Cutting through the BS

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Cutting through the BS

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
LuisP wrote:
And "a section" is not, I would think, what it is all about.
Just, from one side, a need to put it upfront and have it discussed and even helped. From the other, a willingness - or not - of understanding it.

But I know nothing.

I don't believe I agree with the first statement. By a section, I mean when the index page comes up, their is a place there to enter..an area if you will. That would be a place for...the one side "to put it upfront to have it discussed".....and then "From the other, a willingness - or not - of understanding it."

Having a place to do what you mentioned would be paramount to "doing it"....I would think.

Mikado

No need to clarify, Mikado, I understood what you meant first time.
It would indeed, yes.

Again, what do I know. But "ghettoing" is not the answer, if I may put it like that for am perfectly aware - far as it can be possible - that such is not your intention by suggesting it.
Pity you didn't make it while Nancy was around, for maybe then a answer could be had.
LuisP
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Fri May 30, 2014 9:53 am

I moved this post to a new thread
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby LuisP » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:44 pm

TheTraveler wrote:I moved this post to a new thread

Why ?

I, for one, would like, for example, to see the following affirmation, made by you on that post, stripped of all its BS :
- "So, my feeling is that none of us (myself included) are doing anything other than contributing to the group of people that wish to discredit Townsend Brown and his life work."

Since "none of us" includes me, I would be grateful if you could clarify how have I contributed to discredit TTB !
LuisP
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:17 am

LuisP,

You make a good point, check the thread I moved the post to.
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby LuisP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Is it just me, or are we somewhat really "Cutting through the BS" ?

Memories are "being enabled" .... it seems.
LuisP
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table