Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I fink Schauberger used bronze...to be precise.
This is an electric universe, and iron appears to discharge the soil.
It's why I became so annoyed with such badly named organisations as ...English heritage ....who constantly place iron fences around megalithic sites....the plonkers?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 pm

This quote from the link...yes it is bronze for intents and purposes...
[quote]The garden tools are made of solid bronze, a hardwearing copper alloy. Pure copper would not be practical, as it is too soft./quote]

And, does anyone see the tapering limbs towards the top of a tree as a sign of a tree using its geometry to control field differentials and usher sap to those tiny tips?

Like a plumber uses tapering and lessening diameter pipe to keep PRESSURE up to useable levels.

Butt, then again, trees are not susceptible to wardrobe malfunctions that expose the "rear quadrant above pantline" secrets of the plumber's backside.

So, all have their methodology, some just more or less brazen.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:27 pm

kevin wrote:I fink Schauberger used bronze...to be precise.
This is an electric universe, and iron appears to discharge the soil.
It's why I became so annoyed with such badly named organisations as ...English heritage ....who constantly place iron fences around megalithic sites....the plonkers?
Kevin

Why do some forms of "Iron" rust beneath ground and others such as the obelisk in India seem to weather the test of time?

Iron is happy to "oxidize" and transmute at, or not at, our behest.

If we keep working it gently with tools for a very long time, might that keep it from rusting when it desires to return to it's home?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpn8MANhdLU

Pressure is a consequence of what?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpn8MANhdLU

Pressure is a consequence of what?
Kevin

Generation or compression.

A precursor to radiation.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Rife machines and Multiwave Oscillators are claimed to complement each other based on the principle that life forms absorb energy.

Thing is,
A Multiwave Oscillator uses this principle to strengthen cells within the body to resist disease while a Rife machine uses this principle to destroy microorganisms with an overdose of frequency energy.

As far as I’ve read about it, the MO produces wavelengths of the order of two meters and less, corresponding to 150 million cycles per second. What does this mean, I do not know. But maybe some of you do.

Lakhovsky postulates that not only do all living cells produce and radiate oscillations of very high frequencies, but they also receive and respond to oscillations imposed upon them from outside sources, namely, cosmic rays which bombard the earth continuously.

This realization gave birth to “sciences” known as Radionics or Radiesthesia, that is, the application of high frequency waves as a method of healing diseases.
As I’ve read elsewhere, scientist explain it this way; a NORMAL cell has an electrical potential of 70 millivolts, an AGED cell at 50 mV, and ILL cell is 15 mV. When a cell is in electrical difficulty the mV and the sodium-potassium balance are out.

The high potential brings the cells to an equal level basically resetting them. This allows healing to occur at a higher pace without stressing the cell. And the additional energy restores cell integrity by reorienting its molecular structure to allow for easier potential movement.
Basically it bolsters the field of each cell individually so they support each other more easily.

Now I ask … does this make sense ?
Yes, it does.
Lots of it.

And what’s else – he proved it.
That is why he wrote, with unmitigated pride and assertiveness :
“- My experiments show conclusively that plants inoculated with cancer can be treated and cured by means of the ultra radio frequency vibrations, whereas surgical treatment fails.
In conclusion I wish to call the attention of the reader to the fact that I have obtained very conclusive results not only with a wavelength of two meters, but with longer and shorter wave-lengths. The main thing is to produce the greatest number of harmonics possible.
Such are the results of my researches with plants.”

"....The main thing is to produce the greatest number of harmonics possible..."

Now, where have I already heard this ?
Insistently ...
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:34 pm

This guy was on to something.
Of that, I have no doubts.

GL.jpg
GL.jpg (31.21 KiB) Viewed 2956 times

Listen to him :

“- Since Pasteur scientists have been constantly searching for means of destroying microbes. The great difficulty with all methods found was that in destroying, the bacillae cell was attacked too. The experience gained in cancer and tuberculosis treated with radium, or ultraviolet rays, shows how difficult is the work of the investigators.

The remedy in my opinion, is not to kill the microbes in contact with the healthy cells, but to reinforce the oscillations of the cell either directly by reinforcing the radio activity of the blood or in producing on the cells a direct action by means of the proper rays.

After much research I was able to construct an apparatus creating an electrostatic field covering all frequencies from 3 meters to the infra-red, so that every cell can find its natural frequency and vibrate in resonance.

Consequently, I conceived an oscillator of multiple wavelengths with a broad scale in which every organ, every gland, every tissue, every nerve, could find its natural frequency.

Thus, I built an oscillator with all the basic wavelengths from 10 centimeters to 400 meters, that is, all frequencies from 750,000 to 3,000,000,000 cycles per second. But each circuit also emits many harmonics, which, with their basic waves, their interferences and their effluvia can reach the scale of infra-red and even that of visible light (1 to 3000 trillion vibrations per second.)

As early as 1931, I began using this multiple wave oscillator in various Paris hospitals: the Saint Louis, Valde-Grace, Calvary, Necker, etc... Among the many cures with this treatment, I will mention especially those of various cases of cancer which X-ray and radium treatments failed to improve.

These patients, cured six years ago, have had no recurrence and are in perfect health at this date.

