Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby LuisP » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Again, extremely interesting link Hobbit ! (http://www.rexresearch.com/kanchzhen/kanchzhen.htm)
Many thanks.

Seems Tszyan Kanchzhen’s (aka Jiang Kanchgen, aka Jiang kan-zheng, aka Yuri Tszyankanchzhen) “Microwave Transfer of Biological Information” work fits right inside not only Lakhovsky’s claims, but also alongside Peter Gariaev’s Wave Genetics”, Andrea Markelz’s The symphony of life is Vibratory", Dimos Poulikakos’s work around inserting DNA into cells, and lastly – but not in the least - the 2008 Medicine Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier and his “DNA Quantum Teleportation” !!

What else to say about this Chinese scientist turned Russian citizen (he fled the beautiful “Cultural Revolution” in his country) experiments around “direct transfer of the information from one biological object to another by radio waves” ?

It is nothing short of DNA replication at a distance using .... just “waves”. Is it not ?

But we all know what all this leads to – the quackery farm. In one form or another, those guys are to a varying point labelled as charlatans, fraudsters or just plain wackos.

In fact, Kanchzhen created a “Duck-Chicken” using wave information from a duck that rewrote the DNA inside chicken eggs, “proving” that DNA is a template that can be reprogrammed.

But hey, small potatoes ....

Chicken-Duck.png
Chicken-Duck.png (51.69 KiB) Viewed 2523 times

And yes, he states that “ influence of young organisms on old it is possible to rehabilitate the DNA of last and thus to rejuvenate them”. He tested it in mice. And “reactions, mobility, appetite were improved. At some the sexual functions and ability to duplication were restored”.

This guy ,In 1992, patented a way to change the hereditary characteristics of the biological object and device for directional transmission of biological information.

In 1996, he made another patent, where it is written: "The process of rejuvenation."

And in 1997, he patented his “Biotron Jiang”, his ultimate device towards these ends.

And just check the Net about this “Biotron” .... you'll find a lot of guys making a buck over it.

Do “Rife Machines” and “Deta-Elis Machinescome to mind ? Yes, they all do. Plus, what some call the XXI century Medicine. Then again, all of it from “charlatans, fraudsters or just plain wackos”, so it shouldn’t interest the rest of us ....

But in 2007, the “Biotron” was tested. Its study was called “Observation on Biological Effect of Bioelectromagnetic (BEM) Field” and it was published in “Natural Science Research, Vol. 10, No.2, April 2007, pages 68-77”

Its conclusions ?

Read it for yourselves :
“...receiving the field guide of wheat, corn acquired the characteristics of wheat; receiving the field guide of muskmelon, cucumber acquired the characteristics of muskmelon; receiving the field guide of young plants or animal embryos, the activities of the cell DNA of various organs of the mice were invigorated, sexual function enhanced and survival time prolonged; when human body received the field guide of young plants, the results were that the velocity of nervous reflection was accelerated, hematopoietic activity invigorated, immune function strengthened and sexual function enhanced with the effect of anti-aging”.

Do Ciba-Geigy’s Ebner and Schürch come to mind ? Yes, they do. Then again, both of them died inside a same year, some time after having been dispensed from their Employer, so no time around to really call them true charlatans, fraudsters or wackos.

I mean,

WTF is going on ?? Why hasn’t ALL of the above gone Mainstream ?

Your answer is as good as mine.

But somewhere, inside some beautiful house located on a offbeat site, a table exists were food is never served and some guys sit at, only to talk.

They know the answer.

Yes, I know ... I’m crazy. Why would I be posting this shite, if not ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 am

LuisP,
I seem to remember where someone I held in the highest esteem mentioned to another I held similer that "Quantum entanglement" would be the most important two words She would ever hear.

Those two persons now appear to have changed, and now say that others have changed.

Oh what a tangled web We weave, when first We practise to decieve.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 pm

WHAT IF.....

The "Veil" is a "Frequency Blanket"
that modifies ALL life on this planet?

What if we already..right now.. ARE being modified?

What if the Jesus dude, who ripped the veil and "gained immortality"
and talked about TUNING your body with the frequencies (sound) of the Earth
and BECOMING the Holy Stream of Sound
and that he showed the Way, the Path
and that we were to "go on and do greater things"

what if the Jesus dude had found a Way to break free of the genetic modification of the "Veil"?

