How to talk with aliens

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: How to talk with aliens

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 am

kevin wrote:Mikado,
If You don't mind I would add a link to David Barclays forum, as I don't want to write things twice as such?
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?board=1.0
It's confusing I know full well what David writes, and even more confusing when there is a certain DavidG posting on there.
You may recognise who that is , he lives in Florida.
I am cropredy upon there , which is the village where I live.
Kevin

I remember him...littleenki...paddlewheel pete. A bit of a personality, claiming, by his name mind you, a love of humanity and espousing high moral and ethical traits (self-proclaimed) but he posted as if he were prepubescent along with Gman. They had a jolly old time.

I believe he comes in here and reads almost on a daily basis. I know where he lives and there is an IP that comes in here on an IPhone.

What I found curious about him is that there are those that do and those that don't and he had a love of pot and guns. Yep...yep....yep...even has a felony for the pot.

As to DavidB, post whatever you wish kevin. He can talk here if he wishes but I will warn you, I am sure there will be disagreements but isn't that what conversations have at times? I would hope, that any disagreements are respectfully done.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Here is a link to Admiral Byrd's account of what happened.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=7822

There is no barometer to ascertain the validity. Whose to say? Who knows?

Mikado

I do concur that there is nothing to ascertain the veracity of this account. It will have to remain a judgement that is based on all other characteristics of the good Admiral. It seems that this account is the ONLY thing that lacks the praise and reverence this great man receives for his place in naval and US exploratory history.

As is the case of others, like Tesla (since I did mention him in my previous post) and Aspden (who I cannot find anything about that is not contained in the same public sources anyone can readily research) once they deviate from the 'acceptable' into the realm of the 'fantastic' they lose all credibility with the mainstream.

I find it difficult to dismiss such a decorated naval officer's account of his experiences just as I do when I hear or read of an experienced commercial airline pilot relating experiences with strange flying objects that defy the mainstream thinking about aerodynamics and gravity.

That does not mean that I believe all that I read, only I find that it difficult to debunk and therefore I'm not ready to throw out the baby with the bath water.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:59 am

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Mikado,
If You don't mind I would add a link to David Barclays forum, as I don't want to write things twice as such?
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?board=1.0
It's confusing I know full well what David writes, and even more confusing when there is a certain DavidG posting on there.
You may recognise who that is , he lives in Florida.
I am cropredy upon there , which is the village where I live.
Kevin

I remember him...littleenki...paddlewheel pete. A bit of a personality, claiming, by his name mind you, a love of humanity and espousing high moral and ethical traits (self-proclaimed) but he posted as if he were prepubescent along with Gman. They had a jolly old time.

I believe he comes in here and reads almost on a daily basis. I know where he lives and there is an IP that comes in here on an IPhone.

What I found curious about him is that there are those that do and those that don't and he had a love of pot and guns. Yep...yep....yep...even has a felony for the pot.

As to DavidB, post whatever you wish kevin. He can talk here if he wishes but I will warn you, I am sure there will be disagreements but isn't that what conversations have at times? I would hope, that any disagreements are respectfully done.

Mikado

He has said that He has just visited this forum for the very first time recently, has no pot connections whatsoever, or guns.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 am

kevin wrote:
He has said that He has just visited this forum for the very first time recently, has no pot connections whatsoever, or guns.
Kevin

Yes, he has visited this forum. the IP comes from two locations of which one is Largo, FL.

No pot connections? Okay, if you say but I can provide the links.

No guns? I remember him posting photos, I think on the Token but may have been another thread, where he and, I believe his wife/girlfriend/friend with benefits were shooting hand guns from his back deck.

Sometimes goes by two last names. Middle name is Kyle. 6' 1" with blue eyes born in September 1965, wife's middle name is Dee.

Sure, I could have the wrong person. Wouldn't be the first time but he did give out personal information at some point that enabled this to be tracked down.

Why do I say this? Because if he is correct and that is not him, then the info that I received from where he posted was apparently bullshit. So if it is him and what he just said to you about not having any guns would appear to be bullshit.

