is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: is it just me?

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Well Wags, sorry to disappoint, but I will not be coerced in my capacity to address whatever I feel needs addressing.

So I will answer - any post - of yours I feel should be answered.

But since you now have "foed" me, you will not be able to read it, so what's your problem, really ?

And Wags ?
Whenever - and if ever - you want to explain this intempestive and to all intents, from where I stand, misterious decision, be sure of my interest in hearing it.

Sure hope this isn't a new "thing" in fashion, or one day we will all be talking just to ourselves.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 2:43 pm

re-rose wrote:
Also – and quite contrary to Roses’ opinion (sorry, but to me you’re seeing it way upside down, which, from a certain preconceived point, makes sense, I have to admit) - this three pronged “method” …. was not subsequent to anyone’s departure, but had - in very real terms - existed since before. And for very long.

Actually, that is not at all contrary to my opinion. It's just that I have been poo-pooed for expressing it.

And yes, a fourth condition/motive/creator is entirely possible.

rose

As someone already said it, "ok, I'll bite".

So,
Are you willing to mention the remaining two alternatives ? If I'm understanding you correctly, you give my "example" the fourth probable "condition/motive/creator", the first being "interpreted" by your original post.

Two missing.
LuisP
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed May 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Luis, as I rethink this I can see that there are also other possible sources of intentional eternal influence.

Enumerating, posters may be subjected to
1 Games, created for the purpose of furthering academic game theory development, or network and social relationship analysis
2. Counterintelligence misinformation/disinformation dissemination
3. Linguistic Bot testing
4. Physical Mind Control or mental and psychological manipulation.
5. Love Gone Wild,
6. A superior manipulative over riding intelligence, that some call 'the Machine"
and
7. and the Unknowable Cause behind the cause

I just don't think it ispossible to know for sure that any, all or none of those have been or are being applied?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Whoa !
Forceful post.

Have to think about what you say, and those Seven.

"Seven" brings a lot of troubling similarities.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed May 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Something or someone, is pushing buttons. That's all I feel comfortable saying right now.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Rose
By enumerated order, my two cents :

1. Games, created for the purpose of furthering academic game theory development, or network and social relationship analysis
- Possible, but very unlikely. Too small a group to really gather meaningful, or “extrapolable”, valid overall conclusions.
2. Counterintelligence misinformation/disinformation dissemination
- Possible, but very unlikely. Too insignificant a Group to merit that kind of attention and diligence.
3. Linguistic Bot testing
- Impossible. Overwhelming majority of participants is identifiable and/or known to each other. Matter of fact, I’m the only one that could qualify as a possible “bot”. And I'm not.
4. Physical Mind Control or mental and psychological manipulation.
- Possible, but unlikely. See my point (2) argument. I do not deem this numeral “very unlikely”, and just “unlikely”, because it stands to question the fact that some very diligent third party, familiar with some of those involved, could – by that reason alone – amuse him(her)self with trying a bag of tricks on such a “insignificant” target.
5. Love Gone Wild
- Possible, and very likely. On one hand, one of the parties involved has confessed a desire to “share paths” with existing one, which same party also did not shy from confessing has been made alone and without understanding, thereby opening ground for a will to change. On the other hand, there exists a participating, very active “third party”, providing further ground for probability of a “change” to materialize itself.
6. A superior manipulative over riding intelligence, that some call 'the Machine"
- Don’t know what you’re talking about. I’d suppose “over ridding, superior intelligences” not to engage in petty bickering, but I know nothing. Not enough “underlying data”, as Mr. Spock likes to think, to cast an opinion.
7. The Unknowable Cause behind the cause
- Possible, and very likely. Whoever thinks knows everything is but an Ignorant. Therefore, it goes without question that some “unknowable cause” may be the cause behind any and every situation.

As to “troubling similarities”, I’ll leave it at that for it surely is only me and my twisted mind at work.

Complicated enough, as it is.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:00 pm

...Love gone wild....sounds like one of those videos...campus girls gone wild!

Forum gone wild!

you make me laugh...I needed that...both of you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Wed May 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Mikado14 wrote:...Love gone wild....sounds like one of those videos...campus girls gone wild!

Mikado

What kind (ahem) of videos you talking about ? National Geographic likewise ... or just Graphic wise ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed May 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Always glad to make you laugh, Mikado. Do more!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Wed May 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Sounds like Kim to needs to set the parental controls on the cable box.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table