No Dogs Allowed

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: No Dogs Allowed

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 pm

email wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: kim_c58
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 9:49 AM
Subject: 2nd post/5-9-14

Re: Investigating Mikados actions
by Linda Brown » Fri May 09, 2014 4:10 am

Continuing. You say referring to Linda.

"That is an out and out lie."
And I am going to agree with you, I believe that it is an " out and out lie"

Wow, an alter ego of Linda admitting that it is a lie. I am impressed....Sybil

TOLD BY WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

No purpose, it just came up in discussing the unbelievable antics of Linda Brown. IF Linda truly did do this then let her explain exactly how a Gravitor functions or in the event she can't do that, get your mistress or handler, which ever you prefer, to explain the so called experiment. Believe me, I will be watching every word and technical term.

That must have been an interesting experience. Who was there? Was that the meeting at your farm where the "unit" was not even plugged into a power supply and yet exhibited some strange characteristics? I believe I know who was there. Should I name them?

So, this is how unbelievable you are. Go ahead and name them, break every confidence that Linda had, she has already broken it with all of them but one so why don't you do it. Afterall, it really isn't Linda, it is the dog in the photo and that in my book, is the excuse that will be used.

The most interesting thing is that one gentlemen who was an important guest during this " serendipidous happening" is the very same man that you use as your Avatar Mikado!

Why would you do that? He was a friend?

He remembers having some fine times with you and your associates yet you present his picture to the public and put the words "And May I present the Great Morgan!... er... I mean Logan... No, it is the GREAT BLUE COWARD.

WHY IS THAT Mikado?

I posted that photo in my avatar AFTER Blue was posting ...excuse me....after Linda was purportedly posting emails from him to me. I was not afforded the opportunity to rebuttal for when I did, Linda deleted it. So, let me state. There is a person named Blue, who makes emails to Linda who posts them for him. Here is a simple question/statement....why can't he post himself? Why go through Linda? And one last observation...that is what is going on here with the character named Myles/Miles on Linda's login. You must really think that people are stupid.

You wondered why Linda invited you to the Cosmic Token and then within days asked you to leave?

You feel somehow entitled to post that picture and those words ?

Nothing less than a bad attempt at an attack. As far as I can see he has been ignoring you.

Bad attempt at an attack you say. I wouldn't say, I wondered for it is apparent it was meant to do exactly what she did. I was the fool but it will not happen again, never. As to the photo, yes, I feel I can post whatever I want and I learned that from Linda Brown who has no accountablity for her actions...ever. Dave can ignore me all he wishes, his loss, not mine.

You thought that Linda kicked you off because she didn't want you there? Not necessarily. She kicked you off because Blue asked her to and she values his company on her Forum far more than yours. Does that injure your fragile sensitivities?

What injures me is that you believe me stupid enough to accept what you are saying. Blue asked her to kick me off of her forum and she values his company on her Forum....HE ISN'T EVEN A MEMBER!

Since you insist on using Blue as your Avatar and he seems alright with being there, even comfortable, I would really wonder about your entire arrangement with him!

In any case, you are there on the HUT, not on the Cosmic Token. The separation will work best in the future.

It is working fine her in the present.

Myles, Assistant to Linda Brown

Holy alter egos Batman! Anyone looking at the way in which Myles puts together posts, the mannerisms in sentence structure along with the use of punctuation and capitalizations, it is quite obvious who the poster is.

Mikado

Now, let's see how long it is until these two posts show up on the token.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Since this thread morphed into one in regard to dogs sitting at keyboards and posting and food, I will add this.

I made an asparagus omelet. I put the asparagus in a skillet (about six or eight spears) and fill with water to just cover it. I put a lid on the pan on high flame and let it steam until the water is mostly gone. Drain off what is left of the water, put in some butter, chopped garlic, sea salt (iodized), freshly coarse ground pepper on a low/medium flame. When the butter is melted, I give a short time for the garlic to caramelize and then I break the eggs (two or three depending on how much I want...today was two, Kim wasn't here...her loss) over the asparagus and mix the eggs by flipping over the asparagus making sure it does not stick, usually doesn't. When firm, I flip it over for about 30 seconds or so and it slides very easily from the pan to a plate.

If youall were here, I would pick and give you some. We are appearing to have a bumper crop on our hands.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Sun May 11, 2014 9:29 pm

You can be guaranteed I will be getting an asparagus omelet tomorrow lol.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon May 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Nice recipe. I'll give it a try.

Using olive oil instead of butter, though.

It'll improve it, eh ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:52 am

I would assume it is a matter of taste. I prefer my eggs to be cooked in butter. If I steam my asparagus for a meal, I prefer butter and salt. But when I saute or cook I use Olive Oil. It is a always a choice between the two. If I were to saute certain items, I will use both if I want the butter flavor and the oil helps to keep it from burning.

just a preference,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby re-rose » Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 am

I use those two and grapeseed oil for when if I want to cook at a higher heat are my go-to set. But yes, butter for my eggs, please.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby LuisP » Tue May 13, 2014 2:52 pm

You do realize (ahem) you're addicted to animal fat and other unprintable derivatives from it, now do you ?

There is nothing butter does that olive oil doesn't do better.
Including a fine spread on the morning bread toast, served with a glass of cool orange juice.

Now there's sour-sweet, healthy fashion.

It isn't as if I'm convincing my daughter, now is it ? (hell of a fight, and losing it big time).

But hey ... I now you don't like Octopus too so, sure, whatever !
You're beyond redemption.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Since the topic diverted to food.....

....just picked a big bunch of asparagus. Thinking of roasting on the grill for just a bit to give a grill taste, completing by sauteing in olive oil, salt and a touch of garlic and I was thinking about a touch of lemon. I was thinking it might contrast with the sharp taste of the asparagus.

Just thinking about food from the garden.

Now, to deal with those damn deer.

Anyone like venison?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Butter tastes better. I really don't want olive oil and cinnamon on my oatmeal. Olives in my egg sald is okay. Mayo made with olive oil is okay. Eggs cooked in olive oil? Gag! But I don't really like eggs anyway. I'm a lost cause.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:08 am

StarCat wrote:Butter tastes better. I really don't want olive oil and cinnamon on my oatmeal. Olives in my egg sald is okay. Mayo made with olive oil is okay. Eggs cooked in olive oil? Gag! But I don't really like eggs anyway. I'm a lost cause.

Cat

Butter does taste better. I ended up using both. I got the butter flavor and the olive oil keeps it from burning. Didn't do the lemon.

The damn stuff just keeps coming up and don't know what to do with it. Love asparagus but the window of harvest is so narrow and so quick.

Now, what new way to cook it tonight...

...oh, I put a light in the window for you cat, may you find your cause....<g>

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table