Got to watch were one steps around the meadow.

Mikado

edit: http://www.floridafusion.com/blog/ He talks about pot and even signs with his first name and initial for his last. If that is not him, then I stand most heartedly corrected.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Here I am Mikado, nothing to hide...pot? havent enjoyed it for a while, got caught once as a young man with it..hehe, the cops probably kept it for themselves way back then....such a major scofflaw I was...sigh...

and thanks for the exposure/link to my old blog, much fun to read the old viewpoints and articles from when I was more active there, I see you read quite a few of them yourself, hope you enjoyed them.

Please check this ip, it might be from an alien spacepeople, coming to snatch our brains.

It is the same one I use for everything. Not sure why it matters, or why it is even a factor.

Kevin has asked me to mend fences with you, and that is the only reason I am registered here for now.

I am a regular normal(I like to think) citizen of this fine country, with all of my information easy to find due to the excellent repertoire I have with my excellent customers, who never have to seek to find me. Feel free to post or share any information you wish in public about me, it does me no harm, I am as a duck.

So, how have you been, everything going well?

Remember the olive branch?

Dave
Last edited by DavidG on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:45 pm

DavidG,

Hope the space ship doesn't beam You up , and I am ever so pleased to see You bother to land here amongst the cow pats.
How would You consider it possible for David Barclay to be displaced from deep down in a mine in Canada, and to then find Himself in a strange craft?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 pm

kevin wrote:DavidG,

Hope the space ship doesn't beam You up , and I am ever so pleased to see You bother to land here amongst the cow pats.
How would You consider it possible for David Barclay to be displaced from deep down in a mine in Canada, and to then find Himself in a strange craft?
Kevin

did he possibly interlope upon someone's cave party? who says the craft was not in the mine? or, that the mine was not the craft/holographic theater itself?

A saucer with a view?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:59 pm

DavidG wrote:
kevin wrote:DavidG,

Kevin

did he possibly interlope upon someone's cave party? who says the craft was not in the mine? or, that the mine was not the craft/holographic theater itself?

A saucer with a view?

Will have to find a link to His description of the events.
I know He ended up in Paris with a fighter pilot who came alongside the craft, then He too was in the craft.
They didn't appear to have the Facility the pilot needed , hence been suddenly in Paris.

Can't remember if David talked to anyone in the craft, but He did suddenly re-appear down in the mine next day I believe.
No wonder He talks of strange to comprehend understandings???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:10 pm

I will have to read this again Myself.....
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/ind ... opic=367.0
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm

DavidG wrote:Here I am Mikado, nothing to hide...pot? havent enjoyed it for a while, got caught once as a young man with it..hehe, the cops probably kept it for themselves way back then....such a major scofflaw I was...sigh...

and thanks for the exposure/link to my old blog, much fun to read the old viewpoints and articles from when I was more active there, I see you read quite a few of them yourself, hope you enjoyed them.

Please check this ip, it might be from an alien spacepeople, coming to snatch our brains.

It is the same one I use for everything. Not sure why it matters, or why it is even a factor.

Kevin has asked me to mend fences with you, and that is the only reason I am registered here for now.

I am a regular normal(I like to think) citizen of this fine country, with all of my information easy to find due to the excellent repertoire I have with my excellent customers, who never have to seek to find me. Feel free to post or share any information you wish in public about me, it does me no harm, I am as a duck.

So, how have you been, everything going well?

Remember the olive branch?

Dave

Your welcome for the exposure but I never once gave out your name and the only exposure is the link, if that helps you, glad the Hut could be of service.

Could you refresh my memory as to an olive branch? You'll probably know someday when you get old, you have about 12 years or so to catch up to me but the memory thing appears to be taking place. I just don't remember a specific olive branch.

As to your blog, it is dated February 27,2014. To myself, that is not what I would call old, I would consider that recent. But I suppose it could be considered "old" if you have a new site for your blog...maybe you could post a link if there is a new blog?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table