is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

is it just me?

Postby re-rose » Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 am

Or does it seem to anyone else that there has been a method to all of this madness?

By that I mean I think that Mikado, who had been out of site (pun intentional) for a while, was 'reactivated' over the Hutchison discussion specifically so that upon his sudden banishment he would reanimate this forum. And has anyone else thought that there has since been a steady herding/goading/prodding of the flock to move from the Token to the Hut?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Re: is it just me?

Postby kevin » Wed May 28, 2014 2:36 am

So tempted to just put the answer ....Yes.
But You are quite correct .
Something is involved.

Speaking for Myself.
I had no intention or desire to come back onto this site, and litterally couldn't even find My password when Myles the fastest log out gun slinger in the west shot Me down.
I was in seconds of going to Freds blog to see if I could contact Him via there ,when My password sort of jumped out of a page in some notebooks.
SOMETHING has a grip of Me, and has done since I don't know when.
The frustrations involved are tearing us all apart .
I think the absolute earth of all of You involved here, warts and all.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed May 28, 2014 6:12 am

re-rose wrote:Or does it seem to anyone else that there has been a method to all of this madness?

By that I mean I think that Mikado, who had been out of site (pun intentional) for a while, was 'reactivated' over the Hutchison discussion specifically so that upon his sudden banishment he would reanimate this forum. And has anyone else thought that there has since been a steady herding/goading/prodding of the flock to move from the Token to the Hut?

rose

Madness yes, method no.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed May 28, 2014 10:03 am

re-rose wrote:Or does it seem to anyone else that there has been a method to all of this madness?

rose

Rose, I am a little confused here. Are you saying that Mikado somehow got Linda to bring him back onto the token, just so he could be banished and come back here to the Hut and start posting again? And since then, he has been responsible for some people turning their backs on Linda?

WOW, I have definitely hit the twilight zone!! I am sorry if that is how you see things but, as my grand-daughter says, seriously? Linda is responsible for what is going on over at her token, no one else.

Yes, I go over there and read, as everyone knows. Linda, IMO, is grasping for straws now. She knows damn good and well that it is neither Mikado nor myself posting for Traveler or Pladuim. I find it quite amusing that she is more or less DEMANDING that they, Traveler and Plad, answer questions put to them by blue to prove who they are. Well, how about blue proving who he is. Blue is supposed to be Dave, Morgan, whoever, but he has never once posted for himself. Why is he not able to post for himself? Seems Linda has a double standard here, everyone must prove who they are, yet we are all to take her word on who she says certain people are.

As you all know, I do not post much, but I am just a bit tired of her games today. And I am really tired of her bringing my name into all this mess. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 am

Here is how it all started if anyone is interested.

http://unhypnotize.com/debates/90027-li ... post112857

post from the link above wrote:Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)
Mikado,

I am only going to say this once. You can take it however you want to take it. If you want to continue addressing me as a "little girl" maybe thats alright with me. If that means that you have a fatherly protective attitude in my direction... thats alright with me....

I need your help. Is that what you have been wanting to hear from me. You are the one who recognizes, I hope , what is going on with the Hutchisons.... Please look on your own and make your own mind up.....You are the one who has studied my Dads work the most perhaps....

If they are doing what I suspect....what is that going to mean?

Linda

This is the post that was the beginning of me going to the Token. Up until that point, I was pretty much removed but received occasional posts via anonymous emails and I would sometimes rebut them or go to other forums to rebut what Linda was saying if my name came up. Seriously, has anyone ever see me go to another forum, join and began to bash Linda? No. I would only join after she started to bash me. One must defend themselves at some point for I believe silence is consent but after awhile, it does become repetitive but then, so does her posting. Perhaps that is why some are leaving the Token. They have become weary of the repetitive Mikado and Kim bashing and nothing else. There were some good posters, Luis and fruitbat, wags and rose, Soloma and even Nancy, to name a few and each and every time, while I was there, Linda would twist it around to talking about me. I believed she was burying the hatchet. In the end, she attempted to bury it in my head.

Everyone gets one chance, she had hers. No more.

I see this thread as to making an excuse for Linda's recent actions. It is as it appears, nothing hidden.

No conspiracies. No backroom agreements. There is no method.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 am

To even consider it possible would be irrational to any reasonable person.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am

Kim/Mikado...please show me where I accused Mikado or any other poster of doing anything with an intention of this all coming down like this? Or where I made an excuse for it happening. I simply observed that almost immediately after Mikado left, the few active posters were systematically alienated.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby re-rose » Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 am

Yes, Wags. I would have thought so, right up to Kevin's eviction.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 am

re-rose wrote:Kim/Mikado...please show me where I accused Mikado or any other poster of doing anything with an intention of this all coming down like this? Or where I made an excuse for it happening. I simply observed that almost immediately after Mikado left, the few active posters were systematically alienated.

rose

Thats where Kim and Myself are in agreement.
Who is BLUE?
He has the bloody cheek in one of his anonymouse blue posts to ask "who is He" referencing Moi.
He is supposed to be james bond the second, helicopters protect him, the whole secret services of America bow down to him, and he asks....
"Who is He"
FFS, I am nobody.
He should know every single solitary thing there is to know about Me, and more.
It is abundantely clear that He ( mr anonymouse) is running everything.
He has asked previously if anyone has guessed His AGENDA.

Is He proptecting Linda against the evil emporer mikado?
Does He see himself as flash gordon, here to save everyone of us.
I feel a queen youtube arriving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Wed May 28, 2014 11:30 am

re-rose wrote:Kim/Mikado...please show me where I accused Mikado or any other poster of doing anything with an intention of this all coming down like this? Or where I made an excuse for it happening. I simply observed that almost immediately after Mikado left, the few active posters were systematically alienated.

rose

Rose, I did not accuse you of anything. I did not say that you claimed it was Mikado. I was simply asking if you were implying some type of agreement for everything that you questioned in your first post.

This is a perfect example of why I don't post. I may not be the literary writer you are but I asked my questions the best I could and I thought I was clear. Guess not. It appears to me that you are turning it around like I am accusing you of something. I suppose that maybe I haven't understood you correctly again. I asked your opinion, your thoughts, nothing more. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table