Acoustic Standing Waves

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Acoustic Standing Waves

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Mikado,
Are you telling me that you read all the information on and linked at the liferaygroup.com site?
If so, what is your "Cliff's Notes" on the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music?

I would add one more thing. I would ask if you are Moose Dung but then, I believe someone else was identified as Moose Dung.

....but...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Mikado,
Did you build and test the circuit?
Do I need to post the email that was sent to you (and others in the core group), explaining the steps of building the circuit, testing the circuit, then testing the circuit with the first prototype?
it was the email I sent when all the back and forth was going on with you and stoni.

quite possible that I am wrong,
but it is my understanding that you had difficulty in building the circuit....so there was no reason to send you a prototype to test the circuit with. .... you built the circuit and did not understand how it functioned..."D1 and V1", and the wave form was not as expected, it was truncated.

my apologies if I am wrong.

I brought you into discussions with the core group. Asked you to get up to speed by reading everything...everything that had been posted on the website. IMO, you either did not read everything, or you did read everything and did not understand what you read.

propagation of a multi-band RF signal
do you understand how a tree transmits?
and what do you think the "ray guns" are?...they are sophisticated antennas used for the multi-band RF signal
we already propagate a multi-band RF signal.
truly, all life on this planet propagates multi-band RF signals
really basic stuff,
gotta learn how to dance, Mikado

lullaby to a baby
apparently something you have never done, because you are having a difficult time understanding the "technical" aspect, the "mechanics" of what happens when you sing a lullaby to a baby. The human body is a sender and receiver of electromagnetic energy. This was proven back in the 1970s. There is an exchange of energy, modification of resultant waves (sound) when you interact with a crying baby. Such a simple, perfect example. Too bad you cannot see it.

And a plumber attempting to metaphor to brain surgery.
...my sister is a surgeon, and she does her own plumbing. Funny that you brought it up, since we have actually had this very conversation. A plumbing metaphor is perfect for explaining brain surgery.

Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music.
No, I am not Moose Dung. However, I have spoken to him on the phone.
you ask.."you really think that one can reduce over 600 pages in simple words that Linda could or would even attempt to understand as feasible?" I didn't ask you to do this.
I asked for your "Cliff Notes", expected more than one line.

Hopefully I have addressed all your questions/comments in this response.
If not, please point out what I have missed.

Nancy

BTW--the WDX and circuit have been removed from the website. We are not using this device. Learned from the WDX experience that the signal could be recorded, but the signal was unstable (only recorded on a few of the WDX, and of the ones that did record, signal lost in transport). The WDX is not the mobile device we have successfully tested with radioactive samples offsite. The current successful device uses magnetite and the RF is recorded inside a magnetic field. It is very similar to the Hutchison Power Cell.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Mikado,
Did you build and test the circuit?
Do I need to post the email that was sent to you (and others in the core group), explaining the steps of building the circuit, testing the circuit, then testing the circuit with the first prototype?
it was the email I sent when all the back and forth was going on with you and stoni.

I'll do this one more time. The only circuit I was asked to build was a schematic for a "negative sawtooth" (really a negative ramp) generator. There was NOTHING else in any email. I have explained this, I have identified the circuit as being identical to one in the National Semiconductor reference manual and still you don't seem to comprehend what I say. If you wish to call the 555 circuit a prototype, okay, but it is NOT or was not anything special. If you are referencing something else, I didn't see it or get.

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:quite possible that I am wrong,
but it is my understanding that you had difficulty in building the circuit....so there was no reason to send you a prototype to test the circuit with. .... you built the circuit and did not understand how it functioned..."D1 and V1", and the wave form was not as expected, it was truncated.

my apologies if I am wrong.

I did NOT have any difficulty in building a 555 timer circuit. The difficulty was in answering my questions in regard to what the hell testing was being done. Just building the generator was only verifying that ...."yes, it does generate the required frequency". Now, why would I build a circuit that is already proven to do what is wanted? I was under the impression that what was "wanted" by the use of the word "verify" was to test for a certain set of parameters. Those parameters would ...or should have...included output impedance test for loading. NO ONE could answer that question. The only thing stated was that they wanted to know that someone else could build the circuit and that it would generate...that was the final conclusion...that, I found to be ridiculous. It was described that they wanted to know if anyone could build the circuit and make it work. Wouldn't it have been more effective to test such a theory on someone who is not an engineer? By the way, it was a thread that Johnny Blade put up.

Apology accepted.

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:I brought you into discussions with the core group. Asked you to get up to speed by reading everything...everything that had been posted on the website. IMO, you either did not read everything, or you did read everything and did not understand what you read.

And you are entitled to your opinion. I did read what was available to the public. You had a "hidden" section that I was not allowed to see. You seem to forget that. Now, as to emails, yes, I was "cc'd" but then there were gaps, quite significant gaps that came to bear when someone included me at a later date in the chain. Let me tell you this, if someone is to be included, when one replies to an email, they need to select "reply all".

access to the site wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: kim_c58
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Not being apathetic.

I recently finished the admin on the website. You have access to all areas
except "Private".

Welcome.

