Wave Genetics

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Wave Genetics

Postby LuisP » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 pm

It seems, to those who pay attention, that you are spot on Nancy, about those “general” dancing rules !
Simply too many “papers”, too many “experiments”, too many “amazing results” were either done or achieved - around those “parameters” - and are still, by several “mainstream” teams of researchers of very diversified fields, for anybody, except the usual crowd of nay sayers or St. Thomases, to dismiss, and not be “aware”, that what you claim may, in factual fact, be possible.

It now remains to be seen, to be presented and understood, the “specific” and practical results of yours and John’s work.

More the reason for those of knowledge, or with thirst of it, to participate and try to understand what you are doing ! Not to sit on side benches, eating peanuts and waiting for whatever it is they are waiting !

That is my take, as a “plain Joe”, seeing all of this.

Scratch that … I “was” a plain Joe. Have meanwhile gone too far down the Rabbit Hole to still “look” at myself like that. I now “recognize” in me a guy who has by now known enough to realize he knows shite !

But there many out there who still haven’t. Who “remain” plain, unsuspecting Joes.

And they are Legion.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Cymatic one says? The study of modal phenomenon but the question remains....who or what is plucking the string of the bow?

Just a thought.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 pm

My deep thoughts exactly.

My more shallow ones, though, are about the tones being produced.

Are they right ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Amazing ….. today in “Medical Press” !!
(http://medicalxpress.com/news/2014-04-l ... ersed.html)

Loss of memory in Alzheimer's mice models reversed through gene therapy

Alzheimer's disease is the leading cause of dementia and affects some 400,000 people in Spain alone. However, no effective cure has yet been found.

Or has it ?
Researchers from the Institute of Neuroscience at the “Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona” (in Spain) have discovered the cellular mechanism involved in memory consolidation and were able to develop a gene therapy which reverses the loss of memory in mice models with initial stages of Alzheimer's disease.

The therapy consists
1 - of injecting a gene called Crtc1 (CREB regulated transcription coactivator-1) into the hippocampus - a region of the brain essential to memory processing.
2- Then protein, restored through this gene therapy, gives way to the signals needed to activate the genes involved in long-term memory consolidation.

image shows Crtc1 detection in mice neurons (in green). Credit Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.jpg
image shows Crtc1 detection in mice neurons (in green). Credit Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.jpg (12.76 KiB) Viewed 3753 times

Further … further,

Researchers observed that the set of genes involved in memory consolidation coincided with the genes regulating Crtc1, a protein which also controls genes related to the metabolism of glucose and … to cancer.

More,

Do you know what Crtc1 means ?
- “CREB regulated transcription coactivator-1”.

Meaning, it “transcripts”. What ? the necessary “instructions” for the protein to “give way” (emit) “signals” (which ? what ?) needed “to activate” memory.

Fascinating.
And around, around in circles we are ….

This research was published - today - as a featured article in “The Journal of Neuroscience”.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Bioengineers in Basel have found a way to let humans switch the genes of mice on and off with the power of their brainwaves.

(A team ked by Prof. Fussenegger said) that while it is currently possible to control what Fussenegger (labels the "mechanical world" -- robotic arms, helicopter drones and wheelchairs -- through brainwaves, this is the first time that brainwaves have exerted control over the world on a molecular level".

It is the act of controlling a gene through the "electricity" and the "illumination" produced by the brain, "We realised that our brain produces and uses electricity to process information, and that information can be captured…. it's through light that we interface with the molecular and the biochemical world."

"We report the design of a synthetic mind-controlled gene switch that enables human brain activities and mental states to wirelessly programme the transgene expression in human cells.

Schematic representation of mind-controlled transgene expression..jpg
Schematic representation of mind-controlled transgene expression

"By combining cybernetics with optogenetics, we now provide the missing link enabling mental states such as biofeedback, concentration and meditation to directly control the transgene expression in living cells and mammals.
Far into the future, patients may either learn to generate specific mental states (for example, pain relief), locked-in syndrome programming or having disease-related brain activities (for example, epilepsy, neurodegenerative disorders) close-loop control, therapeutic implants producing corresponding doses of protein pharmaceuticals in real time."

