Emails from the Token

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Emails from the Token

Postby Kim » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am

StarCat wrote:I'm not mad. I'm indescribably lovely. It's true that fire can burn off impurities, but some thoughts trend more toward arson than tempering. I had more than a few of those last night at our World Famous local animal hospital. I refrained from punching the veterinarian. She needs lessons in bedside manner.

I do advocate as strongly for my human patients as I do for my cats, which I guess is a good thing. But I don't react well to condescending attitudes from doctors of any kind.

Cat

I agree with you Cat. Our pets are our family, and should be treated with the same love, respect, and heart as we treat each other.

As to dealing with condescending attitudes from doctors, how about a doctor that quits your treatments after 2 1/2 month, right before surgery, because of a change of insurance? Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Cannot resist posting this one.

Kim sent me this

Kim wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: kim_c58
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 2:37 PM

From the coin site, as DavidG calls it
Another attempt at disillusion on Linda's part
She is angry that people are starting to see the truth and are walking away, by their own accord. She has no one to really talk to, so lately she has been starting new threads, taking from other forums. She has to post things like this to make herself feel better because she knows the Hut is continuing and growing. Kim

Re: THE DISRUPTOR / CULTIVATOR EFFECT
by Linda Brown » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Perhaps throwing people off the HUT is now just Mikados end game?

The Hut has probably turned out to be an embarassment.

And Mikado and Kim have failed at their mission to actually dig up information that could be passed back... just as Paul Schatzkin did.... so maybe it is time after all to consider the HUT a dead zone after all. What a better way to finally kill it off than permanently banning most of its members.

I am sure that Mikado is just following someones orders. His "Program" has reached the end of its usefulness.

I think that I agree with their conclusion.

Linda

Whom have I thrown off the Hut? If anyone knows of this, please let me know. In fact, I will email Linda to tell me who/whom they are or to give them my email and I will rectify the situation.

I have been banning IP's. I have banned Linda's IP's along with the library she uses which is the same one she used years ago. The only other IP's are those that come in with a proxy and I ban proxies. Also, I was able to figure out who was lifting posts and giving them to Linda. After banning those IP's I noticed that it stopped, at least that is what Kim said.

So, I have emailed Linda asking her to forward my email to anyone who has contacted her. I find it funny however that anyone would contact her fully knowing that she has no connection to the Hut and that she has been at the Token since August of '11. Perhaps it isn't funny at all but just part of it all, a figment of a fertile imagination.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 pm

I would not bother Mikado, it is helpful that she posted it, as it is confirmation that you had caught the right IP.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 pm

My Grandfather was a doctor. My Godfather was a doctor. Before I entered high school it was 'assumed' that I was going to be a doctor. But then I became aware of the difference between the medicine as an art/science and medicine as a business. So I became a jockey instead!

My grandfather taught me that drugs treat symptoms, not cure diseases. The body's immune system is what keeps the body healthy. When bacteria or virus invades the body, a good healthy immune system will respond and 'treat' the problem until its gone.

Because we are not all 100% healthy in mind, body, and spirit 100% of the time, we may have to boost our immune system or supplement it, when some illness begins to win the battle. These boosters or helpers can be found in your vegetable garden or in the woods not far away.

It used to be when a doctor wrote a prescription and you took it to be filled at the 'chemist' or druggist (a licensed pharmacologist) the compound was made for you right there while you waited or, "Come back in about 2 hours and it will be ready.'

Liquids and powders alike were mixed according to the doctor's prescription, and you were to take it with beverage or food in some cases, and you went back to see the doctor when you finished the treatment for follow up.

My Grandfather kept a 3x5 card catalog with patient's names and addresses, and with visit date and a fee. Many times a patient brought a basket of fruit or a bag of vegetables, and Grandpop crossed off the fee in that patient's file. Then came Morris Fishbein and the American Medical Association. They did to the health care of the people of America what the unions did to the steel industry.