Ben

In the above email, it specifically states that I did not have access to the "private" area, only the public. Membership only afforded the ability to post. From what I was told by someone, all of what you are referencing was in the "private" section. And that source was reliable and stated that they and Ben wanted me to have access but stoni didn't want me to. How can one help when one does not have all the info?

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:propagation of a multi-band RF signal
do you understand how a tree transmits?
and what do you think the "ray guns" are?...they are sophisticated antennas used for the multi-band RF signal
we already propagate a multi-band RF signal.
truly, all life on this planet propagates multi-band RF signals
really basic stuff,
gotta learn how to dance, Mikado

Therefore, you are now saying that the "ray gun" is a multi-band antenna. Then why were you interested in a UHF (actually it was EHF)repeater at one time? If that is the case, and the frequencies you have mentioned, the ray gun is emitting microwave energy. Have you heard about birds dying from the microwave energy on towers?...what about people?

You throw out technical terms without the bat of an eye. Did you know that what you are talking about are the same microwaves in a microwave oven except higher? And when I asked about the power output of the ray gun it was....deer in the headlight response.

Repeat......I understand about the tree, Brown wrote about it and I have seen it do so, a pine specifically. And I am not stupid, I understand what the ray gun is from your description but I had questions that were never quite answered.

Do you remember all the talk about the "complex RF signal" in other places? Here, refresh your memory if you read it, if not, here is where I discussed it:

viewtopic.php?p=31938#p31938

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:lullaby to a baby
apparently something you have never done, because you are having a difficult time understanding the "technical" aspect, the "mechanics" of what happens when you sing a lullaby to a baby. The human body is a sender and receiver of electromagnetic energy. This was proven back in the 1970s. There is an exchange of energy, modification of resultant waves (sound) when you interact with a crying baby. Such a simple, perfect example. Too bad you cannot see it.

And a plumber attempting to metaphor to brain surgery.
...my sister is a surgeon, and she does her own plumbing. Funny that you brought it up, since we have actually had this very conversation. A plumbing metaphor is perfect for explaining brain surgery.

Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music.
No, I am not Moose Dung. However, I have spoken to him on the phone.
you ask.."you really think that one can reduce over 600 pages in simple words that Linda could or would even attempt to understand as feasible?" I didn't ask you to do this.
I asked for your "Cliff Notes", expected more than one line.

Hopefully I have addressed all your questions/comments in this response.
If not, please point out what I have missed.

Nancy

I have raised two daughters, I know what it is to sing to them. But remember this, sound will also wake them and cause them to be irritable. As for anything else, I am not going to attempt to condense 600 plus pages into a defining synopsis which in the end, the very nature of the book, would require a good many pages that at the very least would be 10% or 60 pages. Youe asking to do so is in line with other things you ask, a callous disregard of the time and energy required and when someone does offer to do so, the hand is bitten.

BTW, it was done prior to the 70's, at least the foundation of all you are talking about well over 100 years...or more.

As to the one line response in regard to the book, I felt it was quite apropos. I apologize that you cannot see that. Perhaps you should reread it.

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:BTW--the WDX and circuit have been removed from the website. We are not using this device. Learned from the WDX experience that the signal could be recorded, but the signal was unstable (only recorded on a few of the WDX, and of the ones that did record, signal lost in transport). The WDX is not the mobile device we have successfully tested with radioactive samples offsite. The current successful device uses magnetite and the RF is recorded inside a magnetic field. It is very similar to the Hutchison Power Cell.

So, are you saying the "complex RF signal" was too complex...or....in technical terms, the circuit required to perform and output the required signal was too unpredictable and sensitive that it was deemed ineffective and too unstable for others (none technical) to operate? Just curious.

Best as always,

Mikado

BTW, Moose Dung is a "he" that goes by the name of "Mary"?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:28 pm

You both have my attentive attention.

Dare say, not only mine.

Too much is at stake for things to be left unsaid, and unexplained.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 am

Mikado,

Trying to follow along with all your questions/comments.
Hope I cover everything in this reply.
BTW--hello to Linda and the folks from the Cosmic Token. I guess I was supposed to go on this forum, instead of the Cosmic Token. This is the forum about T.Townsend Brown, right? More info here than at the CT.

Ray guns/antennas--micro and milliwatts. Not going to fry anything. The giant ray gun uses high voltage to shape the RF, but it transmits in milliwatts, the three smaller interferometers (ray guns/antennas) are microwatts. Sorry, I don't recall your previously asking about the power output.

Any more questions about the ray guns?

We purchased at public auction a huge lot of repeaters (from the emergency broadcast system)..actually more than just repeaters. Analog. Too much power output, would need to be modified. (gotta be within FCC regulations). Still sitting in the lab with other equipment. Might just scavenge them for parts to build something else. With the new units that contain the recorded multi-band RF signal, probably don't need them.

Pine trees are great transmitters, but wheat grass...now that is really interesting.
You already know that, since you read all the links on the liferaygroup.com forum.

