Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Georges Lakhovsky was a Russian engineer who emigrated to France before World War I. In 1929, he published a book (in French) called The Secret of Life.

A few years later it was translated into Spanish, German, and Italian, but it was not until September,1939, that it was finally published in London, in English; we all know what happened around that time, so no big surprise that the book received almost no attention in the English press or from the North American medical establishment.

But what Lakhovsky had discovered, claimed and proved, was simply mind boggling:
- For he postulated that all living cells (plants, people, bacteria, parasites, etc.) possess attributes which normally are associated with electronic circuits. And that we could manipulate them to heal.

And yes, to heal not just plants.

Question is … what happened to those “postulates” ? or, more to the point, to that which they “imply” ?

No one has yet given an answer to that. Some wackos and U-Boat Kapitans mess with its manifestations on some areas, while some Russian doctors seem to pursuit it on other domains.

Big Money is watching, and trying, too. Not to “understand”, of course (apparently, no "money" in that), but “just” to “use” those “manifestations”. Problem is, there’s always Bigger Money than just big money, and so things are still what they are.

I’ll be addressing the most spectacular (far as I know !) of “big money’s” attempts with my next post. It will be called “The Ciba-Geigy Effect”.
It was a fascinating discovery. Very, very intriguing. And, yes, absolutely “mind boggling”.

That is why it was forgotten, of course, because Bigger Money then talked.

But things being what they are – learning curves and all that - you should read first the following two posts, below. As “building blocs” into it.

So, if you will, read on … it is interesting.
LuisP
Commander

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Lakhovsky compared a living cell with and electronic circuit that can receive and emit electromagnetic waves or energy.

These cellular attributes include resistance, capacitance, and inductance. These 3 electrical properties, when properly configured, will cause the recurrent generation, or oscillation, of high frequency sine waves when sustained by a small, steady supply of outside energy of the right frequency.
This effect is known as resonance.

In electronics, circuits which generate these recurrent sine waves can be called electromagnetic resonators, but more commonly they are referred to as oscillators.

Lakhovsky tells us that not only “do all living cells produce and radiate oscillations of very high frequencies, but they also receive and respond to oscillations imposed upon them from outside sources.” This outside source of radiation or oscillations are due, he said, “to cosmic rays which bombard the earth continuously.”

Now,
When these outside sources of oscillations are in sympathy, that is they are exactly the same frequency as that produced by the cell, the strength and vigor of that cell will be reinforced and become stronger.

If, on the other hand,
these outside frequencies are of a slightly different frequency, rather than reinforce the cell's native oscillations, they might dampen or weaken them, resulting in a loss of vigor and vitality for that cell.

Meaning,
The cells of disease causing organisms within an infected person, produce different frequencies than that of normal, healthy cells. For people or plants suffering from disease conditions, Lakhovsky found that if he could increase the amplitude (but not the frequency) of the oscillations of healthy cells, this increase would overwhelm and dampen the oscillations produced by the disease causing cells, thus bringing about the demise of the disease causing cells trying to set up shop in the body.

Also … also,
He found that If he pumped up the amplitude of the disease causing cells, their oscillations would gain the upper hand and cause the person or plant to become weaker and more ill.

So, he concluded,
“the progression of disease is essentially a battle between the resonant oscillations of host cells versus the oscillations emanating from pathogenic organisms”.

How did he arrive here ? Well, he initially proved his theory using plants.

Check how :
1- In December, 1924, he inoculated 10 germanium plants with a plant cancer that produced tumors. After 30 days, tumors had developed in all of the plants.
2 - He took one of the 10 infected plants and simply fashioned a heavy copper wire in a one loop, open-ended coil about 30 cm (12") in diameter around the center of the plant and held it in place with an ebonite stake .
3 - The copper coil acted as an antennae or a tuning coil, collecting and concentrating oscillation energy from extremely high frequency cosmic rays. The diameter of the cooper loop determined which range of frequencies would be captured. He found that the 30 cm loop captured frequencies that fell within the resonant frequency range of the plant's cells.
4 - This captured energy reinforced the resonant oscillations naturally produced by the nucleus of the germanium's cells. This allowed the plant to overwhelm the oscillations of the cancer cells and destroy the cancer.
5 - The tumors fell off in less than 3 weeks. And by 2 months, the plant was thriving. All of the other cancer-inoculated plants - without the antennae coil- died within 30 days. In his book, Lakhovsky shows pictures of the recovered plant after 2 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
6 - Three years later, with the original coil left in place, the plant had grown into a very robust specimen.

