Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby LuisP » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Nancy
Incredible - is it not ? - how things can “touch” one and not others ? And how a “specific” touch can make One react and – YES – change everything, even if … for a brief instant ? In One’s “chemistry” you say (and I may agree) ? And the Actions that then … may occur, because of that change ?

Hell, whatever that is and means… and how it works or happens.
Fact is, it happens. Just like Shite does.

I prefer my “overtones” in different tracheas.
I’m a linear guy.

But once in – a very – while … when I touch, or hear, see, smell, read or feel … “a (whatever) thing” … it “touches” me …. I suppose that happens with everybody, for it is …well, “normal” , so I’m in no way saying this with a claim towards anything out of the ordinary ( just for the record !) I’m as plain a Joe as you can get, as stupid or dumb as the next and such a newbie in these … wanderings ( ? ) as to be pitifully ridiculous.

(I hate writing with Reticences …. but what I’m writing about is not easy)

To clarify,
That kind of shite happens, once in a while … go figure how come or why …. and I bet it happens with Everybody. I’m just Jerk enough or with Cojones enough (you pick, I don’t mind either way) to say it without being afraid of looking like an imbecile, which I am anyway, no big deal from that angle of things.

So, to continue with this crazyness

When that shite happens …. the hairs on my neck raise.

And
Sometimes, as with Anna-Maria’s Polyphonic Singing , my “danger mode” kicks in (bit stupid, this kind of description, but that’s exactly how I can describe it).

But
Some other times …. it is… well, even worse !

For it is not a danger mode that grabs me (I can deal with that) …. but something Else that renders me helpless . You (anybody !) surely know what I mean and am trying to convey … helpless, as in, unable to resist, as in …. I give in.

Thing is,
When that kind of shite happens, what I feel is not Danger ….. but … what I can best describe as … a kind of brutal strenght, Irresistible . For lack of modesty in my feelings, I call it The Pull Of Life !

And it is … overwhelming !

Yes, overwhelming.
As in, a mental Tsunami.

I could cite but very few of those instances.

Even less when “all” I could put forward were “sounds” … or “music”.
So I’ll mention this, as perhaps a more easily “understandable” example, among some other things from Mozart, Wagner, Brahms and Rimsky-Korsakov that “touch” me (I’m not undercapping anyone by not pulling those up, it is just that those are even more difficult for me to convey because it is mostly Sound, and not Voices !) :

- When I hear the 5th and 6th “Movements” of Vangelis’s “Mythodea” … … … I am overwhelmed, tsunamied …. because …. I feel … something akin to Life calling me up !

And I will - inside my head – fall on my knees. And with very real eyes … freely cry ... some long, slow, fat tears.

While feeling Helpless. And Naked.
In the face of what, to me, I see as LIFE.

That is why I avoid hearing it.
It overwhelms me. I loose “it”, as it were.
I can’t move.

To be truthful, it was- many years ago, and blindly - a birthday present from the Wife. Which - shite being shite - turned out to be … more than I could handle, so to speak.

After the first time I heard it …. it took me more than 6 years – yes, Six Years ! - to muster enough Strenght to hear it again.

I simply did not have enough Courage to do it, and Get Up and Move afterwards. Beautiful as the Music is.

It is that … Powerful.
To Me …that is.

I deal with it … to this day… very carefully.

If Strong enough to Face … both Movements … well, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOVatBvGxF4 …. and place cursor up to around minute 35:50.

You will be staring at “It”. Or rather… hearing.

And then, maybe You’ll understand what I’m talking about.

Or not.

In fact, no matter
For because of whatever reasons, I’m sharing a part of my Soul with this “disclosure”.

So be it. Maybe there’s an explanation.

PS : I have not yet allowed myself to check your “vocalist” link.
Am giving it time.

You see, too much “energy” here, suddenly … and I will take only what I can deal with.
Yes, I’m a coward.

Maybe that’s why I’m here…
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Luis,

The vocalist that I linked, the one that had me weeping...
A ten-year blind autistic body singing "Open the Eyes of My Heart".

I found a "better version" that didn't have the applause from the audience...plus
Ave Maria, recorded when he sung in a cathedral...the best Ave Maria I have ever heard...nearly blew my speakers at 30% volume.

Still working on the "tones" with him included (singing these two songs).

You are a sender (creator) of electromagnetic energy...."multi waves"
and you are a receiver.

