Interview with Linda Brown

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Interview with Linda Brown

Postby josh84 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Here is an email I sent to Linda. I want everyoen to know. no secrets. open source. to many secrets between to many people and she justs keeps it going, the superspy. well remember what happened to mata hari.

Hut.Master@ttownsendbrown.com
To Me
Today at 2:43 PM
Hello Linda Brown,

The following is an e-mail sent to you by josh84 via your account on "The
Quonset Hut". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments
you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the
following address:

Hut.Master@ttownsendbrown.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the
reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of josh84.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did I do that was so terribly offensinve ot you?

I think you are a little nuts. How many have you thrown off now? and for
what reasons? cause they dont agree with you?

all I did was to post over there about your interview. I offered to cut and
paste and look what happened.

I am beginning to think that you have nothing to give to anyone about your
dads work. when soembody says it as it is you thrwo them off.

If it wasnt for the fact I met mikado I would think it was you running up
the forums

keep your forum, you a tyrannital lunatic.

Josh
Reply,
josh84
Ensign

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Linda wrote:Re: An interview
by Linda Brown » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Josh.... read more carefully what I said...
Of course its me....but do you concede that they are not at all flattering pictures of me? Not at all.

Yes... that looks like Mikado in the picture that Kim sent but the "pretty lady" that is pictured does not even look like her. Trust me on that... I have pictures of her too that would rival any ugly shot that she picked out of me. But thats just two women being vain...... she picked the shot to present to all of you that makes her look quite lovely ( and she can be)

The pictures that she released to you however... she chose to make me look bad. Do you think that was unintentional on her part? Do you see that you are being used to carry that message to me?

Josh, I am not being vain as Linda suggests. She seemed to have a problem with Mikados picture not being out there so I figured I would use one. It is a picture we had taken a few years ago, after our trip to Vegas that Linda is speaking of, where she has pictures of me from.

As to the pictures I posted of her I see nothing wrong with them. If she considers herself ugly then that is her problem. I actually thought they were good pictures of her. No matter, it is her own problem to deal with, not mine. We are what we are, looks and all. Shame she only seems to see ugliness when she looks at her picture. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I think, in the pictures, Linda looks her age. We see so many retouched and airbrushed pictures of Hollywood stars, that seeing a real picture is a bit of a let down. Darn.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby josh84 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Here is her response to me, thoaght you all would like to see what she said.

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:19 PM, Linda Brown <lindabrown.resolute@gmail.com> wrote:
I am tired of having to deal with your constant negative agenda Josh.
I have TRIED to be nice to you... to be supportive but all you do is
yammer at me and look at the nasty things that you have recently said
about me on the HUT.

If you don't see that your attitude comes from Mikado and his group...
that you are being used as a tool by them, then there is no way I can
ever help you.

This is my house. I can choose who I want here and who I want to ask
to leave. Read your statements to me...and see if you don't agree that
I have the right to ask that of you.

You are rude, misinformed and even more sadly.... misled. Linda

On 2/16/14, Hut.Master@ttownsendbrown.com <Hut.Master@ttownsendbrown.com> wrote:
> Hello Linda Brown,
>
> The following is an e-mail sent to you by josh84 via your account on "The
> Quonset Hut". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments
> you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the
> following address:
>
> Hut.Master@ttownsendbrown.com

If I said anything nasty about Linda it was after being deleted. you talk about my attitude and it comeing from mikado. I have explained my attitude to you so many times but for some reason you dont understand. you say you have all this infromation when you were at the pegasus. six months I followed you and all I ever saw was yammering from you about mikado and talking in circles.

If mikado is using me, thats news to me. frankly, Im beginning to see that you are nothing more than bullshit. you are pathetic. you said you were goiong to give information to the pegasus and you didnt. to me, you are a liar or a fraud. i came to your site over two years ago and nothing, all you talk about is some fantasy ship you are all sailing on. how is that helping mankind?

your a sick old lady and those that follow you and not one of you have shown a thing to help anyone. none of you care about the world we live in only picking on each other. you talk about mikado and he talks about you. dont see nothing there.

you need to take a pill lady

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:37 am

Okay Josh,

I know how passionate you can get with your feelings and beliefs but I think this needs to stop. If you want to continue, please take it to the "Conversations in the Hut" section.

I want this section, "The Open Door" to be free from the cesspool (borrowed that from Paul Schatzkin) of Linda Brown and her distorted views and revisionist history. I want this section to move forward with open discussion between individuals. With individuals expressing their feelings on science, scientists, their work and anything else that would be related. Bringing up Linda Brown here is not a part of that, she is a dead end in this section, bringing up Townsend Brown is welcome. The problem with bringing him up is that his daughter, and others, have made him into the Forrest Gump of science and his credibility is diminishing in academia more so than it was before. Your posting what you have been doing in this section only exacerbates the entire dilemma.

With that being said, please do not post here. This topic should have never been allowed to remain here and should have been posted in the "Conversations" section but then, perhaps I wasn't clear enough in regard to that.

I hope you and your family are well.

MIkado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to The Round Table