Interview with Linda Brown

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Interview with Linda Brown

Postby josh84 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Just wanted to inform you guys about an interview Linda will be giving on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... st_thomas/

Maybe she will finally tell what she never told on the Pegasus forum. Maybe you should do one Mikado.

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Re: Interview with Linda Brown

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Thank you for that info Josh. I saw something about it on her forum. Not sure what it is but that's ok, I really am not interested in it. But, I noticed she mentioned something about giving them a picture to use, and only having 2 (I think) she said. Well we already know the one from her forum, where half her face is covered by that huge hat, (yeah, her face is out there lol) I wonder what the other one shows, maybe the other half of her face. Regardless, if they need a picture I have plenty I can send them. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby josh84 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi Kim, If you want to post them here, I will copy them and post or Pm them to Linda at the Token.

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:52 pm

I have no problem posting the pics here Josh, and believe me, they are really Linda. Hell, I even have some of the 2 of us together, as hard as that is to believe. Just try to find out if she prefers a single shot of her or maybe one of her and Blue lol. After all, her face is out there. Maybe I'll just post both. Have to get them off my laptop so I'll need a bit of time. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Basically, /r/IAmA is a place to interview people, but in a new way. "IAmA" is the traditional way of beginning the description of who you are; "AMA" is the traditional way of ending the description; the acronym means "Ask me anything." The interviewee begins the process by starting a post, describing who they are and what they do. Then, commenters leave questions and can vote on other questions according to which they would like to see answered. The interviewee then goes through and responds to any questions that he/she would like, and in any way that he/she prefers.

So from what I am reading here, anyone doing an AMA can pick and choose what questions they want to answer. That seems pretty convenient for some. They only have to answer questions that they have already decided the answers to. So, if a question is asked that they are afraid to answer or the true answer would destroy credibility, it will be ignored, no need to answer. Again, how convenient for some. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:21 pm

lindacropped (2).jpg
lindacropped (2).jpg (86.85 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
[/attachment]
linda&daveweb.jpg
linda&daveweb.jpg (55.9 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
Josh, I found a few pics that may work.

Choose whichever one you want Linda
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Linda's lie wrote:Re: An interview
by Linda Brown » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am

Josh84 wrote:
Linda, I got Kim to post two photos for you so that you can have them for your interview. all you have to do is to cut aqnd paste them.

Josh

Thanks... but the interview is over... and Kim is haveing a very good time pulling the wool over your eyes. Why would I want to cut or paste either of those ladies onto the AMA?

lol No wool pulling Josh. Funny how she is so darn quick to say her face is out there but she denies it when it is posted. These are pictures of the woman who swears she is Linda Brown and the man called Morgan, or Blue now. Sooooo, if she denies these are her, then she is, in a round about way, denying she is Linda Brown. Can't have it both ways I say. She either is or she isn't, let her finally tell the truth if she can. The first one was taken in Pladiums kitchen, and the second one was taken in Huntingdon. She seems to forget all the photos taken. All the emails passed back and forth.

Maybe you can ask her a question for me Josh, see if we can get an answer or if she ignores it, because she has no answer.

I do have one question that only Linda Brown can answer though? She seems to know all about the meeting with Paul Schatzkin and Mikado, even boasts of having a audio copy of everything said. My question to her is what happened in the room when Paul and Mikado went to eat? All the secret forces she had "watching" everything she should know what i am referring to. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:58 am

Josh, I have put these pics together. This should show that they are the same person. Now after all this time of Linda calling us liars who is the liar. She can't even tell the truth about her pictures. As you can tell I have the pic she uses on her forum. Sorry, they all look like the same woman to me. BECAUSE THEY ARE. Kim
Attachments
image.jpg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am

Linda wrote: Re: An interview
by Linda Brown » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 am

Josh...you are being played. message to Kim and Mikado. Game OVER. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Being played lol, too funny. Ok, if that is so, then the woman who says she is TTBrowns daughter is a liar, because these are pictures of that woman. So if she denies these pictures as herself, then she is also denying she is Linda Brown, daughter of TTBrown. I know there are people from her forum who have come here to look at these pictures, who know her and can verify these pictures as her. Maybe they should come forward and verify them or the lie just keeps going on, which makes them a part of these lies.

So Linda, is it really Game OVER? Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby josh84 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Looks like Linda deleted my account all over these pics.

Her interview didn't give out any new information only more of what is posted over at the Token. She is as much a part of the problem as I feel mikado is and others. They hold on to information that could or might help mankiind.

Linda deletes members whio dont agree with her or she feels could expose what it is she is hiding. And that character blue is an asshole. someone who hides behind Linda. she is being used by a paranoid person who sees no good in anyone and puts out criticiisms of others but offers no solutions.

Linda Brown is a nobody trying to be the center of attention and living off of the memory of her father. She offers nothing other then a bunch spy stuff and loves it. Her forum is supposed to be exploring the legacy of townsend brown. What is that legacy?

A bunch of retoric, slanderous statements about people, libelous statements about people and no real progress about her father. There is a saying my mom says, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

If she represents her dad and is anything like him, we can really see that insanity must run in the family.

Josh
josh84
Ensign

Next

Return to The Round Table