What about these plants, the ones that contain cannabinoid? the plants with DMT?
are these compounds a response to "being under the Veil? or used to get us "out of the Veil"?

John was watching some videos on the violence in the Mid East. People with guns driving up to "innocent bystanders" and shooting, killing the bystanders.
I glanced over and said, "How is that any different from what the U.S. military did to the Native Americans? Or what happened in the Crusades? This pattern has been going on for thousands and thousands of years."
John responded (which he says, often), "Humans are a primitive species."
I replied, (which I say, often), "The only thing that keeps my sanity, that keeps me trying to save the lives of humans..is that this Earth...humans included, is being controlled by forces other that humans."

Luis,
The human voice is a multi-wave oscillator.
Many times when discussing how the Hutchison anti-radiation technology works, I have used the illustration of singing a baby a lullaby.
Have you ever noticed how the mother is better at singing a lullaby to the baby?
Do they share a similar body "sound"?
There is INTENT that "projects" in the lullaby that you sing to the baby.
If there is "confidence" and "comfort" in your own mind, that will vibrate through your body and into the baby in your arms.
Your voice, your singing is "not just audio waves".
Your action of holding a baby and singing a lullaby actually changes the chemicals in the body of the baby.
You can change matter.

It is a "fact" that the human body is a sender and receiver of electromagnetic energy.
Back in the 1970s a close friend of mine photographed this energy. And the change in the "color" of the energy when the thoughts changed in the people being photographed.
Plants will "consciously" change their "energy field" when under stress.

When recording the signal unto the Johnny Tubes, I physically attach myself to the equipment here (via special antennae) and my energy is recorded with the signal.
There is an oscilloscope attached to monitor the signal, and I watch when I grab the antennae. The signal increases in strength, but stays in the same form.
Many other people have come here to build Johnny Tubes that they take with them and install at their homes. I offer them to test their own signal and if it is "compatible" then their energy is recorded, not mine. Some people are okay, others distort the signal (and they are not recorded).

I have been in a discussion with a scientist who studied John's work..came to a previous lab, wrote a report.
This person claims the Hutchison Effect has only happened when John is in the lab with the equipment.
(actually it has been replicated at other labs, without John)
The scientist believes that it is John's mind ... John is "part of the equipment"... that is a major component in creating the Hutchison Effect.
Kinda like the mother signing the baby a lullaby works better than a stranger singing the baby a lullaby.

I told the scientist about the Johnny Tubes. About off site testing that John didn't even know about.
And how the radiation levels went down with the Johnny Tubes.
Is John's consciousness recorded into the Johnny Tubes?
Possibly.
When you cook a wonderful meal for your family. When you grow the vegetables that you cook, then carefully remove the luscious ripe tomato from the vine that you them put into your salad...is your consciousness infused into the food?

Many hypothesize this is a "holographic universe".
I see it as a cymatics of resultant sound waves.
Sound waves that are CURRENTLY being distorted.
How?
Through the Minds of Men.
It is an "accepted fact" that we can use our minds to create weapons of war
or to create bridges of peace.

However IMO it is even deeper.
Our minds are the tool that "processes information".
Then we decide an action.
If we do not acknowledge our Spirit...you know, that "gut feeling" that tells you "oh crap, don't do that"....
Spirit..that which is the conduit to the Source...to the Holy Stream of Sound
If we just "use our minds to figure out the solution", then we can be easily manipulated.

What if...
The life form we call human...
is the mulit-wave oscillator
that Source (God) uses to maintain the "harmony" of the cymatics of the physical realm?

(sometimes I love my narcissism...roll with me on this, because you are part of it)

The Lavhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator
is the same as the "Essene government"
concentric circles ... harmony between the circles
Did the Jesus due create a massive "human" Lavhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator?

Does the human life form already contain a multi-wave oscillator?
and can a human, using this multi-wave oscillator change matter?
of course, think of singing a baby a lullaby

Is the human mind being manipulated?
of course, has been for thousands and thousands of years
why?
IMO...to feed the thing that is controlling us.
Kevin---I have been speaking to you about not feeding Linda the energy she uses to continue her "spin".
Look at what I am saying. See it.

