is it just me?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: is it just me?

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:18 am

Cat,

Tell me what you do know, do remember about anything in regard to your Father as to his work.

Perhaps start a thread..."Cat's Father's Work". There are some bright people here who may be able to look outside of the box and dig a few tidbits up. But there may be issues to contend with. For one, his full name may be required and you may not want that. Secondly, you may find out only answers that generate more questions.

It doesn't matter if your Father was an obscure scientist or what. He worked on something that required security clearances and he was not allowed to discuss.

I'm open to it and I am sure there are others and when Luis makes his way back, he can be a hound dog (hope he understands that term). And from what I have seen, wags is pretty good at digging up things, if they have a mind to do so.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Cat,

Tell me what you do know, do remember about anything in regard to your Father as to his work.

Perhaps start a thread..."Cat's Father's Work". There are some bright people here who may be able to look outside of the box and dig a few tidbits up. But there may be issues to contend with. For one, his full name may be required and you may not want that. Secondly, you may find out only answers that generate more questions.

It doesn't matter if your Father was an obscure scientist or what. He worked on something that required security clearances and he was not allowed to discuss.

I'm open to it and I am sure there are others and when Luis makes his way back, he can be a hound dog (hope he understands that term). And from what I have seen, wags is pretty good at digging up things, if they have a mind to do so.

Mikado

I'd love to hear more, Cat.....you and Amy probably have many similar tales to tell, eh?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:37 pm

I will take you up on that offer Mikado. I've posted a similar thread on Pegasus. Zorgon wanted to know what my agenda is. I pisted Shasta's Agenda in response. I have no problem with sharing names. Anyone I name is long dead. I went to funerals. I had planned to post links to some pdf files on the Resolute. They may find an interested audience here. It may take bit before I manage that. Work's keeping me more than busy these days. Job security. I'll give things some thought in the meantime. There are other family members with classified connections, including an uncle who spent four years in Madrid in the 1960's.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 am

I don’t know if it’s just me …. but things are more and more looking as something out of an old Western movie the likes of “The Bravados” or “Gunfight at the OK Corral”.

A Greek play also comes to mind, be it a Tragedy or a Comedy, for to both can the purgative Catharsis apply.
Or a wisp of Bertolt Brecht and his AgitProp plays, with extremely virtuous characters facing deeply evil ones.

Quite interesting and rather funny to watch.
The movies and the plays, I mean.

As to the rest, I sure wish things can run its course so you guys can be done with it.

Unfinished fights and all that ...
Terrible.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 pm

LuisP wrote:I don’t know if it’s just me …. but things are more and more looking as something out of an old Western movie the likes of “The Bravados” or “Gunfight at the OK Corral”.

A Greek play also comes to mind, be it a Tragedy or a Comedy, for to both can the purgative Catharsis apply.
Or a wisp of Bertolt Brecht and his AgitProp plays, with extremely virtuous characters facing deeply evil ones.

Quite interesting and rather funny to watch.
The movies and the plays, I mean.

As to the rest, I sure wish things can run its course so you guys can be done with it.

Unfinished fights and all that ...
Terrible.

I tend to agree with you...to an extent.

What you are seeing in regard to Andrew Bolland has been coming for a long time. He is the one that has been the most aggrieved by Linda Leach and he is just coming forth. Just as I find it necessary at times to offer a rebuttal as of late due to the fact that it pleases me for she is such an easy target but it is allowing some of the venom to be released of her incessant story telling that just plain pisses me off at times. I know I am a weak man at times in this regard. If she didn't say a thing, it wouldn't get me started at times. But alas, I am running out of steam for I am hoping to become a bit less sedentary but I will remain around to support Andy...I understand his feelings and how deep they might run but then...I know more of the history than most others.

Back to the case of Andrew, I will give him as much space as he wishes to unload in any manner as he sees fit. It is in it's own forum - The Cosmic Hypocrite and its successive threads.

....but I do agree....unfinished business.

It is similar to a divorce. There will always be a bit of animosity on both sides. I could care less at times and other times she just pisses me off since she refuses to move on and continues to rehash/revisit issues that she created and attempts to shift the blame to others for her short comings.

....but I do agree....unfinished business...for several individuals.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:53 pm

I’d like to think that whatever impressions I have and share are not read as judgment being passed, but simply as exactly as that – impressions. Am far too gone, truth be said, along my own weaknesses, faults and shortcomings to ever pretend otherwise or look upon others, for that matter, as any weaker, faultier or shorter.
At least, in my sounder moments, that’s what I think and try to do. I know I am not always sound and act in that step, however, maybe that can be understood by others as part of what makes me True and surely not an Actor.

What my impressions impressed upon me, though, was something of a very different nature from judgment.
For a lot of people with, apparently, a lot to teach and learn from each other have come and/or returned here.
Hopefully, they will also have come do so. Teach and Learn, I mean.

And that’s it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:59 am

I usually don't bother to respond to the ongoing discussions and debates regarding one Mrs. Linda Leach (nee Brown) that seems to foreshadow the opportunity for meaningful discussion about so many other things. That being said, and with all due forgiveness to all who defended her until they too saw the truth, I will place my thoughts into the mix since I too allowed the twists and turns to distract me from seeing through it earlier. I could 'blame' others who had more intimate knowledge and did not share it, but I won't because I cannot place blame on others for having similar narrow views when it came to this entire Thomas Townsend Brown (minus a crown) affair.

