Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:12 pm

I am interested so please post what you can. I am going to make a post about quitting smoking here a bit later.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:15 pm

This stuff about "frequencies" and interfering with our bodies electrical "language" to promote health or correct certain "deviations" ..... is not just smoke.
Thta much I believe by now.

That's why I'll be bringing here, to join Lakhovsky, a guy named Prioré.

And what he did.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Luis,

I smoked from sometime in the Army, around January of 1972 until March of 2005. My consumption would vary but usually never exceeded two packs a day and was as little as maybe 2 or 3 a day. I am sure you noticed I talked about my NDE at one point on this forum. I stopped that day. When I was getting cathed, the Doctor said that he could fix me right up. Asked me if I drank and I said no. Asked me if I smoked and I said yes and his response was, "If you promise to quit, I can fix you up." and of course my response was, "Yep...I promise". I haven't touched a cigarette to this day. It doesn't mean that when I smell one now and then I don't have a craving but it is very easy to resist. The smell of a freshly lit cigarette in the morning while drinking coffee is the strongest but I am stronger.

But I had another incentive for a while. Every morning when I woke up, I had to look in the mirror.

eyes.jpg
eyes.jpg (21.55 KiB) Viewed 3499 times

And this was after 3 weeks. Yep, had a lot of incentive there for a while. Not to mention other issues that reminded me, especially the marks from the paddles and the broken breastbone.

My opinion, which don't amount to much....your doing yourself a favor....and that daughter of yours. Little girls always need their Daddies.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Thanks for your support Mikado.
Yes, I am doing me a favor and maybe, just maybe, also my daughter’s.

Three days and counting ….
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Last May 11th I checked 1 month without smoking a cigarrete.

Previous to April 11th, I had smoked for close to 30 years.
The last ten of those, I regularly smoked one pack a day. That's 20 cigarretes, for the uninitiated.

And then one day (yes, last April 11th) I went to a "electrotherapist" and used "electricty" on my left ear from a "machine" using a given "frequency".

More than 1 month has gone by without smoking a single cigarrete. No stress. No anguish. No craving.

Just the ocasional remembrance of an extremely good pleasure - wich I now decide to abstain from indulging in. With a sigh, true, but without pain or body or mental violence.

Just an incredibly normal acceptance and indiference.

Which brings me to what matters....

So read my next post.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Electrical stimulation proven to accelerate wound healing

"A study done by a University of Manchester team over skin wound healing in 40 human volunteers has found that electrical stimulation significantly speeds up the healing process."
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri May 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Whats electric?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Participants in the study were inflicted with two identical wounds on each arm. One arm's wounds were left to heal normally while the other's were treated with tiny electrical shocks on four occasions over a two-week period.

Wounds treated with electrical stimulation had a significantly smaller surface area, volume, diameter, and depth than those left to heal normally – they healed faster than normal, essentially.

"When used in acute and chronic wounds, bandages are essentially just a covering," says study lead author Ardeshir Bayat. "With this technology we hope that the dressings will be able to make a significant functional contribution to healing the wounds and getting the patient back to full health as quickly as possible."

electrical stimulation accelerates wound healing.jpg
A wound treated via electrical stimulation (right) versus one left to heal normally (left), after 10 days healing time (Credit: University of Manchester)

Full article here : http://www.gizmag.com/electrical-stimul ... ing/37521/
Scientific study here : http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... ne.0124502
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Yes Hobbit, whats electric ....
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:27 pm

I read news like this one and I feel frustrated…. for to me it seems that generation after generation of “investigators” and/or “researchers” doing “studies” all arrive at same and/or similar unexpected results over same/similar used methodologies, meaning in this instance … “electricity” used upon genetic material.

WHAT will it TAKE for people with scientific knowledge and education to really address this stuff ?
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table