An then he moven on …
Taking his cue from the germanium experiments, Lakhovsky then fashioned loops of copper wire that could be worn around the waist, neck, elbows, wrists, knees, or ankles of people (or animals) and found that (given enough time) much relief of painful symptoms were obtained.

These simple coils, worn continuously around certain parts of the body, would invigorate the strength of the human cells and increased the immune response which in turn took care of the offending pathogens.

To achieve the Lakhovsky effect, it's important that the coil (or bracelet) is "open" and made of copper. Closed rings simply don't work.

Lakhovsky's Multi-Wave Oscillator (MWO)
Having made this fantastic journey into the unknown, Geroges Lakhovsky then developed what he named a “Multi-Wave Oscillator” to treat people. If his book at the very outbreak of World War II had went unnoticed and little reviewed, now his reputation for obtaining dramatic results with his amazing Multi-Wave Oscillator gained him worldwide attention.

Lakhovsky was then approached by several hospitals in New York hoping to test his apparatus experimentally.

Later editions of The Secret of Life detailed many of these cases. What seemed like a promising development in the use of the MWO in America quickly faded after Lakhovsky unexpectedly died in New York in 1942 at the age of 73.

His equipment was removed from the hospital and patients were told that the therapy was no longer available. Except for this brief trial in New York, Lakhovsky's work remained completely unknown to the American public. Even the spectacular success of the New York cases were quickly forgotten;

But not by all…. read my next post.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:16 pm

The Bob Beck Rescue
Lakhovsky's name and achievements probably would have continued to remain unknown in America had it not been for the efforts of Dr. Bob Beck, D. Sc. .

In 1963, he found an original Lakhovsky MWO stored in the basement of a well known hospital in southern California. He managed to gain access to the machine and opened it up to see what was inside and also examined Lakhovsky's US patent of the Multi-Wave Oscillator as well (US patent # 1,962,565).

He then wrote a series of articles which were published in the Borderlands Journal that explained how the MWO worked.

A number of people then began building their own MWO's based on Beck's articles in Borderlands. Later, in 1986, Borderlands put together a big manual called “The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook” which was updated and revised again in 1988, '92, and '94. The Handbook includes a compilation of informative articles by many authoritative researchers on the MWO, including translated articles by Lakhovsky himself.

The MWO works by producing a broad range of high frequency pulsed signals that radiate energy into the patient via two round resonators: one resonator acting as a transmitter and the other as a receiver.

The resonator is constructed from a series of open ended circular copper tubes terminated with ball shaped knobs. The copper tube rings nest one inside the other, but none touch each other. The ring assembly is held in place with silk thread in Lakhovsky's original design. Each ring has its open ended termination placed 180 degrees opposite from its adjacent ring. The machine generates a very wide spectrum of high frequencies coupled with static high voltage charges applied to the resonators using spark gaps..

These high voltages cause a corona discharge around the perimeter of the outside resonator ring that Nikola Tesla referred to as an "electric brush", but Lakhovsky used the French word, "effluvia" or "effluve". The patient sat on a wooden stool in between the two resonators and was exposed to these energies for about 15 minutes. These amplified, artificially produced multiple frequency waves sped up the recovery process by stimulating the resonance of healthy cells in the patient and in doing so, increased the immune response to the disease organisms.

Lakhovsky early experiments with radio frequency generators used a device he called the Radio Cellular Oscillator, but later switched to an older 19th century design static generator called a Rhumkorff Coil which was able to sufficiently excite the resonator coils while avoiding the potential for thermal damage to the patient, which greatly concerned Lakhovsky.

