Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby kevin » Fri May 15, 2015 4:33 pm

"Healing"= remembering.
empowered to remember by the universal enabler, which has been converted into what We term as electric.
This is achieved by spinning magnets rapidly to create electric.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm afraid to say (but I'll say it) ----

I have NO DOUBT you're correct, Hobbit.

By now, me and my Ignorance are SURE that all that these men did and are doing is just "harnessing" memories from ....the "aether" or the "cosmos" or the "whatever" , and that - mostly "by accident" - are "forcing" genetic material to comply with the "instructions" they are simply passing along.

Simply too many experiences done by too many "investigators" achieving too many "unexplainable" results.

I'm done with bullshitting myself.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Just by the way ....

Remember my Jacaranda ?

Well, it sprouted this Spring. And looking good. Remember.... two years ago, it was almost dead. Its Twin died, uprooted by a Winter's storm, and then I decided to simply put a Lakhovsky copper ring around the survivor, and see if it kept up fighting the odds.

It is fighting. This Jacaranda is a mean mother and will not give up.

I took a pic of it last May 1st (with my new Samsung shitty phone ... Oh Gods, how I miss my Blackberry ! so this shitty pic is what I got)
See it below ....

20150501_155653.jpg
LuisP
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table