is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: is it just me?

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 am

StarCat wrote:People have been lied to, and lied about. I think that's a large part of the ongoing discussion. And sometimes it just isn't that easy to shut up and walk away.

Cat aka The Master Spy

Is a fiction story a "lie"?????
If ????
We have all been wrapped up in a spiders web ( the hobbit was caught so, and released by a friend)
of fairy stories, then the writer of such a fiction is some operator, nes pas?

Linda stands accused of creating multiple characters, and maintaining these over many years, if so, what a girl.

I for one have learn't ever so much, My reactions at feeling such a great plonker have subsided, the qualities and where all can learn somewhat, of all involved are clear.

This whole fairy story is about a world of espionage and deciet , of a man moving about America and Europe , in such a random way , and moving his family in even stranger ways for what purpose???
A story of flying discs and ultra high voltages.....sparks must fly.

And all of this out in a public forum, where My world would have been much duller without all involved.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:53 pm

LuisP wrote:I’d like to think that whatever impressions I have and share are not read as judgment being passed, but simply as exactly as that – impressions. Am far too gone, truth be said, along my own weaknesses, faults and shortcomings to ever pretend otherwise or look upon others, for that matter, as any weaker, faultier or shorter.
At least, in my sounder moments, that’s what I think and try to do. I know I am not always sound and act in that step, however, maybe that can be understood by others as part of what makes me True and surely not an Actor.

What my impressions impressed upon me, though, was something of a very different nature from judgment.
For a lot of people with, apparently, a lot to teach and learn from each other have come and/or returned here.
Hopefully, they will also have come do so. Teach and Learn, I mean.

And that’s it.

Luis,

Your impressions are appreciated and are looked upon by my myself as an objective view of what is going on and if not that, then a subjective opinion based upon what you are seeing transpire. I have a lot I can teach and much more to learn. However, what is going on here of late is an attempt to bring to a close, a main point of contention and that is, that a good deal of information supplied to Paul Schatzkin was given to him by anonymous sources which were Morgan and twigsnapper. I have met them both as the individuals identified by Linda Leach. They are not who she claims they are.

I hope you see the significance of this but I will point it out none the less. If they are not real, then the information given to Paul Schatzkin is seriously in question.

I, and Andrew, have given Linda Leach a very simple way to prove their existence. She has claimed to have all kinds of information given to her and across her desk from these individuals and from their sources. This act not only is preposterous but if true is a violation of quite a few statutes of the United States.

So, your impressions are appreciated and please do not refrain from giving them....ever....at least not on this forum.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:10 pm

First of all, I did not mean to suggest that you have to do something first before sharing your 'impressions' with others. That is nonsense. What I did say is that I suggest that those WHO DON'T KNOW what is the underlying cause of all this, to start at the beginning. If your insight and awareness is such, perhaps you just get it.

Kevin, my good friend, a book of fiction can be a wonderful read. Whether it's written by David Morrell (First Blood) or Tom Clancy (The Hunt For Red October) or even a fictional account of the life and times of an 'obscure scientist' doesn't matter. I enjoy a good spy novel. The issue here is that we were NOT given a fictional account rather were told that all of these things did occur and that the 'verification' was coming from 'reliable' sources who because of their 'spook' work needed to remain behind the scenes.

As most of us are good and trusting folk, we took what was being told and written to be truth as it was presented to be. As it turned out, there was very little truth and those who had questions regarding the temerity of facts presented were summarily dismissed as being un-loyal. Really?
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby LuisP » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Wags
My privilege, to receive and be attentive to your harsh and lucid teaching.
Yes, it has been an education, especially so to someone as green as I am in these matters and who engaged in them with more voluntarism than lucidity.

I was teached very young in life by Men who believed that we all were born as pieces of Coal - and that only Pressure could turn us into Diamonds.

Which is why one of Them was very fond of a quote from Horace – “Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant” - while dangling a Palmatoria behind is back.

That is also why - despite whatever - I have always valued and even seeked your demanding discipline. It has helped me very much, for one, to try and not only be voluntary, but cognitive best I can.

Thing is,
The more Cognitive I get, the more sure I feel I was right in that initial Voluntarism.

Shite does happen, Wags.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Mikado
Thanks for your supporting and friendly words.

I completely get – I believe – the significance of what is at stake with you guys. And I also play Chess, meaning, I can well understand the moves up necessary to Check Mate.

My only wish is that, once it is reached, it will not mean Game Over.

But a “Let the Games Begin”, instead.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Fred
My apologies for having misunderstood what you suggested.

My whole point, as DavidG said, is that “The food bowl has been lifted and emptied here....onward, with good lessons in hand” and You further emphasized with, “The whole point is simply to stop feeding the beast and move on”.

I couldn’t say it better or in shorter sentences.

So I won’t.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:20 pm

"Lack of focus" was mentioned by (who else ?) Hobbit on another thread.

Well, it seems it isn't just me, then, who feels so.

And no, I'm not just saying this because last Saturday, while chopping some wood, a splinter decided to catapult itself into my right eye and lacerated the cornea by which reason I am now featuring a strapped on gauze on it and looking like John Silver minus the beard, the wooden leg and the shouldered parakeet (okay, not looking like him at all, but sure, whatever).

Thing is, seeing only through my left eye sure plays hell on my focussing capabilities.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Some kinds of focus have a strange ability to keep one focussed even if with deficient focussing and through that focking eveything.

Now there's a factual fraction of a refracted thought.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:44 pm

LuisP,
I have had a problem with a splinter of wood in the past week, It was in a blueberry muffin, and cracked My front tooth.
Asda (walmart) will have a large dentist bill heading their way soon.
What a team of old crocks?
Just focussing upon the weather bomb in the Atlantic presently ( 24 mb drop in 24 hours)
It's whipping up a storm.
SPIN.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Oh, my Dears...I'm so sorry to hear about your accidents.

That was a very scary near-blinding accident Luis.
Kevin, stay away from wooden muffins!

I'm just so very glad your splinter encounters weren't worse.

Sending energy and prayer for you both.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table