The MWO produced fundamental waves from 750,000 cycles per second up to 3 billion cycles per second with the harmonics of these fundamental frequencies extending the covered range much higher yet.

This Bob guy was just one who remembered. Before him, and after him later guys, picked bits of this up and several “machines” are nowadays sold around those Lakhovsky principles.

As we all, more or less, know a few “brands”.

And of a particular which some appear to be “interested” in building ….

Credits
Full articles here : http://educate-yourself.org/be/lakhovskyindex.shtml
http://www.electrocultureandmagnetocult ... story.html
The book “The secret of Life” here : http://www.electrocultureandmagnetocult ... hovsky.pdf
Understanding the Lakhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator : http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter389/
http://www.futuretechtoday.com/mwo/
Patents and explanations : http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist ...

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words, and so I think that you, from my "Credits" list, ought at least to click this one http://www.rexresearch.com/lakhov/lakhusps.htm and scroll all the way down, to the "Before/During/After" pictures. Namely, the 3 old man's (woman ?) sequence.

You know what got my eye ?
No, not the tumor's total remission.

But the wrinkles. And the hair.

Mind boggling ?

You bet it is...
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Holy disappearing tumors Batman!

You have my attention on this one. Your right, I see what you are talking about. That damn Rife machine still comes to mind, frequencies to either be in sympathy with or out of sympathy with cells.

I need to reread the above.

Nice post

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:15 pm

There's a team of guys going at this "thing" with what seems serious intent, even if they're peddling some books while at it. They say (and prove) that they got their hands on not one but two original MWO's, former property of an decesead Italien MD (Dr. Boris H. Vassileff), and reverse engineered the brutes to be then able to understand, exactly, how it works.

You can check them here : http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Let’s think about “copper bracelets”, a thing that some think is “healthy” and wear around their wrists.

Copper%20Bracelet.jpg
No Comment ...
Copper%20Bracelet.jpg (20.18 KiB) Viewed 6861 times

Many “scientists” today either dismiss this as complete rubbish or try to analyze it as if the “objective” is a kind of “Medicinal Transdermal Micronutrition” where copper does have some, say, “healthy” attributes. Pages and pages of drivel around this have been written by eminent “scientists”, doing studies and even thesis.

This I call elaborate scientific gymnastics around an Error. Yes, me, my humble me says so.

For these present day bracelets are eerily similar to Torcs.
4th century BC.jpeg
4th century BC

Bear with to understand where I’m getting at :
1 - A torc, also spelled torq or torque, is a large rigid or at least stiff neck ring in metal, made either as a single piece or from strands twisted together, the great majority of which are open at the front and many seem designed for near-permanent wear and would have been difficult to remove.
2 - One of the earliest known depictions of a torc can be found on the Warrior of Hirschlanden (6th century BC), and a high proportion of the few Celtic statues of human figures, mostly male, show them wearing torcs.
3 - Torcs are found everywhere in Antiquity, and were worn by every culture.
4 - Since then, they can be found as part of the “jewellery styles” of various other cultures and periods.
5 - Torcs were made from single or multiple intertwined metal rods, or "ropes" of twisted wire, usually gold or bronze, less often silver, iron or other metals.

Case is then, Torcs were found everywhere, and in every culture, at the same time, and as so for centuries.

Point is“jewellery” ? A “fashion” that not only lasted millennia but permeated “every culture” ?

Now, I’d like to see another example of such ancient Widespread, Lasting AND Eclectic nature !

For some painted themselves red, others blue. Some grew beards, other thought that clean shaved faces were a sign of civilization. Some fashioned long hair, others short or none at all. Some tattooed their skins, others thought it abhorrent. Some cut their flesh and wore earrings, others still, again, looked at that with revulsion.

Was it then something else ? Were Torcs used “because” of “something” ?

Were they , for instance, perceived as a “power gatherer” device ?
Was it … like, an antenna ?