Private area on the website.
I'm the person that asked that to be set up so all the confusing email threads between the core group could get organized, and we would communicate within the private area on the website instead of the email threads. Not much there. Hobbits like the email threads and don't use the private area. Oh, and it was me that didn't want you in the private area, not stoni. No point. Nothing there. I guess your "source" was trying to cause conflict between you and stoni.

I grew up in a family of engineers. Brothers, father, uncles...engineers. All of them with patents. I even have a patent. Recently I discovered that most engineers don't have patents. They work within parameters, and can't see outside the box.

Do you have a question about the "complex RF signal"?
from the link, it looks like you are getting an understanding
did you catch that we are using the Hydrogen Band?

the foundation--it was done
100s of thousands of years ago
but now, we have the keys

the original unit that we recorded the signal onto--the WDX
we were told the recoding was onto the quartz
however, I am 99.99% certain it was recorded onto the sugar
if it had recorded onto the quartz, it would have been more stable

Your question, "So, are you saying the "complex RF signal" was too complex...or....in technical terms, the circuit required to perform and output the required signal was too unpredictable and sensitive that it was deemed ineffective and too unstable for others (none technical) to operate? "

Your question doesn't have to do with the reason the WDX was a problem.
The circuit was supposed to "activate" the quartz.
As I said, the quartz was not recorded onto, IMO, it was the sugar.
Others in the core group had built the WDX, but were only able to record a partial signal, not all the bands. Here at the lab, we were able to record the complete signal. However, as I said, there were problems with losing the signal once it was recorded.

Those problems have been resolved. Lots of work, but we got it done.
The RF signal is stable when recorded onto the magnetite. And, the unit has proven to completely eliminate radioactivity in two radioactive control samples.

Moose Dung---suggest you read the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music. He gives clues to his true identity. Type those clues as key words in a Google search, you will find out his real name. Oh, and in the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music you will also find some fascinating info about Elizabeth Rauscher and her mind control experiments. That JR Reynolds thing always bothered me. Your one line response sounds very much like something Elizabeth would say.

Did I cover everything?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:40 pm

How about this ?

There’s a new wave of sound on the horizon carrying with it a broad scope of tantalizing potential applications, including advanced ultrasonic imaging and therapy, and acoustic cloaking, levitation and particle manipulation.

Researchers with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (Berkeley Lab) have developed a technique for generating acoustic bottles in open air that can bend the paths of sound waves along prescribed convex trajectories.

Scientists decided to take a closer look at sound waves to create a new technique. They created an acoustic "bottle" that features a three-dimensional curved shell, in which a wall of high acoustic pressure surrounds a null pressure region in the middle. Sound waves forming the bottle are concentrated into a beam that travels through the high pressure wall of its curved shell.

sound-bottle.jpg

Xiang Zhang, director of Berkeley Lab's Materials Sciences Division, in a news release :
- "With our bottle beam technique, we can design and synthesize acoustic bottles that are capable of directing sound waves along paths of desired curvature through homogeneous space without the need of metamaterials or any other highly engineered médium."

Acoustic bottle beams might also serve another application that ranks among the hottest in the high-tech community these days – acoustic levitation, in which sound waves are used to lift and manipulate millimeter-sized objects, including particles, microorganisms and droplets of water. A recent study reporting the use of standing sound waves for 3D graphic printing was hailed as a major breakthrough.

Co-author Zhu says. “We can also levitate much larger 3D objects than can be lifted and manipulated with other acoustic levitation techniques.”

Sui Yang, another co-author of the Nature Communications paper and member of Zhang’s research group …. (said)
“These giant acoustic traps could lead to new technologies and devices for a variety of applications in chemistry, materials, as well as biosciences. For example, by creating this three-dimensional bottle-like acoustic trap, we could use it as a micro-chemical reactor and manipulation of biological trafficking devices.”

Having read this, I have to ask
- Are we getting close ?

Sound. Waves. Communicating. Changing. Adapting.

Healing.

Credits :
http://www.scienceworldreport.com/artic ... -waves.htm
http://newscenter.lbl.gov/2014/08/04/bo ... und-waves/
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Another thing ...

This research was supported by the "Office of Naval Research’s MURI" program.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 pm

MURI :
"The Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI) subprogram within the DoD’s (Department of Defense) University Research Initiative (URI) began in 1986 to strengthen the Department’s investment in the multidisciplinary team approach to academic research.
The awards focus on a single topic of basic research interest and support scientists and engineers from relevant disciplines to perform the research, in order to increase understanding to stimulate the emergence of new technology in areas connected to more than one discipline.
The MURI program is a DoD priority that is under the leadership and oversight of the Basic Research Office in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and the competition is jointly conducted by The Army Research Office, Office of Naval Research, and Air Force Office of Scientific Research."

Yes,
Bells.
Lots.

From : http://www.acq.osd.mil/rd/basic_researc ... _partners/
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:54 pm

standing waves
I used to run all over the shore on the Gulf of Mexicowith my camera and yelling at John, saying..."look...look...look".
He would glance up, say, "That's normal" and go back to what he was doing.

at 33:39 into this video
one of my "look...look...look" moments
harbor at Grand Isle, Louisana
had been full of oil
then this happened with our equipment running
then no more oil

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1uzc3 ... gel_people
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table