is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: is it just me?

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Hamilton,

I do believe I read some of your blogs before but this one, couldn't agree more with some of what you said.

http://chipdesignmag.com/carter/2013/12 ... 13-part-i/

link above wrote:<snip>
As any serious physicist will tell you, no serious physicist has ever worked on anti-gravity. For that matter, no serious physicist feels really comfortable even saying the A word.
<snip>

Knowing a few myself as well as some engineers, the term "anti-gravity" is a term that incites anything from agita to apoplectic fits of rage. I have ascribed to the notion that electric, magnetic and gravitic all share an inter relationship. To use the term "anti-gravity" would also be applicable to the term "anti-electric" or "anti-magnetic" as far as I know, they don't exist.

I believe there is a relationship between electricity and gravity with quantifiable data just as there is between electricity and magnetism and then the magnetogravitic tensor from general relativity as a part of the Reimann tensor.

If I hear someone use that aforementioned term, I tend to take a step back and not partake in the conversation and chose to listen more than contribute to the conversation.

I see from your writing that you very well may feel the same way.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello Hamilton. Nice to have a new voice here.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby hcarter333 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Thanks Cat.

Mikado, I just kind of step back and take it all in :)

Hamilton
hcarter333
Ensign Apprentice

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes, one learns more with the ears open than he mouth.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:30 pm

wags wrote:To even consider it possible would be irrational to any reasonable person.

(Ahrrum...ahem)
I beg to differ.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:50 am

LuisP wrote:
wags wrote:To even consider it possible would be irrational to any reasonable person.

(Ahrrum...ahem)
I beg to differ.

Luis,

What was I referring to?

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:53 am

Jumping in on this. First off....

Hi Luis! Figured you went in to drain the swamp and ended up fighting off all the alligators. Nice to see you are holding your own.

The quote Luis is referring to is on the first page:

viewtopic.php?p=33099#p33099

Your post was in response to mine which due to the recent antics of Linda, might just be apropos.

viewtopic.php?p=33098#p33098

Mikado wrote:Re: is it just me?
Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 am

Here is how it all started if anyone is interested.

http://unhypnotize.com/debates/90027-li ... post112857

post from the link above wrote: wrote:
Re: Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)
Mikado,

I am only going to say this once. You can take it however you want to take it. If you want to continue addressing me as a "little girl" maybe thats alright with me. If that means that you have a fatherly protective attitude in my direction... thats alright with me....

I need your help. Is that what you have been wanting to hear from me. You are the one who recognizes, I hope , what is going on with the Hutchisons.... Please look on your own and make your own mind up.....You are the one who has studied my Dads work the most perhaps....

If they are doing what I suspect....what is that going to mean?

Linda

This is the post that was the beginning of me going to the Token. Up until that point, I was pretty much removed but received occasional posts via anonymous emails and I would sometimes rebut them or go to other forums to rebut what Linda was saying if my name came up. Seriously, has anyone ever see me go to another forum, join and began to bash Linda? No. I would only join after she started to bash me. One must defend themselves at some point for I believe silence is consent but after awhile, it does become repetitive but then, so does her posting. Perhaps that is why some are leaving the Token. They have become weary of the repetitive Mikado and Kim bashing and nothing else. There were some good posters, Luis and fruitbat, wags and rose, Soloma and even Nancy, to name a few and each and every time, while I was there, Linda would twist it around to talking about me. I believed she was burying the hatchet. In the end, she attempted to bury it in my head.

Everyone gets one chance, she had hers. No more.

I see this thread as to making an excuse for Linda's recent actions. It is as it appears, nothing hidden.

No conspiracies. No backroom agreements. There is no method.

Mikado

Due to recent postings whereas Linda created an entire thread dedicated to her perceived "right to know" all about Kim's sons demise along with all the accusations, I believe a revisit is perhaps what Luis was referring.

wags, you responded to my post with an answer that Luis commented upon in the negative. I had commented as to what I felt happened at the Token on my foray over there. I ended by implying so with my hatchet comment, there was an ulterior motive but that everyone deserved a second chance.

Perhaps, and I may be wrong, but Luis might have been agreeing with me in that everyone deserves that second chance and that just maybe, Linda could have patched things up and that in some cases, this would be possible. I may be wrong but that is my interpretation.

I would like to point out that a dichotomy is present. In Linda's post, she asks for help and says out of all those she knows that perhaps I have studied her Father's work the most (other than Andrew and I understand now why she didn't contact him). But now she posts that ecker is the one who knows the most and he even believes that to be true and if you don't believe me, just ask him. Afterall, he has worked at it for over 20 years and has been a friend of Linda's for that long....wonder why he was never around until recently and never was on the ttbrown forum? Why wasn't he involved with Paul? Perhaps we are being fed a healthy portion of what falls from the south end of a northbound horse? I am not saying I am all knowledgeable but I believe myself to be a better researcher than what Linda has at the Token presently.

However, in light of Linda's post above and what she is saying now, perhaps that is what Luis was saying as well and then maybe, he was just simply commenting that not all are like Linda and some would change on a second chance. I think I agree with that for there is always hope in human nature.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:25 pm

As all of the patents have expired (except those that remain 'classified') I fail to see how anyone who works on the TTB theories can be held accountable to Dr. Brown's estate for anything.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:55 am

One comment Fred, what patents are classified? How do you know they exist if they are classified?

All we have to that effect is Linda's word and the conspiracy crowd, as far as I know, and in my book, that is nothing more than what is in a balloon that a kid blows up.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:01 pm

One comment Fred, what patents are classified? How do you know they exist if they are classified?

According to to 'Good Doctor's' daughter, wasn't there a few 'classified' from Decker Lab days? If not, I stand corrected.

In any case, there can be no attachment to work of others to the Estate of TTB. How can there be?
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Previous

Return to The Round Table