Lakhovsky, remember, started is experiments with … a copper tube circled around a plant … open at its ends, like, exactly, a simple Torc. He called it an antenna to “receive” the “cosmic rays that continuously bombard the Earth” because he had discovered – and demonstrated - that “cells were energized by high frequency radio waves”.
Lakhovsky photo.png
Lakhovsky photo.png (52.86 KiB) Viewed 6861 times

Photo is from his "Te Secret of Life" book and shows the one healthy plant amidst the dead ones, "wearing" the "antenna", used in his early experiments.

Today, a “Biolelectromagnetic” concept has been devised around this idea, and many use it. I will too, on a couple of my trees.
Tree.jpg
Tree.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 6861 times

Makes you wonder about Torcs’ usage, doesn’t it ?

And remember … on the list of the “most conductive metals”, copper is the second best. First one, is Silver. Third is Annealed copper. Fourth is Gold.
Thing is, silver is rarer than copper and oxidates very fast. Copper is more available but oxidates too. And once oxidated, both irritate and stain the skin. And decay, with time.

Now Gold is Immortal and Untouchable. Very rare, and much more expensive than those two, but also …. very“conductive”.

That is why Torcs that survived are mostly gold. And why we of course don’t use it in antennas but the cheaper and more competent, at that, copper.

Hmm ? Copper bracelet, anyone ?

Credits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torc
http://www.scientiapress.com/medicinal- ... -bracelets
http://forums.solidsignal.com/showthrea ... an-antenna
http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/OC.htm
LuisP
Commander

Postby re-rose » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 pm

silver is rarer than copper and oxidates very fast.

But tarnish can be turned back into silver with baking soda, aluminum foil, and hotwater....a form of alchemy I have been practicing this week, in preparation for entertaining Mom.

On a quick browse of your topics, Luis, perhaps this fits best here. From the morning mailbag:

snip

New controlled laboratory studies conducted by a noble prize winning scientist, Luc Montagnier shows that genetic (DNA) information can be carried by a very weak magnetic field that has the same frequency as the earth’s Schumann resonance.

These experiments strongly support the hypothesis that the earth’s magnetic field connects all living systems and can transmit biologically important information.

Changes in earth’s magnetic field are correlated with the following:

Changes in brain and nervous system activity.
Performance of athletic, memory and other tasks.
Sensitivity in a wide range of extrasensory perception experiments.
Synthesis of nutrients in plants and algae.
The number of reported traffic violations and accidents.
Mortality from heart attacks and strokes.
Incidence of depression and suicide.

http://www2.heartmath.org/gci/drip/memb ... ey/07.html

Sorry for the post and run, off to perform still more alchemy.
rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm

re-rose wrote:
silver is rarer than copper and oxidates very fast.

But tarnish can be turned back into silver with baking soda, aluminum foil, and hotwater....a form of alchemy I have been practicing this week, in preparation for entertaining Mom.

On a quick browse of your topics, Luis, perhaps this fits best here. From the morning mailbag:

snip

New controlled laboratory studies conducted by a noble prize winning scientist, Luc Montagnier shows that genetic (DNA) information can be carried by a very weak magnetic field that has the same frequency as the earth’s Schumann resonance.

These experiments strongly support the hypothesis that the earth’s magnetic field connects all living systems and can transmit biologically important information.

Changes in earth’s magnetic field are correlated with the following:

Changes in brain and nervous system activity.
Performance of athletic, memory and other tasks.
Sensitivity in a wide range of extrasensory perception experiments.
Synthesis of nutrients in plants and algae.
The number of reported traffic violations and accidents.
Mortality from heart attacks and strokes.
Incidence of depression and suicide.

http://www2.heartmath.org/gci/drip/memb ... ey/07.html

Sorry for the post and run, off to perform still more alchemy.
rose

your "alchemy" is not alchemy
it is simple chemistry
http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/homeexpts/tarnish.html
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Hey Nancy, I think..and knowing rose's sense of humour, she was being a bit humourous.

But then what do I know.

BTW, Kim was telling me that Linda is saying that I am communicating with someone named Holland who is in communication with you..or maybe she said working. In any event, who the hell is he/she? Do you know?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to The Round Table