is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: is it just me?

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 pm

LuisP wrote:Mikado
Thanks for your supporting and friendly words.

I completely get – I believe – the significance of what is at stake with you guys. And I also play Chess, meaning, I can well understand the moves up necessary to Check Mate.

My only wish is that, once it is reached, it will not mean Game Over.

But a “Let the Games Begin”, instead.

Dearest Luis,

You have no idea how much I look forward to you introspection, right or wrong if anything can be broken to such, is greatly appreciated. I enjoy...no...I relish opposing points of view for if they weren't recognized by myself then I would forever remain entrenched in the box but those views affords the ladder to look over the edge of the box and climb over.

I should have responded sooner but I choose this post to respond but am also referring to some that are after this particular one.

I ask myself the question you raise in that "will the Game ever be over?" It will never be over until the truth of Brown is known. That will more than likely never be fully known, however, utilizing the Forrest Gump approach to substantiate claims made as to any contributions he made to the scientific community is ludicrous at best. To counter hard facts with nothing more than commentary without substantiation for said commentary is nothing more than static designed to over shout the truth. This distraction is doing nothing more than cloud any contribution made by Brown and put it in the same category as those that are doing the shouting are.

In researching the work/science aspect of Brown, I am slowly uncovering some facts to his research. First of all, there is no doubt of his talents in radar and radio antenna for the evidence is there from his notebooks at Vega Aircraft. But when it comes to other work, for instance, the fan, that can be traced back to Ferdinand Frederic Reuss. This man is credited with electrophoresis which is the basis for EHD (ElectroHydroDynamics) and in short....lifters. Another person credited with advancing the principles of density fluctuations was by Smoluchowski.

So that alone begs the question....Did Brown's work on the fan at Deckers represent a truly unique discovery or was it a furtherance of work done by others? From the record, Brown's work with the fan is not an original idea but a continuance and application of work done by others.

There is more but we will leave it at this for now.

My point is that even though the casual observer in reading these tomes that appear on this forum, might very well come away with the opinion that...there is no focus other than the apparent petty bickering that goes back and forth between two forums.

I cannot and will not allow someone to rewrite history as is being done by others when it comes to Brown. The research indicates that he never followed through on his work and that his consistent pattern of "rags to riches" life style, the consistent relocating, sometimes with his family and sometimes not, only indicates a personality that would be considered to be ADHD. Another persistent and nagging bit is the fact that when the money ran out, he did the shoe leather shuffle. The evidence to that is Meadville and the French experiments.

I did answer your question on another thread viewtopic.php?p=35638#p35638 and I hope you see that it is not all "rebuttals" directed at a little girl who is desperately looking to justify her Daddy's lack of presence.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:20 pm

re-rose wrote:Oh, my Dears...I'm so sorry to hear about your accidents.

That was a very scary near-blinding accident Luis.
Kevin, stay away from wooden muffins!

I'm just so very glad your splinter encounters weren't worse.

Sending energy and prayer for you both.

rose

Thank You .
And to answer Mikado saying "was Brown just following in the footsteps of others"
Are We not all just chips of the wooden block of all?

The trick will be in attuning to the total information contained in the whole?
Vatican=diviner of serpents.
The serpents carry all information.
Brown was a radio man, with radio ears, I hear.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 pm

I agree kevin...as am I to an extent.

However, his daughter is attempting to sell him as being the greatest thing since Emmanuel.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I agree kevin...as am I to an extent.

However, his daughter is attempting to sell him as being the greatest thing since Emmanuel.

Mikado

The son of God....Dec 25th.

There have been moments Mikado when I have pondered who god may be, and if TIME is attainable who may have been thought of as such ?
http://www.mindserpent.com/American_His ... mages.html

Thing is Mikado, if time is involved, just who's hands built a device capable of travelling in time?
You see You don't just have to look back in time, but right now, or forwards.
The serpents are central, imho, they are opposite spin flows, chasing each other....vary eithers rate=time.
Does Your gravitor tend to try and stay put, as such?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Spooky , or what????
I swear on My childrens lives that I did not read Mikados recent post about Cotterall until after I had written last reply?
Lets do the time warp again?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Hobbit
It is always a joyful surprise to realize that shite happens. Whichever its form.
Maybe we’re extending our fields a bit too far or I’m following your light too close… since your splinter preceded mine !

All for a good cause, I’d say.
And damn the Torpedoes.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Rose
Humble, and heartfelt thanks, for your Prayers.

Never thought I would be worth them.
Still don’t.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Point (points) taken, Mikado. And you’re too kind … and not for the first time, either.
I do not confuse ongoing processes with “petty bickering”. Seen here too much damage and too much grief and too much pain from too many persons, to ever think so. And I’m sure I’m not alone – far from it – in realizing so.

Maybe this match will never be finished since it can never be known in its entirety. The man’s dead and dead men tell no tales. His daughter is of no use except to herself and her selfish interests. But a body of that man’s work and ideas were left, and it seems it all is intriguing enough to have merited the interest of many people here. And not only here.

And that’s where my statement about focus comes from, or my perception of a seemingly lack of it besides that involved in a fuzzy tennis match.

Military analogies I find even simpler than Chess ones. So, taking cue from them I would say that Tactics surely win a battle, but only Strategy can win a war. And I would say that if it is true that only Strategy wins a war, no less truer is the fact that only its continuity by other means can sustain Peace, meaning, Consequence.

Take strategy out of an equation of Belligerence and take strategy out of creating Consequence, and all one is left with is endless and inconsequent Tacticism where operations, and Initiative, are mostly left out of one’s hands and onto another’s or onto Chance. And if that another’s objective is to maintain an endless state of low intensity warfare without ever facing a decisive battle and Chance is frivolous, well then …. History talks, and does it loud and clear.

In other more succinct military words, I would say that it is not enough to know how to win a war, but also how to win the Peace is required.

Is there a bi-directional Strategy here ?
As in …. Focus ?

Let’s face it,
Elicited talents are only worth whatever they are able to accomplish, for Adversity was the tool that enabled them, not the Objective towards which they should be used.
Other than that, it is a Waste. And that’s a Sin, from where I come from, so sure, I say it, even if out of Ethical but inside Moral domains by doing so. But you surely get my meaning given, I believe, some common ground on those premises.

You are a gifted person, Mikado.
Same as all – all - others here, if I can be bold and presumptuous as to say so. And I say so because I’ve dealt with thousands of persons by now to not see Gifted ones when I stumble upon them and am too arrogant to not say so or camouflage it under false modesties.

So, on that arrogant note, what do You All Really Want ?
To Accomplish, I mean.

Besides waging a war already won, I also mean – for that is My perspective, it is won. Even I, a complete ignorant of the “whole story”, can see that.

Me ? What do I want ? since that would be a fair question from You given my questions to You, and since I’m on an arrogant stance if by no other reason, I ask it for You, for it is, if by no other reason too, a very simple question to answer :
- I want Knowledge that has been denied given by Teachers on classrooms I did not attend so as to find meaning to what I’m doing since I have not a clue why I’m doing it.

There. Simple.
And egotistical, as all true answers always are. So be it.

Introspect some - if You will - on all of that.

Please (ahem).
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:06 pm

LuisP,
"What do You all want"
I want to better know what I detect.
I want to know why gravity/time are involved.
Why TT Brown remains central in My thinkings of such?

If the whole system is information based, has information been implanted that is detectable?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:39 pm

LuisP wrote:Rose
Humble, and heartfelt thanks, for your Prayers.

Never thought I would be worth them.
Still don’t.

You are worth everything, Luis. And to answer your question, "all" I want to know is how knowledge shapes the world.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table