Remember how I have talked about the Essenes...and the Holy Stream of Sound?
Their instructions for those in the "inner circle"...people who had left the restraints of "the system"...who "owned nothing"...
was to first hear, then enter...then BECOME..the Holy Stream of Sound
the Sound that creates the Universe

the hair rising on your back, up your neck...goosebumps
is a reminder of whom you have forgotten
you ARE

Lots of clues from that bible..
"I stand at the door and knock...will you answer?"
You got a knock on the door when you "heard the music".
...when you allowed yourself to really hear the music

We took care of my mother's dog, who had cancer. No veterinarian would help this dog.
Bone cancer. Huge, massive tumor growing on the back of her head.
Every supplement and "natural cure" we could find, we used.
When the tumor was three times the size of the dog's skull, it began to dissolve, and slide down the side of her head.
The dog could not eat or drink, tumor got in the way. I had to feed her with a turkey baster, food liquified in the blender...with all the supplements.
She could not "assimilate" the tumor...could not "poop it out.
So I used black salve, and after one application, the damn thing literally exploded.
And the tumor started shrinking. On the day the dog died, the tumor was 1/3 size that it had been.

I cried. For days.
And I was angry.
Angry because I know LIFE is perfectly designed.
And something fucked it up.
Death is not part of the original design.

I got angry at every religion that tells me I need to suffer, so that I can "appreciate" joy.
....that tells me "love conquers all"
and then when someone you love dies, you are supposed to "accept" that with life comes death

I also know that I have had many "times" here on Earth.
And for some insane reason, I chose to come back to this crazy mess...one more time.

The Matrix movies are some of my favorites. In the last Matrix movie, Neo is shown how he has repeated the same event, over and over...and always failed.
His response, "This time will be different."

Maybe that is the insane reason that I came back "this time".
Because "This time will be different".

You make your choices.
You can be re-active...or pro-active.
LIFE...music...sound...knocked on your door.
For a moment, you let Life in, and you remembered WHO you ARE.

You remembered LIFE. And your spirit danced with Life.

Why do you turn your back, and choose death?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Luis,

Nancy

Had never seen it that way ....

Disturbing thought.

Which I have to think about.

And I'll be back.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:09 pm

LuisP wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Luis,

Nancy

Had never seen it that way ....
Disturbing thought.
Which I have to think about.

And I'll be back.

I’ve given this a lot of thought.
So much so that I ended writing three and an half pages to answer you, Nancy. Something like 10.359 characters , or so Word tells me.
And then I scrapped it.
For it was to me I was writing and no one else, I realized. Selfish and sanctimonious prose, and not to the point.

Hope what I salvaged from it and follows below, isn’t.
It is my best shot at answering a disturbing question. It still is a long answer though, at 4.098 characters.

- Music has a strange and unique power over me. It has the capacity to move my mind to tears and to epic moods, or from tenderness to the most wired of intentions. Once in a very while, some music … goes beyond my capacity to deal with what it evokes or “resonates”. I call it the Pull of Life because all of me vibrates and resonates with such power that I am not exaggerating if I say that my Will simply ceases to exist. I simply turn into something else very different from what I am.
And I don’t like it, when that happens. At all. It wrecks my being.

But if the Pull of Life (as I feel it) has this power, what to say about the Miracle of Life ? The former has the ability to change me, but is a temporary change. The latter, though…. is another thing. For it is Absolute and Irreversible. I am fortunate enough to have stumbled on It. I am another man since then. I could say - using some recently learned terms - that it changed my “oscillation” on a sub atomic level or rearranged my “spin” on a different plane or axis.

Forever.

I emerged from it a different guy, sure the same Luis but not the same Luis as before.

I’m talking about my daughter’s birth.

I didn’t even like kids. Still don’t, mostly. Have no patience with brats or teenagers for generally they are stupid jerks or spoiled bimbos. But fact remains that a bond was established above any other with a single one of them, and it is of such extreme power that black holes are weak gravity sucking beasts compared to what I felt - and have been locked on till now - ever since I looked for the first time into my daughter’s eyes and asked myself “Where have You come from ?”, dumbstruck, speechless and Forever changed into something different than I was until that exact moment.

I had previously seen two nephews being born from my sister, not to mention several other smelly and braying creatures from friends of mine. Nothing new, seeing a new born baby, quite the opposite far as I went, so a congratulations smile and an interior relief were the norm, sure, you take care of it for I have better things to do besides feeding, cleaning and losing hours of sleep and tons of cash over a kid taking center space in my life.

An then … it happened to me. And I still can’t explain what it was, just try and say what it did.

The same or a very similar thing happens when a cow looks at her new born calf, a squid to its eggs dangling from a rock, a spider to its youngsters carried on its back or to an alligator moving its offspring from one place to another inside its mouth.

Theirs is a little miracle for it is destined, go figure why, to be transitory.
Ours is not. It is a big miracle, for it has the capacity to be Mind and Spirit changer.

Towards what ?

Life, I presume. Or Love.
Which may mean the same thing.

The Pull of Life as I feel it may be but a reminder that the Miracle of Life exists and is here, all around us and making its presence known and felt every single minute of every single day, if only one, I think, is blessed enough to experience and understand it, not in its nuts and bolts, but inside ourselves.

