Wave Genetics

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Wave Genetics

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:19 pm

I think I probably read it in a nursing journal five or six years ago. I'll remember what was said at some point. It just takes a while to dig through the accumulated fluff in the memory banks and find the relevant stuff. But I think it had more of a support role than a garbage role.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Well, hope you remember it Cat.

Interesting times, are they not, these we are living ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Interesting is a charming euphemism.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm

True.
Worse has been said, or insinuated.

L'Audace, toujours l'audace .... n'arretez jamais !

Thing is, hope euphemisms won't stand in the way of Truth.

Then again, Truth generally has a way of presenting itself... and hit you.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 am

LuisP wrote:The DNA wave bio-computer is a quasi intelligent system, which operates with its own languages, similar to human ones, which we are only beginning to understand. The linguistic structures of genome at this level are true speech and true texts. By this we mean that quasi intelligent decisions are made regarding regulation of the structure and functions of an organism and its parts.

The DNA-wave Biocomputer
This paper reports experimental work carried out in Moscow at the Institute of Control Sciences, Wave Genetics Inc. and theoretical work from several sources. This work changes the notion about the genetic code essentially.

It asserts:
1) That the evolution of biosystems has created genetic "texts", similar to natural context dependent texts in human languages, shaping the text of these speech-like patterns.
2) That the chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them, and
3) That the chromosome continuum of multicellular organisms is analogous to a static-dynamical multiplex time-space holographic grating, which comprises the space-time of an organism in a convoluted form.

That is to say, the DNA action, theory predicts and which experiment confirms,
i) is that of a "gene-sign" laser and its solitonic electro-acoustic fields, such that the gene-biocomputer "reads and understands" these texts in a manner similar to human thinking, but at its own genomic level of "reasoning". It asserts that natural human texts (irrespectively of the language used), and genetic "texts" have similar mathematical-linguistic and entropic-statistic characteristics, where these concern the fractality of the distribution of the character frequency density in the natural and genetic texts, and where in case of genetic "texts", the characters are identified with the nucleotides, and
ii) that DNA molecules, conceived as a gene-sign continuum of any biosystem, are able to form holographic pre-images of biostructures and of the organism as a whole as a registry of dynamical "wave copies" or "matrixes”, succeeding each other. This continuum is the measuring, calibrating field for constructing its biosystem.

This paper can be found here : http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/library/128bem.doc

I have only read the first two posts in this thread and before I continue, I wish to ask a question to see if I am following this correctly.

From what I have read, it would appear that DNA molecules are able to, for the sake of brevity, construct a model of a system....prior to.....it's implementation as a system in which to see it's viability?

Did I interpret this correctly?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:59 am

That question requires an answer, unfortunately, above my capacity to provide it. Would too like to see it answered.

As far as my ignorance goes and what I have been able to "interpret" can reach, it appears that DNA is a "language" that acts as a "blank" board that follows "instructions" but that has been "set" on a fixed "course of action", meaning, a "defined" blueprint for perpetual replication of a given "system" whose "viability" has been "established" and achieved through "experimentation", or "intent".

Can it be altered, and reprogrammed ? It seems that yes, it can, as some are now proving. Because DNA by itself is just the product of an alphabet, therefore allowing for different "systems" to be designed (written) which can (may?) also be "viable".

If this has anything to do with your question, I simply do not know.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Just to bring up front (above,it is in context) some points :

1 - British physicist Peter Marcer and Russian molecular biologist Peter Gariaev published a paper about a technique they developed called “EPR spectroscopy” within which they claim “emissions of wave information about objects can be recorded and stored”.
2 - It is both a brand-new type of radio wave which is also a “unique storage device that can directly record the dynamic behavior of objects."
3 – They tried it on seeds of a mustard plant, long dead from Chernobyl’s radiation. Within a few days, the Chernobyl seeds sprouted and, to all intents and purposes, were normal. Meaning, alive, and thriving.
4 - Andrea Markelz PhD, a physics professor at UB, published a paper where he claims “The symphony of life is Vibratory” and that his team’s “technique for studying vibrations” could be used in the future to document how natural and artificial inhibitors stop proteins from performing vital functions “by blocking desired vibrations.”

Do they do Youtubes, too ?
Damn ….

Dogs bark, hyenas laugh ...

... and dowsers sigh. They know it.

Maybe Joes sense it, too.

And yes, this is a great advantage site to see it unfold.

So chew.
On it.

There's always Decalcomania, right ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Dogs bark, hyenas laugh, big cats, except cheetahs, roar. Companion cats purr. Cheetahs purr. The lions at the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg were quite impressive with their roaring last week. Rather like listening to my grandkids with their complaints of being looked at by one another. It was a similar scenario. Two prides with a fence between them. I wonder if I can have fencing installed in my car? <g>

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 am

Since "programming" is one of the line items on my resume....

Keep in mind that any language can be defined as a combination of binary decisions. So, your blueprint does not come out of the air (so to speak). So that blue print you use as a term was constructed at some time from other blueprints (memories), and would be stored somewhere for later use as a copy. So, to me that would indicate another layer of "something" underpinning the DNA.

Humm.. this is kind of the same problem we are dealing with when trying to determine how gravity works.. Make me wonder????
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 pm

the vibrations are the result that we observe
oscillations, coming in and out of the "everything"
resultant waves caused by the interaction of one thing to another
Law--the relationship of one thing to another
this physical realm is one huge cymatic
an immense dance
learn the rhythm, learn the music, participate in the dance
Nancy_Hutchison