Re: Since Nancy and others can't read

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since Nancy and others can't read

Postby LuisP » Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm

This will be my last post on this Error thread.

I do it, exclusively, out of respect
(a) for Hobbit’s direct question deserving my answer where it was made, and
(b) for Mikado’s “To whom it may concern” post, since it does concern me, given my previous stated “wish”.

My last post, finally, because, again, I plainly say that this thread is an Error and, as such, should be eliminated.

Hobbit,
I don’t know what a “Mikado Effect” is and I couldn’t care less about whatever it is purported to represent. Interaction among different people and minds lays ground for misunderstandings and errors. That, I care and know about.
So, no big deal, nothing worth slashing your vests about.
As I see it, just worth – or not – straightening it out and move on.

Mikado,
Yes, as far as understood it and explained why, you should “move the posts back” and just erase this thread and its title.
Your “wishes” and posts are not even any issue. It is your House. Your rules. Stated by you beforehand, truth be said, and already put to the test elsewhere here, with very judicious decisions.
No one – I, at least, for one – is disputing that.
I only object – strongly, and loudly - to the use of “Jus Imperium” out of essentially personal causes. For it should only be exercised – and strictly – over the offense to a general principle.

That is all, from me, here.

I will address the “thread derail” aspect mentioned by you on the thread you also post specific comments about my actions and expectations, and the respect topics opened - or to be continued – deserve.

edit: This post will remain since I requested one person to ask. One did, therefore, the two original posts were moved back and everything has been deleted. This thread will remain locked along with the request made.
LuisP
Commander

Return to The Round Table