In all pathogenic cases this treatment gives very good results. As it does not attack the microbes directly, it does not destroy live tissue, but reinforces the vitality of the organism by accelerating cellular oscillation. It is therefore the reinforced organism that successfully resists the microbes and all pathogenic causes.

The duration of the treatment is usually from five to ten minutes, every other day. These figures are purely arbitrary, since these radiations reinforcing cellular oscillation do not produce organic disturbances, whatever the duration of the treatment may be.

So, while X-rays and radium destroy microbes, neoplasic cells and healthy tissue at the same time - which accounts for the serious accidents which occur during and after such treatments - high frequency radiations (short waves) applied at a distance and without thermal effect cure diseases of all kinds, even those of the prostate to a considerable degree.

Despite the many cases successfully treated, almost without exception, it must be understood that my oscillator cannot cure all types of cancer in all its stages of development. In many cases, when the cancerous tumor has already destroyed important blood vessels, my apparatus is powerless to rebuild that tissue before the fatal haemorrhage".

Amazing …

Yet, unheard of.
Much less, teached.
And yes, I’ve talked to a couple of friends of mine who are Doctors of Medicine.

They had never heard of Lakhovsky.
Despite their 5 plus 2 years in Medical School.

For anyone who wishes to read about Georges' patents ¸ http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Knigh of Merit of Agriculture, Gold Medalist of Society of Encouragement for National Industries, Member of Society of Scientists and Inventors, Foundation Member of National Society of Agriculture, Member of Association of Manufacturers and Inventors.

I’m talking about a Frenchman, name of Justin Christofleau.

Justin's cabbage - 11 feet in circumference.jpg
Justin's cabbage - 11 feet in circumference

This is what he claimed, in his book “Electroculture”, written in 1927 (colors are mine) :

“... I come now towards you to raise my voice in favor of a great invention which will be, if you understand me, one of the great factors of the resurrection and prosperity of the whole world, as it means the intensifying of the production of the earth, the increasing of crops in considerable proportions, and minimizing as much as possible the manual labor appertaining to culture and the economizing of the immense sums of money which are being spent annually for fertilizers and replacing them by this new apparatus wherein are condensed all the forces of nature.

That is to say: The land magnetism, telluric currents, the electricity of the floating air and that carried by the clouds, the sun, the wind, the rain, and even by the frost, forces which are captured and transformed into energetic electricity by this apparatus which carries them to the soil in a FEEBLE AND CONTINUOUS MANNER, and which renders it free from the microbes, which attack the Seeds and Plants.”

Amazing.

Yet again, who knows about this .... except those who know it too well.

Read about him and his patents here : http://www.rexresearch.com/christofleau ... ofleau.htm
His PDF book can be found here : http://www.tagmadarte.com/dwn/PDF%20Fra ... 201927.pdf
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:10 pm

“Biology is for the most part the science of water”
This was stated by Fred Vles, a professor of biological physics at the University of Strasbourg, France.

Also, to those of you who are Engineers or otherwise well versed in “Electrical Wisdom”, it should be emphasized that the Water Molecule is … electrically asymmetrical, meaning, it aligns with magnetic fields.

Peculiar ? Yes, it is.

Earth is a “water” planet.
But that most strangely obvious fact is simply, well, dismissed. Afterall, water is just water, and not a "drug" that can be sold. Never mind the fact that it is a strong – the strongest ? – shield against Radiation. Just to mention one of its, well, also strangely unresearched properties.... except by those who use it to shield spent Uranium rods, and never mind the rest.

In 1961, Marcel Violet (1886 -1973) a inventor and scientist of his time, gave the only public lecture of his life, during which he revealed his discovery of Vitalized Water.

MV.jpg

This revelation was later published as a book: "The Secret of the Patriarchs: Essay on the Nature of Biological Energy - Perspective on its Use in the Field of Self-Defense and as a Factor of Rejuvenation".

He discovered that “properly treated” water was capable of conferring new and unknown forces to living organisms.
He further observed, and wrote, that the spontaneous cure of serious illness is possible but rare, and that vitalized water can stimulate this curious phenomenon.
And he went on to conduct experiments and undoubtedly show that “this” water increased crop yields and the growth of livestock.

The vitalised water was tested on an entire hospital: doctors, patients, women in childbirth and maintenance personnel with such favorable results that it was intended for general use. A positive opinion was issued by the National Academy of Medicine in 1958:
"Experiments on animals or humans, especially convalescents, were made by various doctors either at their clients' homes or in hospitals. They showed that a dose of 25 cm3 three times a day caused a decrease in fatigue, improving the overall condition. After reviewing the record, our committee admitted that through this method, elements that have a positive effect on cellular life can be introduced and they recognized the value of such treated water."

Just a whiff of Marcel’s claims:
"- Certain materials, such as water (including mineral water), when subjected to the action of a treating device supplying high frequency oscillating electrical or electromagnetic energy sources, of artificial or natural form (e.g. telluric or cosmic), may undergo modifications in some of their properties.
- Treated water containing copper, produced an improvement in the yield of vegetables obtained per acre, and an improvement in the weight of fruit produced."

You can read and see his patents here : http://www.rexresearch.com/violet/violet.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Lakhovsky.
Christofleau.
Violet.

Just a Trio out of maybe Hundreds.

How many … how many Men will it take us to break out of these shackles and predetermined ignorance ?
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table