We..all of us..break free when we SEE what is controlling our minds.
Someone says or does something.
You are "offended".
Why? Why are you offended?
Who told you that you should be offended?
and..very important...VERY important
what is the CHEMICAL REACTION in your body to that "feeling offended" ????
that "feeling offended" changed the chemistry in your body
changed matter

Some people when they are offended take a gun and go driving around and shoot innocent bystanders.
Other people type outrageous things on the internet.
Others beat up their wives and children.
Some "go to court to get justice".

Now STOP.
Pay attention.
Do not let your mind be manipulated.
YOU control your multi-wave oscillator.

Wags---
YOU can change the person that "bullies you".
Yes, you can, by the strength of your Spirit.
Logic and reasoning. I have shown you here in this post, how your mind is controlled.
Controlled by "feeling offended".
Logic and reasoning...there must be a different way to respond to the bully.
Logic and reasoning...the "system" doesn't work.
And depending upon the system creates disappointment, depression...fear.
Terror that "nothing with stop the bully".
the ultimate in mind control.

And when we finally get to truly understanding this
we will become what is said in the "Bible"...
"if one can set a thousand to flight, then two can set ten thousand to flight.....And a triple braided cord is not easily broken".

"Someone", somehow fucked with our memory of WHO WE ARE.
and when we finally REMEMBER
we will STAND in our position
guarding our minds
we will BE the solution
instead of "a primitive species"

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:06 pm

J Hutchison said "Humans are a primitive species"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SAbJjktk7E
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:WHAT IF.....

The "Veil" is a "Frequency Blanket"
that modifies ALL life on this planet?

What if we already..right now.. ARE being modified?

What if the Jesus dude, who ripped the veil and "gained immortality"
and talked about TUNING your body with the frequencies (sound) of the Earth
and BECOMING the Holy Stream of Sound
and that he showed the Way, the Path
and that we were to "go on and do greater things"

what if the Jesus dude had found a Way to break free of the genetic modification of the "Veil"?

What about these plants, the ones that contain cannabinoid? the plants with DMT?
are these compounds a response to "being under the Veil? or used to get us "out of the Veil"?

John was watching some videos on the violence in the Mid East. People with guns driving up to "innocent bystanders" and shooting, killing the bystanders.
I glanced over and said, "How is that any different from what the U.S. military did to the Native Americans? Or what happened in the Crusades? This pattern has been going on for thousands and thousands of years."
John responded (which he says, often), "Humans are a primitive species."
I replied, (which I say, often), "The only thing that keeps my sanity, that keeps me trying to save the lives of humans..is that this Earth...humans included, is being controlled by forces other that humans."

Luis,
The human voice is a multi-wave oscillator.
Many times when discussing how the Hutchison anti-radiation technology works, I have used the illustration of singing a baby a lullaby.
Have you ever noticed how the mother is better at singing a lullaby to the baby?
Do they share a similar body "sound"?
There is INTENT that "projects" in the lullaby that you sing to the baby.
If there is "confidence" and "comfort" in your own mind, that will vibrate through your body and into the baby in your arms.
Your voice, your singing is "not just audio waves".
Your action of holding a baby and singing a lullaby actually changes the chemicals in the body of the baby.
You can change matter.

It is a "fact" that the human body is a sender and receiver of electromagnetic energy.
Back in the 1970s a close friend of mine photographed this energy. And the change in the "color" of the energy when the thoughts changed in the people being photographed.
Plants will "consciously" change their "energy field" when under stress.

When recording the signal unto the Johnny Tubes, I physically attach myself to the equipment here (via special antennae) and my energy is recorded with the signal.
There is an oscilloscope attached to monitor the signal, and I watch when I grab the antennae. The signal increases in strength, but stays in the same form.
Many other people have come here to build Johnny Tubes that they take with them and install at their homes. I offer them to test their own signal and if it is "compatible" then their energy is recorded, not mine. Some people are okay, others distort the signal (and they are not recorded).

