Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 am

LuisP wrote:Lakhovsky.
Christofleau.
Violet.

Just a Trio out of maybe Hundreds.

How many … how many Men will it take us to break out of these shackles and predetermined ignorance ?

Wonderfull posts, resonating from Your heart.

I stood talking with a lady yesterday, She is afflicted with numerous ailments, I tried hard to explain , in as simple a way as possible ,that She is akin to a flat battery ( I dowsed her field as been down to aprox3 feet radius, should be 15/20 feet)
But constantly She wanted to go to the doctors for more tablets.
I tried to describe how to naturally charge up, or how to find assistance to charge up, but She displayed the typical indoctrination most do, a kind of deafness.
It is not in the overall conciousness memory field, this basic knowledge.
She chose to experience that which She is doing.
Frustrating ain't it???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 am

kevin wrote:
Soloma wrote:Wonderful Luis, I am wondering though what the reasoning is for the early April date? Just to give the tree the jump start in spring? If so, what about trees in the southern hemisphere.

I put some copper rings around some tomato plants to see if I notice any difference, no results such as yours. Then again, I was not planting tomatoes in early spring.

Thanks for the update, glad to see the jacaranda thriving. Now if I can only get my father to read this post...

EQUINOX
In the northern hemisphere at the equinox period ( varies relative to latitude)
There is a resonant change.
The trees( plants) switch around their field torus directions, which is detectable .
If a dope like Me can detect it, then these fabulous beings called trees can and do.

The water FALLS to the upper leaves.
Kevin

Kevin, should I understand your post to mean the copper ring will not work effectively if not placed at this time?

I tried to describe how to naturally charge up, or how to find assistance to charge up

Please, how would one go about charging up?
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Soloma,
Your request has left Me deflated.
I have been trying for many years to convey that knowledge, obviously pathetically.
I am useless at communicating via words.

Your physical body has to be aware , and awake to the fact that it is a device enabled by a universal system, and that system has a geometry basis of scalar transfer to everything in creation.
Your hands and feet are the route in/out for these flows, I recognise why the muslims insist on people taking off their shoes when entering a mosque etc.
Many use meditation to better enable a free flow in/out of their bodies, to connect better.
The Norman churches were built to divine geometry to fit that geometry to create resonant compression space where multiple adjacent opposite spin flows create fleur de lise patterns within and the pews assist so that the human bodies between can better connect and charge up.
Water from the Earth is essential, spring fed water, often called holy wells in the UK.
You are a water vessel , and it is the conduit to a fully charged electric based entity.
A short cut is to ask for assistance via such as reiki, a transfer from one well charged being to a lower charge being.
Without a healthy such charge multiple consequences occur .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Kevin,

Do not be deflated, you are doing noble work trying to explain which comes easily to you but is somewhat difficult to understand for someone like myself. It seems I was fairly in tune mentioning prior to Luis that meditation might be one of the ways to tap in or even charge up.

The major problem with myself and I imagine so many others is we are so busy living a lie, it is damn near impossible to stop and tune in. I think you are doing a wonderful job, thank you.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Soloma wrote:Kevin,

Do not be deflated, you are doing noble work trying to explain which comes easily to you but is somewhat difficult to understand for someone like myself. It seems I was fairly in tune mentioning prior to Luis that meditation might be one of the ways to tap in or even charge up.

The major problem with myself and I imagine so many others is we are so busy living a lie, it is damn near impossible to stop and tune in. I think you are doing a wonderful job, thank you.

Dan

Kevin once told me, Dan, to perceive the field of your heart as a shield to outer influence, and know that if you recognize it, it will function as such....he also suggested years ago to me to look into QiGong, and I heartily suggest you give that a try as it worked wonders for balancing my Qi, and understanding the difficult lessons we are faced with each day.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/

Namaste, mate, and thanks to you Kevin.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 am

Getting back to Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator:

I saw the pictures of the tumour receding and the skin and general healthiness increasing. Just to play devils advocate, how do we know that those pictures haven't been presented in reverse chronological order?

It seems relatively easy to set up an electrostatic field and germinate some seeds, in fact so easy that I shall likely be giving it a go shortly, so we can get to the truth as regards the ciba geigy business, but knocking up one of these multi-wave oscillators may be a bit more tricky, especially if we are to get the full spectrum out of it. I can also see practical/legal problems with firing up such a device outside of a faraday cage.

FB.

P.S. Luis, Please finish the ciba geigy posts and post the reference material. IT would be nice to see if here are any clues as to the fields gradient or direction.. I'm off to go find some fast and consistent seeds to play with. And if this works with higher lifeforms does this mean I can start with a pair of budgerigars from my local pet store and by repeating the breeding cycle a few times in the field end up with my own pterodactyl? :c) I wonder what can be done with insects? Could I breed a trilobite from woodlice?? (always wanted my own pet trilobite). This has the possibility of being endless fun!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Try sunflower seeds, Fruitbat, they always germinate for me..and the flowers have the ubiquitous golden mean so you can also see any unique changes in that particular structure....as for the electrostatic treatment of plants or seeds, I recall being sent images of a certain Green Thumb by Linda a while back, who said her dad found it to work rather handily for capturing air impurities in the soil of the plant which is charged with a low current hv source...I havent built it yet, or if ever, but maybe using es to not only germinate seeds but grow the actual plant to seed may help in seeing the entire spectrum of es effect upon plant life....such as in numerous known experiments in the last several centuries.

My Trilobyte will be named Kevin if I ever get lucky enough to have one.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:30 pm

FB
I WILL get to finish C-G story.
Owe it to them.
I was a bit disgusted by my efforts towards that end and decided to give it some time, kind of let THEM fire me up with the same strenght I felt initially. Some other interferences have meanwhile got the best of me, and been busy diving in on them.

Just remember what I've been trying to put up to your consideration : - These guys are all talking about the same thing. But in different languages.
You can, therefore, follow one, or another.

Have I mentioned Gustave Le Bon ?
Hobbit has, and I've also been following him.

Fascinating guy.

I keep wondering .... In mid 15th and then 16th century, a kind of "cosmic awareness" gave birth to Giants such as Da Vinci, Miguel Angelo, the Portuguese Navigators, New Worlds and newly rediscovered truths.
The end of the 19th and beginning of 20th century saw the rise of a new kind of Giants.

They were not allowed to paint, draw, sculpt or sail.

And so we endure.
Rowing boats.

But they left clues.
Lots.

Will we pick them up ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Just an update on my Jacaranda, "G.Lakhovsky Enhanced", after 5 months with the simple copper ring around it, open ends overlapping by around 1 1/2 inch, facing North.

After an initial boost that brought it back from close to death, you can see it as remained much the same. It has not bloomed 1 single flower, just leaves and not very dense .... even if overwhelming, compared to its previous anemic state.

Look at the picture, taken yesterday :

IMG-20140907-00064.jpg
7 Sep 2014 (5 months in)

Now, maybe its just a coincidence, but please pay attention

look at this one posted here on this thread , taken in February 2014

Feb 2014.jpg
Feb 2014.jpg (19.79 KiB) Viewed 2342 times

Now at this one, posted here and taken in May 2014
May 2014.jpg
May 2014.jpg (23.58 KiB) Viewed 2342 times

And finally at this one, also posted here and taken in June 2014
June-22-(1).jpg