Linda Brown is intelligent but pathologically psychotic. There is no other logical explanation for the years of behavior exhibited. We all have experiences that we choose not to share, but rarely will we go to the lengths taken by Linda to spin such an elaborate hoax to cover some perhaps embarrassing truths. I understand that. What I do not understand is how a person can be so deceitful to those called friends. And I am not talking about mere acquaintances, rather friends who will come to your rescue and aid in times of need.

I may have lost a few 'friends' over this whole debacle, but what I have gained in the friends I have is priceless. That is why I am here and not on any places where I have to deal with the energy that is Linda Brown. For those of you who do not know the whole story, I suggest you read the posts on the old ttbrown.com/forum AND the unfinished book Defying Gravity before you pass judgement or share your 'impressions' with others.

Several people involved are no longer with us. Rest in peace. Others as it turned out, were make believe people, who lived only in the mind of their creator. Funny thing about the internet is that your IP address is attached to just about everything and proxy servers dishing out spoofed IPs aside, not everyone was knowledgeable in such things and they made 'mistakes'.

Regardless of the whole of it, for me it is simply a matter of trying to destroy the character of others to protect one's own lying ass. A few rather political analogies immediately come to mind.

My Grandmother used to say, "If you can't say something nice about someone, it's better to say nothing at all." I don't always heed her words. I allow my emotions to speak out at times. It is how I feel although it may not serve the highest good.This is one of those exceptions to the rule.

Paul Schatzkin was played and his character attacked by Linda. Paul was the first of many but certainly not the last. From what I have heard, I am still being attacked by Linda. The thing is, I really don't care what she says or if anyone believes her. I have no time or energy to put into such a person who places everyone else secondary to their own imaginary reality.

After so many years of due diligence on the part of T. Townsend Brown and his work, I will have to wait until others more experienced and experimenting to draw such conclusions. Regarding his daughter though, I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to have her and her issues in my life. An old Polish saying, "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

C'est la vie!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby LuisP » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Thoughtful post, Fred.

But I fail to see the point in your advice “For those of you who do not know the whole story, I suggest you read the posts on the old ttbrown.com/forum AND the unfinished book Defying Gravity before you pass judgement or share your 'impressions' with others”.
I’ve shared “impressions”, opinions and surely once or twice my unsound “judgment”, not to mention having mentioned my ignorance of “the whole story”, so no wonder that advice fell, so to speak, at my doorstep.

But do you really think I would learn anything I don’t already know if I did as you advise ? besides trivia and personal stuff, I mean ?

For the “whole story” is very evident – a paranoid person with a manic craving for attention and a soul shorted by love and indifference webbed a net where a lot of people got stuck. Some for a little time, some for a long time, all of them for some time. Having perceived it, most crawled under a rock, for whichever reasons, and a very few didn’t. In that process, people got hurt, friends were estranged and acquaintances were lost. Few years went by, and also for whichever reasons, some of the above persons formerly stuck and/or crawled under decided it was high time to set records straight and so rejoined with those very few who hadn’t let go of the affair but instead had wanted it seen through, and unmasked.

I mean,
Do you think any more is needed to know ? Or do you expect that if boring minutiae is known, a different perception than the above stated may be reached ?

Tell you what, Fred
From where I stand, if I did what you advise I would only, perhaps, be knowing, or understanding what made you – everyone of you – fall for it.

Because I believe in very mundane things and reasons when it comes to illusions accepted as truth. I deal with that daily in my profession, so I’m used to hear a lot of “whole stories” such as this one.
Except for the boring details, or the specific case of personality disorder that gave it birth and make this one single.

Again,
So many people with so much to say and discuss about so many interesting, valid and little known facts and “science”, should – in my modest opinion – put this thing at rest so that they may move forward, and by doing that really be doing something meaningful and helpful to others no so blessed but eager to learn from them, and not only doing something meaningful only to themselves.

But unfinished fights have a unique staying power. I also know that.
That is why I only wish you all finish it.

And that’s all my “impressions” are all about, FWIW.

So, that said, how about pulling some monkeys into this circus, Fred ?
Or do you still think the other one needs discussing ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Luis,

After a rocky start, of which much debate has now been aired as to the underlying culture that a person exhibiting PD traits has on a forum and for me ending up here has been quite a journey. Even FB on the one occasion we have spoken mentioned his surprise.

I have grown to respect the open mind approach. I do agree that there is no point in reading all the detail the pattern though is interesting as you can learn it is the behaviour that is important not the detail (I have said it a few times). This is how targets are debilitated and rendered confused and feel the strong need to respond but it is futile and only makes it worse.

Maybe you did not expect to learn about this but it has been an education. My threads on the PCL-R on the token was my contribution to providing the tools I use in my everyday investigations. I prefer to say that some of these traits appear to have been exhibited. I once said I trusted in you and others to form their own opinion and that appears to have happened organically.

I deliberately told Mikado that I did not require any explanation / detail as I wanted to rely on my own observations that were unrelated to him. I thank him for being open to scrutiny of everything but I am fully aware of how exhausting and distressing it can be. I only hope that my knowledge and experience has proved useful to him, Kim and others affected. It is my cause and although I was asked to check JH/NH I ended up just following the all the evidence, and it lead in a direction I least expected but I accept it as all part and parcel of dealing with deceit. But it is now unmasked and maybe the science questions can be better debated under 'normal' adult conditions.

Your modesty is a credit to you, and keep teaching and learning. The best teachers learn from the students.

PS I really valued the classic quotes a few days ago. I have used them in 'anger' in my real world.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

People have been lied to, and lied about. I think that's a large part of the ongoing discussion. And sometimes it just isn't that easy to shut up and walk away.

Cat aka The Master Spy
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table