I have been in a discussion with a scientist who studied John's work..came to a previous lab, wrote a report.
This person claims the Hutchison Effect has only happened when John is in the lab with the equipment.
(actually it has been replicated at other labs, without John)
The scientist believes that it is John's mind ... John is "part of the equipment"... that is a major component in creating the Hutchison Effect.
Kinda like the mother signing the baby a lullaby works better than a stranger singing the baby a lullaby.

I told the scientist about the Johnny Tubes. About off site testing that John didn't even know about.
And how the radiation levels went down with the Johnny Tubes.
Is John's consciousness recorded into the Johnny Tubes?
Possibly.
When you cook a wonderful meal for your family. When you grow the vegetables that you cook, then carefully remove the luscious ripe tomato from the vine that you them put into your salad...is your consciousness infused into the food?

Many hypothesize this is a "holographic universe".
I see it as a cymatics of resultant sound waves.
Sound waves that are CURRENTLY being distorted.
How?
Through the Minds of Men.
It is an "accepted fact" that we can use our minds to create weapons of war
or to create bridges of peace.

However IMO it is even deeper.
Our minds are the tool that "processes information".
Then we decide an action.
If we do not acknowledge our Spirit...you know, that "gut feeling" that tells you "oh crap, don't do that"....
Spirit..that which is the conduit to the Source...to the Holy Stream of Sound
If we just "use our minds to figure out the solution", then we can be easily manipulated.

What if...
The life form we call human...
is the mulit-wave oscillator
that Source (God) uses to maintain the "harmony" of the cymatics of the physical realm?

(sometimes I love my narcissism...roll with me on this, because you are part of it)

The Lavhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator
is the same as the "Essene government"
concentric circles ... harmony between the circles
Did the Jesus due create a massive "human" Lavhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator?

Does the human life form already contain a multi-wave oscillator?
and can a human, using this multi-wave oscillator change matter?
of course, think of singing a baby a lullaby

Is the human mind being manipulated?
of course, has been for thousands and thousands of years
why?
IMO...to feed the thing that is controlling us.
Kevin---I have been speaking to you about not feeding Linda the energy she uses to continue her "spin".
Look at what I am saying. See it.

We..all of us..break free when we SEE what is controlling our minds.
Someone says or does something.
You are "offended".
Why? Why are you offended?
Who told you that you should be offended?
and..very important...VERY important
what is the CHEMICAL REACTION in your body to that "feeling offended" ????
that "feeling offended" changed the chemistry in your body
changed matter

Some people when they are offended take a gun and go driving around and shoot innocent bystanders.
Other people type outrageous things on the internet.
Others beat up their wives and children.
Some "go to court to get justice".

Now STOP.
Pay attention.
Do not let your mind be manipulated.
YOU control your multi-wave oscillator.

Wags---
Logic and reasoning. I have shown you here in this post, how your mind is controlled.

And when we finally get to truly understanding this
"if one can set a thousand to flight, then two can set ten thousand to flight.....And a triple braided cord is not easily broken".

guarding our minds
we will BE the solution

Nancy

I have to think about this.

And I'll be back.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:59 am

Nancy Wrote:-

Wags---

...And when we finally get to truly understanding this

guarding our minds
we will BE the solution

Nancy

Firm assertive decisive action to break all contacts with a bully is the only safe viable course of action. This is the advice I have always given. A sociopathic bully cannot be trusted, reasoned and appeasing them is a gross mistake. The bully is intrinsically selfish and therefore to trust one is a mistake.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:18 pm

LuisP wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:WHAT IF.....

Nancy

I have to think about this.

And I'll be back.

Yes, maybe the “The human voice is a multi-wave oscillator” that is able to “project Intent” and, ultimately, even be able to “change matter”. Look no further than at Princeton’s close to 30 years PEAR study conclusions, to make one stop in one’s tracks. And Think.

Yes, maybe it is possible to accomplish “TUNING your body with the frequencies (sound) of the Earth and BECOMING the Holy Stream of Sound”. Look no further than Andrea Markelz’s “The symphony of life is Vibratory", to make one crunch our feet where we stand. And Think.

Yes, maybe “Plants will "consciously" change their "energy field" when under stress”. Look no further than at Ed Wagner’s “W-waves” decades long studies around trees, to feel the ground grab your feet. And make one Think.