Today there are very few real doctors. Most are merely drug dealers, supplying their patients just like the dealers on the streets. The only difference is the street dealing is illegal. So the big pharmaceutical corporations have a monopoly on drugs and the AMA/FDA make sure that all doctors fall in lockstep and prescribe only approved (AMA/FDA bribes paid) drugs. Just listen to any of the TV ads, and it is apparent that for the 'treatment of the symptoms' you may also experience the many side effects some of which may 'cause death'.

Drugs are necessary at times when it is critical to stabilize the patient. Usually that is required before a surgical procedure. I used herbal and nutritional supplements prior to and after surgery. I did not take any of the blood thinning drugs as I was already prepared with diet to perform the same function naturally. I also did not take any of the pain medications prescribed and instead used cannabis and chamomile tea to help reduce swelling.

Medicinal herbs and plants is always best to use. Hemp, both Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa strains have benefits. It is always best to research the best treatment for the individual and not generalize the treatment. You are treating an individual with a disease, so don't try to treat the disease without considering the individual is primary.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Do you think you may have posted the above on the wrong thread...Fred? Or is this in response to Kim's post to Cat? Confused here but then it is just a SNAFU maybe...<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Yes, I was responding to Kim/Cat regarding doctors. But since I'm here I will say that I agree with Wags, in that you blocked the correct IP and Linda and her imaginary 'friends' all got blocked.

I hadn't noticed anything different here unless it has been a few more members are beginning to post, not less.

Time to go watch the Belmont Stakes and see if California Chrome will be the 12th horse to win the Triple Crown!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Mikado14 wrote: <snip>
So, I have emailed Linda asking her to forward my email to anyone who has contacted her. I find it funny however that anyone would contact her fully knowing that she has no connection to the Hut and that she has been at the Token since August of '11. Perhaps it isn't funny at all but just part of it all, a figment of a fertile imagination.

Mikado

Well I have not received an answer from Linda so as always..."members" are those that are in her head. I would think that if there really were "members" she would be more than happy to do this.

What I find strange is that in looking at her post that Kim sent to me, there were four attempts from blocked IP's, proxies all from Hurricane Electric, that attempted to come into the Hut.

Would a normal person put it together that Linda attempted to come and read the Hut, was blocked within 5 or 6 minutes from four different proxies and then her post about members? Just a coincidence? ....sure...why not...did I tell anyone about the fairies that come to visit in the garden?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Here is something I received last night. I believe it deserves an answer...of some sort or another, just for the record.

Linda wrote:
Re: Looking again at the HUT
Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:59 pm

In looking again at the HUT I was wondering just how many people are on their " permanently banned " list.

Lets see... there are the obvious threats to their security over on the HUT

Linda Brown ( the daughter of the man whos name they have used in their website.)

Fruitbat ( Because he has been named the Captain of the website thomastownsendbrown.com )OK change that..... the Fruitbat has escaped the banning noose!!!! Now is that because Mikado figures that you will be useful to him in the future?
Jess.... A man who has been in the field of electrogravitics for over 20 years

Ravenshine.... the neice of Helen Towt who was a good friend of the Browns

The Library of Joshua Tree

The Library of Yucca Valley

A local stationary store which is owned by a woman who is doing some research for me

A local motel.... their " business center" because one of their guests typed out ttownsendbrown.

Who else I wonder?

And WHY? As the man from the San Francisco paper exclaimed Un friggin believable!

1. "Lets see... there are the obvious threats to their security over on the HUT" There are threats all over the Internet. You should know quite well, weren't you attacked with the handbag salesman? They go through a proxy, join and then hide urls or just post blatant ads.

2. "Linda Brown ( the daughter of the man whos name they have used in their website.)" Yep and along with other obscure scientists. This may be a shock but the world has seen other obscure scientists other than Brown. It just so happens that he was the impetus for this site which has since been expanded to include others. You should be proud that this site still carries his name or is it the fact that others are being named and he is being pushed to the side that has you upset? We shall never know.

