For Entertainment Value Only

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: For Entertainment Value Only

Postby StarCat » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

I like to bake. The grandkids especially like the chocolate chip banana bread.

I really need to check antique shops for a copy of Stove Pilot. It was cookbook compiled by military wives during WWII. My mom had a copy, but it disappeared at some point.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Prayer of a Pissed Off Witch

Lord and Lady grant me the
power of Fire to burn the ass
of the stupid individual.

The power or Air, to help
them fly off the top
of a very tall building.

The power of Water, to wash
my hands after choking the
hell out of them.

The power of Earth, to bury
the body so it can never
be found.

As I will it, So Mote It Be!

Found it on Facebook

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:50 am

StarCat wrote:I like to bake. The grandkids especially like the chocolate chip banana bread.

I really need to check antique shops for a copy of Stove Pilot. It was cookbook compiled by military wives during WWII. My mom had a copy, but it disappeared at some point.

Cat

Here you go cat, hope the link works:

https://www.google.com/search?q=stove+p ... 2+cookbook

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 pm

StarCat wrote:.....
The power of Water, to wash
my hands after choking the
hell out of them.
Cat

Just finished packing, and from tomorrow onwards the only thing I'll hear or read for the next 3 weeks will be birds chirping and the wave's surf on the beach. Worse faiths could befall me.

Smell is a tremendous recaller. If on one hand it can pull me back to my childhood, on the other it can awaken memories buried for decency 's sake.

I remember the lingering perfume smell of some women I've touched and of some men I've briefly hated. The former brings on a nostalgic smile but the latter rushes blood to my heart.

I do appreciate washing my hands.

It is a nice way to keep them clean.

And odorless.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I just searched for this thread again. I hadn't seen the link for the cookbook. It does work. Thank you. It also makes me wonder if my dad had any connections with Maxwell AFB, since the cookbook originated there.

Moving on, I pulled up the thread because we have new critters at the sanctuary. A mama bear was rescued and finally allowed to keep her cubs, instead of having them taken away, and several new lions joined the sanctuary. Spring break will probably be time for another visit. The grandkids all want to go out there again. If anyone's in Colorado in March, look me up. We'll take you to see the animals.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table