Yes, maybe it is possible to “physically attach myself to the equipment here (via special antennae) and (have) my energy is recorded with the signal”. Look no further than at Dimos Poulikakos’s work around inserting DNA into cells through simple “wave emissions” and Peter Gariaev’s “Wave Genetics” experiments, to definitely… just stop. And Think.

Yes, maybe “John is "part of the equipment"... that is a major component in creating the Hutchison Effect”. Look no further than, again, at PEAR’s “better than One in a Trillion unlikeliness probability”, but also at John Keely’s “The Forty Laws of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics”, namely, its 19th which claims “The higher harmonics and overtones of projected rad-energy are of a pitch sufficiently high to cause the atom to expand” to really – at the very least – experience a sense of Doubt, a sense of Uncertainty towards what was once held in Rock like certainty, and henceforth to keep one stopped, standstill even. And Think.

Yes, maybe “If we do not acknowledge our Spirit...you know, that "gut feeling" that tells you "oh crap, don't do that"....then we can be easily manipulated”. Look no further than at Morgan Scott Peck’s “The Road Less Traveled” and his “nature of love, the driving force behind spiritual growth” or Teilhard de Chardin’s “The Phenomenon of Man” and its “unification of consciousness”, to find enough quicksand to feel even the once solid ground upon which one used to set our feet, suddenly disappear. And make one Think.

And following all that, is when – very unexpectedly – the notion that “if one can set a thousand to flight, then two can set ten thousand to flight” becomes not just a thought or a saying or a cliché from some little red book … but a Meaning.

In the end, it is up to Every One of Us.

Little, and Few, as we may be. For if through Me I can change just One Another, I will have accomplished the Impossible.
And set a path.

Since “a long journey starts with a first small step” …. I am in no hurry.

Taking a step, one at a time.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 pm

quite the human signal generator...posting here and on the Elephant thread

Polyphonic Overtone Singing - Singing in mulitiple tones - Anna-Maria Hefele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC9Qh709gas
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:quite the human signal generator...posting here and on the Elephant thread

Amazing.
Had never heard nothing like it or knew it was even possible to do that with one's trachea. And for a moment there ... it even got ( how should I say this) .... very disturbing.
As in... I don't know, kind like hearing something primeval but almost familiar at the same time.

And that ... made the hair in my neck raise and rev up what I call "my danger mode", best translated as a "Threat approaching. Move. Do something" kind of feeling. Only thing lacking to make the sensation complete was the adrenaline rush that usually comes along with it ...

The fact that this was coming from a rather beautiful, calm and discipline exuding woman ... only enhanced my disturbance.

Weird.
Very.

I'll pass on this "Polyphonic Overtone Singing".
Not a fight I'd like to get in, says my "danger mode".
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:35 pm

LuisP wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:quite the human signal generator...posting here and on the Elephant thread

Amazing.
Had never heard nothing like it or knew it was even possible to do that with one's trachea. And for a moment there ... it even got ( how should I say this) .... very disturbing.
As in... I don't know, kind like hearing something primeval but almost familiar at the same time.

And that ... made the hair in my neck raise and rev up what I call "my danger mode", best translated as a "Threat approaching. Move. Do something" kind of feeling. Only thing lacking to make the sensation complete was the adrenaline rush that usually comes along with it ...

The fact that this was coming from a rather beautiful, calm and discipline exuding woman ... only enhanced my disturbance.

Weird.
Very.

I'll pass on this "Polyphonic Overtone Singing".
Not a fight I'd like to get in, says my "danger mode".

Luis,
You are an oscillator...and a receiver.
the "hair raising on the back of my neck" is a signal that I use in developing the tones for the Hutchison technology.
Other tools are a Geiger counter and the birds that come and sing along (or leave).

consistently...."hair raising on the back of my neck" ---the birds show up and sing, and the Geiger counter goes down.

I didn't get the "hair raising on the back of my neck" with the singer I linked the video to....
but I DID get it with the below video...and a flow of tears and weeping.
Have incorporated two of the songs from this vocalist (into the very, very complicated piece I am working on), and am testing them at this moment with a Geiger counter and piece of uraniite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XTYQRw-0o

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table