I chose Life seventeen years ago, Nancy. And have not turned my back on it, since then.

Maybe some music is just destined to remind me, same as a river flowing or a leaf falling from a tree can be to others.
And, yes, thanks for making me think about this, maybe I should try to hear more often some music I have avoided instead of being afraid of what, after all, I wonder, may be its ability to resonate a Absolute Power I felt touching and changing me forever, all of that ... inside the blink of an eye.

It will take me courage, though.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Luis,
you said
"Maybe some music is just destined to remind me, same as a river flowing or a leaf falling from a tree can be to others.
And, yes, thanks for making me think about this, maybe I should try to hear more often some music I have avoided instead of being afraid of what, after all, I wonder, may be its ability to resonate a Absolute Power I felt touching and changing me forever, all of that ... inside the blink of an eye.

It will take me courage, though."

Maybe some music IS YOU.
and yes, it will take NO FEAR
for you to choose to find your answer

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:26 pm

I have not smoked a cigarrate for close to 33 hours.
Too soon yet to say "I quit smoking", only to say I have decided to stop smoking and have not done it for the last 33 hours.

I could have posted this somewhere else, if at all.

I chose to do it here, on Geroge's thread because I went to a neurologist who claims to be an "investigator" .... and he used "a macchine" which produced "a frequency" that was applied with a kind of plyers to my left ear lobe, three times in three diferente spots.

He said this "instant frequency treatment" would cleanse the Nicotin from the "Insula", a zone in our brain, and so a I would not feel "withdrawl" symptoms.

Insula.jpg

Fact is, I haven't. And I ad tried to quit smoking some 4 years ago, so I know very well the hell it was thinking about a cigarrete all the time, the crave for it.
No such thing now.

Anyway,
I was curious about his "machines" and frequenceies. And asked him if they had anything to do with either Rife or Deta Elis machines. He looked at me and said "No". I then asked him if he "treated" any other ailments or diseases with his frequencies. He looked at me and said "Yes".
And that was it.
For he next said he had to call in the next "patient".

You see, this guy lives some 175 miles away from me. So I had to go there on a Saturday ... and on Saturdays he only does "three shifts" of 12 patients each, starting at 10 am and ending at 12 am.
He does a "communal" explanation of his method (very vague), he explains the risks of smoking a single cigarrate after "the treatment", talks some more about "the Insua cleansing" .... and then, his secretary roll calls one by one into another office, where said "treatment" is given.

It took less than 2 minutes. Out I came, another went in, and next I was paying some $80 bucks to his secretary.

That's it.

Three notes :
a) I heard about this guy from several sources (co-workers, friends, relatives) all who knew someone, or had themselves, undergone the "electric shocks" (as it was described to me by them) and had quit smoking instantly.
b) I naturally had this guy checked out. Took my time, too, doing it for I wanted no stone unturned. Yes, he's a bona fide Doctor of Medicine, yes, he is Authorized to pratcice this "treatment", Yes he and his clinic are registred with all the proper authorities, both Civil as well as Medical. I could go on with my checks, but suffice to say he passed them all.
c) I had to wait 1 month and a half for my "saturday shift", that's how busy this guy is .... on Saturdays.

So, maybe I'll make a private appointment with him, one of these week days, and have a long chat about what has he investigated and what are his "machines and frequencies" about.
And see what gives.

Lastly, while looking for an image to illustrate what "Insula" is, I found the one above.
Thing is, it was inside a very interesting NY Times article ... from 2007.

Its title is "A Small Part of the Brain, and Its Profound Effects" and you can read it here - http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/healt ... d=all&_r=0
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:44 pm

That's interesting. Do you know if the left earlobe is always used for this tx? That would indicate that the right insula is responsible for nicotine and other addictions. If it varies from patient to patient, that would indicate a similar process in both hemispheres.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Good stuff Luis, thanks for sharing. It looks like "insula" zone contains the pineal gland, would be interesting to note if he has any treatments for stimulating or even to help decalcify it. Id pay $80 to be tuned in. I would have paid that to quit smoking too. Looking forward to hearing more on the good doc as well as your victories over smoking.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 pm

That question hadn't occurred me, Cat. So today I checked with several guys that, like now me, got "earlobed".

And the unanimous answer is - Always left earlobe.
Last edited by LuisP on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Soloman, it will be very difficult to talk privately with this guy, as in an appointment. When I first called and asked for a "private session" his secretary said "private appointments are now only available from mid June onwards" and that was ... back in mid February ! That's why I, reluctantly, agreed to join in on a Saturday's first shift of twelve wannaquitters.

I'm thinking about the adequate "modus operandi" to crack this, for I'm really interested in talking with him about his "investigations" and the frequencies and the machine he uses.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table