Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:59 pm

LuisP wrote:To all those who have been reading this thread and share my (passionate) interest in Georges Lakhovsky, this link posted by Nancy on another thread fits like a glove here because – even if it leads to (or because of it !) a commercial offer – it presents a lot of succinct info on the Man and his thoughts and work. In it, links are provided to scholars and a book written about him which I found, by themselves, very useful.

Maybe you will, too.

Besides all that, it links to a site that sells a MWO, which , also just for itself, might merit a look. Because this isn’t exactly an Iphone that one can find around every corner of the globe (Someone comes to mind who looked for it on Ebay, so maybe others there – out there – would like to explore that possibility, regardless of the around $2.000 asked for it).

I haven’t checked those guys or their reliability (maybe I’ll do it, though) so it is up to whoever wants to dwell on this, to figure it out.
If any, I would appreciate – only I ? – their input and findings.

So,
Link posted by Nancy about the article itself : http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter377/index.htm
Link straight to the apparatus : http://altered-states.net/index2.php?/lmwo/lmwo.htm

yep, a multi wave oscillator
which waves?
any testing on the resultant from the use of these particular waves?

now for my "wags' hat..or tail" ---
one of the challenges I have with many of the "products for sale" is the "secrecy"
and the "because Lahovsky did this or that....now you should BUY what is being sold."
actually getting to the nitty gritty and building a Lakhovsky mulit-wave oscillator
John did that
tested it
the concept was a good idea, but the equipment did not perform to expectations

the copper ring around the tree
that works

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Just for some "wagging" and some thought,

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:yep, a multi wave oscillator
which waves?
Nancy

Do the following make sense ?
- All those that are “in sympathy, that is, they are exactly the same frequency as that produced by the cell” ? All those “in the range between 750,000 hertz and 3,000,000,000 hertz” ? with “wavelengths from 10 cm to 400 meters" ? while keeping in mind that “A NORMAL cell has an electrical potential of 70 millivolts, an AGED cell at 50 mV, and a CANCER or ill cell is 15 mV” ?

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:any testing on the resultant from the use of these particular waves?
Nancy

Seems so, as later editions of Lakhovsky‘s book “The Secret of Life” detailed from “remarkable results obtained from a seven week clinical trial performed at a major New York City hospital" besides previous decades experiments in french hospitals, some pictures of which he published in the book and can be seen below :

Before.jpg
Before.jpg (11.88 KiB) Viewed 3065 times

During.jpg
During

After.jpg
After

(Do you notice the wrinkles ? The hair ? I mean, the former disapearing and the latter strenghtening ? Fraud or Fact ?)

This guy was not shy from stating such a simple and absolute thing as this - "high frequency radiations (short waves) applied at a distance and without thermal effect cure diseases of all kinds" .... "Consequently, I conceived an oscillator of multiple wavelengths with a broad scale in which every organ, every gland, every tissue, every nerve, could find its natural frequency"

Now, of course that one thing is what HE did and built, and another is what by now is by OTHERS sold and claimed in his name and footsteps.

Again, why no "peer reviews" on this stuff ? Why do friends of mine who are Doctors of Medicine with more than 6 years of "learning" in medical universities and close to 20 of practising it, never even heard of the man or his experiments ? Why did one, who is a Radiologist of Nuclear Medicine, grabbed a "tablet", searched the Net in front of me and said after a few minutes "I have to look better into this" as if something "new" had grabbed his attention ? which, in fact, had exactly happened !

I mean, FFS ?
Last edited by LuisP on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:the copper ring around the tree
that works
Nancy

WHY ?

HOW ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:10 pm

just talked to John
he says we will build one
it should be fun

need to build to original specs
modern stuff is junk
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:20 pm

BTW===it is a hertz loop
same thing the "god" Cernunnos used
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:just talked to John
he says we will build one
it should be fun

need to build to original specs
modern stuff is junk

Whoa !

Are you serious ? FUN ? it wouldn’t be “fun”. It would be fantastic !

If you do go ahead with such a “project”, would you be so kind as to please post here pics as you go along ? Not to mention, your own observations and conclusions once it is finished and “put to work” ?

On this assumption, this is what Lakhovsky set forth :
"- In conclusion, my theory may be summarized in the form of this three fold principle : Life is created by radiation, maintained by radiation and destroyed by oscillatory disequilibrium.
Thus, I built an oscillator with all the basic wavelengths from 10 centimetres to 400 metres, that is, all frequencies from 750,000 to 3,000,000,000 cycles per second. But each circuit also emits many harmonics, which, with their basic waves, their interferences and their effluvia can reach the scale of infra-red and even that of visible light (1 to 3000 trillion vibrations per second.)"

For record’s sake, In this site http://www.futuretechtoday.com/mwo/ it is claimed “(we are) proud to bring available the most accurately replicated Multiple Wave Oscillators since Lakhovsky's original …. (representing) the most authentic MWO available anywhere!
Each "Ultimate MWO" comes with two tuned hollow tri-metal antennas, a bipolar tesla coil power supply contained in a handy carry case with two sealed, rechargeable batteries for operation without incoming or outgoing interference.
The heart of the MWO is a precision tuned bipolar tesla coil which is tuned to the outer two antenna segments. A specially designed adjustable inverter and dual spark gap allows for precision adjustment. These units operate with sealed Lead Acid rechargeable batteries”

This is what the apparatus looks like :

MWO.jpg

They add : “…the outer ring is tuned to a C, the next smaller to a C#, with each whole set of rings sounding a full harmonic C major scale ….these are designed from the original Lakhovsky specs.”

Anyone willing to get short by around $6.000, will buy one.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Nancy
To your consideration
- I don’t know if it will help (hope so, so please check all four !)

(a) - in this link http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelec ... -05-16.pdf you can find a “Full list of Frequencies” such as it was compiled by “The Consolidated Annotated Frequency List” (CAFL) by Brian McInturff
(b) - in this link http://www.thehealinguniverse.com/library/110bem.pdf you can find a review by Naomi M. Shupak regarding The Therapeutic Uses of Pulsed Magnetic-Field Exposure with some – I think ! – very useful info, namely, on its pages 2 and 3.
(c) - In this link http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 0860,d.cWc you can find the full book written in 1883 by a grandniece of Darwin, a Mrs Mrs. F. J. Hughes, called "The Harmonies of Tones and Colours”. About this book, John Keely said just this after reading it : “saved (me) years of research in the realm of inaudible sounds possessed by man, without which his various organs would be utterly useless (and) convinced (me) that the same laws which develop harmonies develop the universe”.

Lastly,
In this link http://www.electrocultureandmagnetocult ... hovsky.pdf you can find Georges Lakhovsky’s full book “The Secret of Life”
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:54 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:35 pm

kevin wrote:LuisP,
Velly good link?
http://www.rexresearch.com/kanchzhen/kanchzhen.htm
Kevin

Extremely interesting link.
Many thanks.

I am still going over it.

Once done, I'll be back.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Meanwhile, just for record’s ongoing sake :

September 7 :
IMG-20140907-00064.jpg

September 28 :
IMG-20140928-00068.jpg

Difference regarding present Grass evenness ? Lots more Water might explain it.

Remaining facts : - before my installing a copper ring around the tree, surrounding grass had for years been quite happy with “normal” amount of water. Afterwards …well, pics speak for themselves.
Fortunately (one of “those things”) when I bought the farm I had a Dowser pick me a spot to drill some water from.
No utility bills, on that score.
So, I was very generous this September month when “the hills burn and the wells dry” (rough translation from my language popular saying, minus the rhyme ).
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table