleted, my posts are copied and pasted or mentioned as "interesting", go figure. Or not, because it doesn't take much brainpower to figure why.

Well, typical, predictable, and therefore, godspeed. Enough said on that.

Around this subject, I will be posting a long read, on a new topic.

It will be called "Replication, Transcription and Translation".

Hope its contents will interest others as it did me.
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table