Full article here : http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... brainwaves
Science Paper here : http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2014/14111 ... s6392.html
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue May 12, 2015 3:35 pm

The link posted elsewhere by Hobbit regarding a "New Scientific Paradigm" by Leon H. Maurer ( http://leonmaurer.tripod.com/) has as one of its "References" an extremely interesting article regarding, yes, Peter Gariaev and his "Wave Genetics".

It is well worth a read given its almost "unbeliveable" experimental results, its immediate link to the crude but equally real results obtained by so many guys like Keely, Lakhovsky, Prioré, the Ciba man Ebner, not to speak about Rife and Deta Elis machines.

What he did with pancreas in mice and discovered about phantom DNA defies everything.

In fact, most of what this man does defies reason.
Or, quite the opposite, brings one to reason !

You can (and, if I may, should !) read the full article here : http://www.emergentmind.org/gariaev06.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed May 13, 2015 2:42 am

Fabulous link LuisP,

This is why I keep waffling on about a solid universe, an omni present lattice structure where all points are in instant contact with all other points.
This is the framework that enables creation relative to information.
The creation occurs in 3D, but the information is in multi dimensions in the omni present lattice.

The thing is though who gets to play god?

Imagine two blocks of information put together, BUT subjected to another information field .....will they form into lets say for example a desired new president?
Were We all created in somebodies image, then given an apparent free reign, BUT, who knows what information is been imparted when everyone is blind to that information?

You can imagine if there were controllers of such a senario how they would crack down on those who have ultra sensitive antennaes?

Ridiculed , stumbling, bumbling, Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm

Precisely, Hobbit ! That's one of the reasons I try - very hard - to follow your reasoning ! And very tough questions you make there, too.

But, what IF there is no god to play ?
Wave Genetics is - to me - the future, but even that future is nothing new ! because all we are really accomplishing, slowly and painfully, is the ability to "REPLICATE" what was already created !! not to create, as in like, a new "lifeform". For that we will required to understand - as in, manipulate - the 98 % of DNA that presently is considered to be JUNK ! And if the 2 % Science Man is worried with and working on using only brute force are already way over our heads till this day .... well, I wouldn't worry too much .

BUT
Listen to the "Postulates" of this "new scientific paradigm" from experimental Wave Genetics :

1) All living organisms consist of two substances: the material substance and the energy-informational (EI) (or subtle) substance.

2) The key property which distinguishes the EI substance, and the corresponding EI field, from all substances and fields known in modern physics is that the EI substance is omnipresent, i.e. it is present simultaneously at each point in the space of our three dimensional material world. This means, in particular, that the distance between EI substances of any two material objects in our three dimensional world is always zero, no matter how far they are located physically from each other.

3) In agreement with Postulate 1), we assume that each living organism exists at two levels: the material level and the EI level.

4) The two levels of an organism are intimately linked with each other and affect the condition of each other as well as reflect the condition of each other. Moreover, the EI level is the leading one.

5) We define life as a dynamic exchange of energy and information between a physical organism and its EI (or subtle) counterpart.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

I have to really force myself to remember that those “Postulates” are not just words, or thoughts or plain speculative theories, but
The best scientific explanations of experimental phenomena, which can be replicated and was done according to the “scientific method”, that several scientists arrived at and are trying to partake with the Unaware Majority !

And I have to force myself to that reasoning because …. yes, it looks a lot like other stuff.

For then,
maybe one day we’ll realize that we’ll never get anywhere without both.

Meanwhile, we can all keep on playing with our techie toys trying to do something.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu May 14, 2015 12:34 am

Phantom DNA? Phantom limb pain. Organ regeneration? The liver is able to regenerate. Have the rest of our parts simply forgotten how? Although it's a good thing that some parts don't grow back. That was definitely an interesting read. Thank you for sharing it Luis.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table