The Wave Structure of Matter

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: The Wave Structure of Matter

Postby re-rose » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Soloma,

I'm doing some brainwave therapy with my Mom now. It may be helping, as I am seeing a slow rise in her Beta activity level. I have music with Iscochronic beats, which means it wouldn't require headphones to be effective, but I use them anyway. The process of putting them on and hooking them up has a symbolic, psychological, and emotional value, I think.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Soloma » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:55 pm

StarCat wrote:I was thinking more of tx for epilepsy, traumatic brain injury, cerebellar degeneration, things like that.

Cat

Honestly do not see why meditation, especially coupled with binaural tones could not be effective in treating those diagnosis. I would once again encourage everyone to look at Dr. Dharma Singh Kasla and his multi modality of work centered around meditation and yoga, diet, exercise, mudras (hand gestures for directing chi energy), mantras (affirmations), herbal remedies and as a last resort western medicine.

My first experience with this doctor was through his book Meditation as Medicine, fascinating read, he essentially can cure any illness through this multi modality technique, provided the patient is willing to do the work of course. He does not use binaural tones, however he essentially uses the traditional method (mantras) to achieve the same results. I am just assuming that adding binaural tones would add to the effectiveness of the treatment.

http://www.amazon.com/Meditation-As-Med ... 0743400658

Soloma,

I'm doing some brainwave therapy with my Mom now. It may be helping, as I am seeing a slow rise in her Beta activity level. I have music with Iscochronic beats, which means it wouldn't require headphones to be effective, but I use them anyway. The process of putting them on and hooking them up has a symbolic, psychological, and emotional value, I think.

rose

Keep us posted Rose, I desperately want to pull my mother out of the retirement home my sister put her in and work with her using this idea as well, however easier said than done.
Soloma
Commander

Postby re-rose » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 am

Much easier said than done, Soloma. And then, no matter how nice the facility, there seems to be a year long mourning period, because any relocation at that age is so very, very difficult Between your Mom and your Dad, you have your hands full. I will most definitely keep you posted.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Previous

Return to The Round Table