3. "Fruitbat ( Because he has been named the Captain of the website thomastownsendbrown.com )OK change that..... the Fruitbat has escaped the banning noose!!!! Now is that because Mikado figures that you will be useful to him in the future?" Fruitbat has not been banned. Your mole is incorrect or you are just plain using that psychic ability of yours which apparently needs a bit of fine tuning. Fruitbat was never banned at anytime.

4. "Jess.... A man who has been in the field of electrogravitics for over 20 years" And what has he to show for so many years of being in the field? I suppose that if he wanted to, he could login (ecker2011...edit). However, I am thinking that he was a proxy server I have been keeping my eye on from Viasat Communications. Well, proxies have been the source for all attempts to inundate this site with crap. You now the simple solution would have been for him to login when using the proxy, I would have left it alone. So, what has he done in 20 years other than to kiss your butt?

5. "Ravenshine.... the neice of Helen Towt who was a good friend of the Browns" If she has been banned than perhaps she was coming in on a proxy as well. There have been many coming in and they get blocked. It pays to be honest, join and login, even if on a proxy. When it is just a proxy, it will be banned. BTW, are you sure she was just a friend?

6. "The Library of Joshua Tree and The Library of Yucca Valley" They were blocked to keep from feeding your over indulged imagination. The less you read here, the sooner you will find peace and so will others. Want the proof? Look at all you continue to post about the Hut et al while very little is posted here. Now what does that say without speaking?

7. "A local motel.... their " business center" because one of their guests typed out ttownsendbrown." I find this one curious. How would you know that a guest tried to enter this site unless you were with the guest or were involved with the guest in some manner?

Any IP from the Yucca Valley is blocked to prevent from feeding your overactive imagination. Other than that, proxies are blocked and certain other IP's that have crossmatched to posts that you are receiving to feed that fertile imagination. Like the Fremont and Netherlands proxy servers as an example.

You need to get a life and/or get some help for that psychosis you have, actually, psychopathic behaviour issues. I have heard they have wonderful medicines.

A thought occurred to me, perhaps you fear me for you are aware of my talking with family members in regard to the due-diligence of Paul's book?....and how you refused to talk to them.

Yes Linda, the truth is coming to the surface for the biography part of the man known as Townsend Brown.

And last but not least, and this is the killer, why the hell does it bother you so much that IP's are blocked? Of what concern is it of yours unless there is a reason. Well, frankly, I don't give a crap about you are your psychosis as long as it does not include myself or Kim...and for that matter...anyone who feels the same way as I.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:31 pm

It is funny that all of those attempts to login to this website are in the neighborhood of Yucca Valley. I looked up Yucca Valley and it is right in the middle of nowhere.

What are the chances of so many "different" people trying to login to this forum from different places in that small, localized, out of the way, desert town. Places that Brown is very familiar with. Maybe you should ban the whole local area.

Occam's Razor strikes again.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby Kim » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 am

Re: Looking again at the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:16 pm

And this little tidbit of nastyness from Mikado which I intend to address.

"A thought occurred to me, perhaps you fear me for you are aware of my talking with family members in regard to the due-diligence of Paul's book?....and how you refused to talk to them.

Refused to talk with whom? Where do you draw this little falsity Mikado? " family members" (if you are talking about the extended family of T. Townsend Brown) know exactly where I am and what I am doing and if they need to talk to me... all they have to do is pick up the phone...( which is what they have done in the past.)

Refused to talk with them? Never happened. Their Aunt Linda is always here for them.

Crawl back where you belong Mikado. Step out of the way. Linda

I think I may need to address this one. The ones being spoken with are not nephews, you are not their aunt. I know that they have tried to contact you but you have refused to talk to them. I know I can hear you now, "that never happened, I would talk to any of them". Well, it did happen and no I do NOT have to prove it to you. You already know the truth.

So I assume by what you have written here that it is okay to give them your phone number. They may want to talk to you about things within the family, you know, they may find what you have to say so very different then what has been told to them by their family. Hmmmm, I wonder how different the stories will be from your point of view.

I shall be talking to a few of them this weekend. I'll make sure to ask if they want your number.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table