Open Question to Nancy Hutchison

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Open Question to Nancy Hutchison

Postby Mikado14 » Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm

I have stated on different occasions that anyone can speak their peace. With that in mind, I have seen several individuals began threads.

I have a question that anyone can speculate upon or even Nancy can answer:

Why do you not start your own thread in regard to any of your/John's work?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Open Question to Nancy Hutchison

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue May 27, 2014 12:21 am

Mikado14 wrote:I have stated on different occasions that anyone can speak their peace. With that in mind, I have seen several individuals began threads.

I have a question that anyone can speculate upon or even Nancy can answer:

Why do you not start your own thread in regard to any of your/John's work?

Mikado

It seemed rather redundant, as you already have a thread about the Hutchison technology.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 27, 2014 12:55 am

I am not surprised by your answer. You are afraid of specificity.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue May 27, 2014 1:56 am

Mikado14 wrote:I am not surprised by your answer. You are afraid of specificity.

Mikado

You asked me a question.
I answered your question and then accuse me of being "afraid of specificity".

You have a really BIG problem in wanting me to answer your questions in the manner that YOU perceive as "correct".

IMO you and Linda need to just shack up together.
There are more things in common with the two of you than things different.

and BTW...both you and Linda twist my words and misquote me.

I'm done with you and your lame "forum".
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:I am not surprised by your answer. You are afraid of specificity.

Mikado

You asked me a question.
I answered your question and then accuse me of being "afraid of specificity".

You have a really BIG problem in wanting me to answer your questions in the manner that YOU perceive as "correct".

IMO you and Linda need to just shack up together.
There are more things in common with the two of you than things different.

and BTW...both you and Linda twist my words and misquote me.

I'm done with you and your lame "forum".

In the event that you may come here at least one more time to see if I answer, here it is.

To say that there is already a thread is not quite accurate, there are two:

Radiation remediation
viewtopic.php?p=31938#p31938

John Hutchison's Quartz Crystal
viewtopic.php?p=31883#p31883

From my point of view and from what I know, John has had a finger into quite a few different "things". To say there is a thread serves to minimize what could be discussed. To put everything into one thread would only serve to confuse.

As a comparison, in talking about Brown for instance, he had ...what...over 70 patents? A thread could be established for each patent for a discussion, if one wanted to.

You never posted under the second thread mentioned but you did under the first thread and your very first post was combative and argumentative in my direction. You always tell people, when they say they have an idea of what you are talking about in regard to frequencies and such that they don't and they haven't a clue. That is rude, impolite and arrogant and I am sure it makes you the hit of the party in groups but I find it as it is and have tolerated it until yesterday. Ever since my first encounter with you, it has been that way no matter how hard I try with you to reach some form of friendly discussion without you saying or telling others to go read the liferay forum first. That is a copout and also my indicate that you haven't a clue either. You action yesterday only showcases your impulsiveness and your impatience in not waiting until I was through.

As a comparison, if I had a discussion about electricity with someone and they said - "I have an idea of what it is" and my response was - "no you don't, go read (a text book) and then come back and talk" is not only impolite but enormously rude, arrogant and egotistically aloof. That is what you are to those who say they have an idea of what you talk about.

You make it, at times, very difficult to have any discussion for you evaluate everyone as if they are ....idiots and you are the intelligencia.

You are welcome here anytime, talk about anything you want, start any thread you want but let it be known that I will watch for thread derailing on a thread that is specific or is identified as such. I told Luis that when he asked me about this site before he joined and I am reiterating it for all. I didn't like it on the ttbrown forum, didn't like it on this forum and heaven knows the Token is rampant. Just look at the Hutchinson consortium thread, over 600 pages and the topics meander as a long snake on a hot road.

Threads are so easy to start, just hit the "new topic" button

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Round Table