Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Tx for the link, Nancy ...

Nice recipes. I'm done with buying expensive stuff to clean the silverware !
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Rose
It could also be posted inside “The Wave Structure of Matter” thread, given the simply amazing conclusions derived in 1945 ( ! ) from Wheeler and Feynman calculations of electro-magnetic radiation generated from an accelerated electron.

John Wheeler.jpg
John Wheeler.jpg (26.74 KiB) Viewed 2886 times

These guys (look them up and see the "heavy duty minds" they had !) found that “Their accelerated electron generated both in- and out-waves. The out-waves then stimulated absorber charges elsewhere in the universe whose waves returned to the initial charge, a response of the Universe. Upon arrival, those waves became in-waves of the initial charge”.

Since “energy transfer and the motion of matter are important fundamental processes of nature” what they saw had – has !! - overwhelming implications !

Namely,
1- That, on one hand, “every charged particle is part of the universe and the universe is part of each charged particle”. This, on the other hand,
2- Implies that each of us, including you and me, “are connected together as part of the observable universe” !

Richard Feynman.jpg
Richard Feynman.jpg (6.06 KiB) Viewed 2886 times

Strangely – or not - this fundamental but revolutionary concept is still not recognized by mainstream physics.

Also …also,
In the same thread, what about Penrose’s “Orchestrated Objective Reduction” theory having now got new strength because of the discovery of vibrational computations in microtubules ((e.g. in megahertz) being "orchestrated" ("Orch") by synaptic inputs and memory stored in microtubules inside the brain neurons ?

Meaning, the "Nature of Consciousness” itself ?

Better than me trying to explain it, let’s hear some pieces of the article I mention there :

- "The origin of consciousness reflects our place in the universe, the nature of our existence. Did consciousness evolve from complex computations among brain neurons, as most scientists assert? Or has consciousness, in some sense, been here all along, as spiritual approaches maintain?"

- “Clinical trials of brief brain stimulation aimed at microtubule resonances with megahertz mechanical vibrations using transcranial ultrasound have shown reported improvements in mood, and may prove useful against Alzheimer's disease and brain injury in the future.”

When will all this get somewhere ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Not wanting to "bury" anything, here goes :

Mikado14 wrote:Hey Nancy, I think..and knowing rose's sense of humour, she was being a bit humourous.

But then what do I know.

BTW, Kim was telling me that Linda is saying that I am communicating with someone named Holland who is in communication with you..or maybe she said working. In any event, who the hell is he/she? Do you know?

Mikado
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Hey Nancy, I think..and knowing rose's sense of humour, she was being a bit humourous.

But then what do I know.

BTW, Kim was telling me that Linda is saying that I am communicating with someone named Holland who is in communication with you..or maybe she said working. In any event, who the hell is he/she? Do you know?

Mikado

I know of no one "named Holland". I know people who live in Holland.
Europeans, especially those who were educated in British English, spell words differently than people educated in American English.
People educated in the United States spell the word --humor ---not humour.
I assume you are not educated in the United States, and thereby closer to Holland than I am.

we are busy with this, well, something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVvX7bq7 ... ata_player

don't have time to be bothered with Linda's strange behavior--although--the above link may explain why she is so strange.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 am

Well Nancy, not educated abroad.

My Grandmother's mother - my Great Grandmother - was from England. Her name was Clara White. When I was a youngster, my Grandmother would talk about her. She enjoyed her tea biscuits and scones to say the least. I always loved them hot coming out of the oven. I remember her critiquing my spelling as I was growing up and she is the one who preferred certain spellings. To please my Grandmother, I would spell the words for her in the manner she liked.

Most times I do spell as she preferred, force of habit. Played hell in school...but I did get away with it. Remember the NBC peacock and underneath it would say "In Color"? I wrote in to tell them it was spelled wrong. Never did hear back.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby re-rose » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:25 pm

and knowing rose's sense of humour, she was being a bit humourous

Yes, Mikado, entertaining myself as usual.

Luis, lost a long post to you this morning. Dang, it was a good un, too. Maybe it will all come back to me tomorrow.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby re-rose » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Luis,

Nope, not going to have time to recreate the masterpiece, so here's the quick reply.

I saw the Penrose/Hameroff work when it was reported in January. I was particularly interested in the statement in the article that the effective vibrations were anharmonic and I've tried to incorporate some into the biofeedback program I use to help Mom with her dementia problems.

When will all this get somewhere ?

I think maybe it IS getting somewhere... Twenty years ago consciousness research scarcely existed, now it is being pursued in many research centers. What is most wonderful is that it mandates a cross-disciplinary approach and that's always good. Penrose, a physicist, Hameroff, an anesthesiologist, are a great example of this kind of teamwork. And if they aren't on the verge of cracking the code that answers the Big Question ("Where is it?") of consciousness research, they seem to be closer than anyone else.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby TheTraveler » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 am

And it would be my opinion that many area of "forgotten/neglected" science have finally gotten attention on the last couple of years because of many people like us that start conversations on the web, which generates interest in the community overall an to maybe a small extent causes the science community to get it's head out of the sand!.

I'm just saying.....
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby re-rose » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Traveler, the internet's like a wild garden that we all share. We never know what's going to take root, but it doesn't stop us from throwing out seeds.

I vote for a chef-off contest between you and Luis. Please send your entries to me for judging. :lol:

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby LuisP » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:20 pm

TheTraveler wrote:And it would be my opinion that many area of "forgotten/neglected" science have finally gotten attention on the last couple of years because of many people like us that start conversations on the web, which generates interest in the community overall an to maybe a small extent causes the science community to get it's head out of the sand!.

I'm just saying.....

Hope that's correct.

Which reminds me I have still to finish the "Ciba-Geigy" thing.

My head came definitely out of the sand, because of it.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table