No Dogs Allowed

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

No Dogs Allowed

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 pm

I awoke this morning and went to my Inbox and I was inundated with all kinds of posts that Linda....Myles, a Yorkie, appears to be making. Kim went over and was reading these posts after I mentioned it to her as well. Although I didn't go there and read, what I read from my Inbox and what Kim told me, well, I see someone has gone over the precipice.

I originally blocked Linda's IP's in the hope that she would not come over to read, reread, re-reread, re-re-read, etc, as she has been doing. The log shows how she continually reads old posts. I believe this is what fuels her zealous posting and reposting of occurrences from years ago. There are times I believe that she may long to go back and redo all that she did so an alternative ending may occur. Perhaps her constant berating of her version of the truth is indicative of what she did wrong and subconsciously, she just can't believe and so the persistent retelling, rehashing, reanalyzing and rewriting of what transpired is cathartic to her.

She has now gone to the point of posting, in her own avatar/login, as a Yorkie dog. Under normal circumstances, a pseudonym is totally acceptable in writing or other areas where anonymity is paramount, for example, Ben Franklin as Poor Richard. However, in this instance, it is more indicative of someone who knows they can't hide their IP but wishes to preserve the perceived image that others have of her by using a nom de plume or alter ego. She learned her lesson well when it came to alter egos with Paul Schatzkin which was the impetus of "epic fail" and on the History Channel as Hog Island and wildcard. A situation that she created and refuses take responsibility for her actions.

There may be many things that have occurred back and forth but this is too much and too far. To post under her login as someone identified as a Yorkie is just unbelievable. Individuals are indulging her or would that be indulging a Yorkie? In any event, those that continue to interact with those posts are no better than the sickness exhibited. They fuel it. As the kids in school who encourage the class clown. In reality, the class clown only performs to build their self-esteem in the eyes of their peers and those doing the encouraging are only boosting their own egos to feel superior by poking fun at someone who has low self-esteem. Who is more of a poor person?

One could look at this with a humorous side if it were done just as such but an entire, from what was sent to me, scenario of Linda going on vacation and while she was gone, her dog would be posting...really? Quite creative I might add but at the same time, it is being presented in a such a manner as to be the truth and not being done with tongue in cheek. Seriously, a dog...at a keyboard....making posts? I would think something such as this would be better suited for America's Got Talent or some other such venue. But it is being used as a vehicle to raise the same old repetitive cry that has been emanating from deep within the psyche of Linda for three years.

This is fraud in the manner being presented and those that partake in it are like the students who encourage the class clown. May you feel superior to someone who needs real help.

From what I have seen in the emails and what Kim has mentioned, I appear to be the main topic in her cutting and pasting with referencing the Hut. Her asking other members for their feelings in regard to me is nothing more than to appease her actions, present and past, in the hope that others will agree with her rewrite and interpretations of truth, even though none of those were present or partook in the incidences discussed.

I will be banning her IP's again. Perhaps by not easily coming here, she will be less inclined to jump the precipice and there will not be those who will be behind her in helping to push.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: No Dogs Allowed

Postby re-rose » Sun May 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Thank you for NOT reposting the posts, Mikado. My poor eyes just glaze over when I see walls of text.

Off-topic, Have you got your corn planted yet?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Your welcome. I may post a few to offer up a rebuttal of sorts but the emails are currently at 18 from 3 different sources. The one is from Blei but the other two are Yahoo accounts. Now, which one do your think is Linda? I suspect one of them are and if not, then someone doing so for her.

I promise, those that I do respond to will be informative of sorts.

Now, I have white onions in, red onions and red beets. If it ever stops raining, I have starter plants of Big Boy tomatoes, some other variety, Starter lettuce for early harvest and I will plant some as well...red leaf. I have spinach to put in and starter as well. Hungarian Hot yellow...only six of those. In about two weeks I will be planting the long green frying peppers. Cucumbers are started and need to be transplanted....I think that is what I have so far.

Oh...the asparagus is coming up...makes a wonderful omelet with a touch of onion an garlic and of course...butter!

The fields are not planted yet but have been fertilized.

I need to get an electric fence for the garden to keep the deer out.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun May 04, 2014 1:36 pm

You forgot about my brussel sprouts lol. Found a new recipe this morning for them I am definitely going to be trying. And let's not forget the squash, my favorite!!
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

A post from the Yorkie

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 04, 2014 1:51 pm

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: kim_c58
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2014 1:07 PM
Subject:

Re: Myles, Here's a thought
by Linda Brown » Sun May 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Of course. You are very funny Rose.

As you know by now Mikados reaction to my participation here has been this.

This has been Mikados response to my questions

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: You need to get a life and some help and you do not need to be coming here. I hope you find peace.

and of course my duplicated response through the affected threads has been this ....

Mikado and Kim. I will find what I am looking for. Nothing that you can do will stop it.

Myles, Assistant to Linda Brown

And to you Rose I must say that Mikado has been given a chance to interact like a civilized human being . This has been his response. We will see what happens now.

And Pladuim. Thank you. Myles

Interact like a civilized human being.

Well, first off, you claim to be a dog. Secondly, we tried to do just that back in January when Linda asked for my help. I came and was civilized. It was her who started the berating and it was her who allowed a "supposed" third party email to be posted by her to continue. I made a post to "Blue" in response to what he said and she deleted it thus substantiating the claim made so long ago that she was prone to delete posts that were contrary to what she wanted.

Yes, it was civilized and I am keeping it that way. As to finding what you are looking for, I suppose you will, even if you have to manufacture the evidence as you did with Paul. Oh...I'm sorry, it wasn't you, it was your mistress. Perhaps that means you will find the truth and tell your mistress....nah.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 pm

I am wondering if Myles, assistant to Linda Brown can watch you tube.
Soloma
Commander

Postby wags » Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 am

I find a domesticated human to do the typing is easier, (the keyboards are far too small, better than a zx80 but only just.

Woof
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:31 am

Oh Yeah!...the ZX80 that used he Z80...I remember that. In the mid 80's when I was teaching, I taught the 8080A architecture along with it's clock chip and 8251 Controller. Imagine how far we have come. It makes me feel as if I was present when DeForrest worked on his first vacuum tube (valve for you) and then I am sitting in my easy chair watching color TV.

I taught the architecture and now I can sit and watch Kim on her IPad which is probably equal to a room full of ZX80's.

I'm feeling old all of a sudden....Kim?...where's my Geritol?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon May 05, 2014 10:56 am

You are funny Mikado. I'll make you a deal, I'll tell you what box the geritol is packed in if you'll tell me where my box of shoes went, the one with the flats, not the heels or boots I found those already lol. There are TOO many boxes here, I don't know where to start!! UGH!!
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon May 05, 2014 11:10 am

Give Mikado the Geritil and the make him find the shoes. He needs to be useful as well as decorative.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table