How to talk with aliens

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

How to talk with aliens

Postby kevin » Thu May 29, 2014 1:42 pm

As told by NASA,
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/nasa-publishe ... 1579396194
I am going to be able to talk with them easily , has I know what those patterns are depicting....the matrix.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: How to talk with aliens

Postby kevin » Thu May 29, 2014 2:24 pm

A universal constant must be employed, I think of it as radio 1.618.
http://www.goldennumber.net/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri May 30, 2014 1:59 am

My spontaneous thought was "very carefully." Cultural norms cause enough problems with terrestrials. Add some non-terrestrials, whoo doggies!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:44 am

Here's a thought....

...how can anyone give any advice (NASA) on communicating with aliens if they never have? Wouldn't that be similar to someone giving advice about communicating with your spouse and never having been married?

....that is, unless they have already.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri May 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Here's a thought....

...how can anyone give any advice (NASA) on communicating with aliens if they never have? Wouldn't that be similar to someone giving advice about communicating with your spouse and never having been married?

....that is, unless they have already.

Mikado

You're not suggesting that women are aliens....are You?

I took the chance of starting this thread becuse of that somewhat daft NASA book.
My hope is to try and reveal the structure of space( universe)
WHY????? hasn't Dr Browns theory on such ever been released?
If little boy blue is as keen as He supposedly is on bringing Dr Browns works to the light of day, why hasn't He???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat May 31, 2014 1:50 am

The basis of "talking with aliens"
is all about communications.
But unless You know the structure of universe, how can You possibly communicate with alternate lifeforms???
We have developed methods of communications relative to the condition and time on the surface area of this planet.

With reference to the stone carvings in the opening post, I have checked and checked countless of these at multiple locations, by checking I mean that I have used My dowsing abilities to plot out locally about the carvings if they match with that which I detect.
I have then pondered if I would carve at those locations similer carvings.

I would.

That is COMMUNICATIONS across time, and I consider they were origonally communications between humans locally showing the matrix geometry and resultant flows of conciousness in that locality.
Vast efforts were undertaken all around this globe to locally interact with and locally enchance those flows.
The resultant megalithic structures and such as pyramids etc etc are the remnants of a time when a knowledge and better abilities were utilised to interact with the structure of universe and the very creative flows that inhabit it.

We have basically since then descended in knowledge and become isolated from the rest of universe .

It is My opinion, or sense, that Dr Brown communicated with more than the tiny amount of life resident on this planet , and He did so through His own unique abilities , and then developed means to better communicate via devices manufactured .

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat May 31, 2014 12:52 pm

Nikola Tesla also claimed to have 'communicated' with others not of this planet.

So did Admiral Byrd during his infamous South Pole 'expedition' that was (according to conspiracy theory) really a cover for a military force searching for secret Nazi bases (Operation Broad Jump) in Antarctica.

I think they communicated with them via telepathy, as we do with pets and other animals here on Earth.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby kevin » Sat May 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Spot on Fred,
Interesting that Byrd was focussed into the planet?
IMHO,
The geometry is heart centred at all scale.
Thus I would be flabbergasted if there wasn't a central sun to this planet, with inner worlds.
I think Tesla was more focussed on Venus?
Aliens is plural.

Unless We better comprehend universe and it's method of creation, then I consider it is useless trying to build any devices to interact with that system.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat May 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Mikado,
If You don't mind I would add a link to David Barclays forum, as I don't want to write things twice as such?
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?board=1.0
It's confusing I know full well what David writes, and even more confusing when there is a certain DavidG posting on there.
You may recognise who that is , he lives in Florida.
I am cropredy upon there , which is the village where I live.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 am

Here is a link to Admiral Byrd's account of what happened.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=7822

There is no barometer to ascertain the validity. Whose to say? Who knows?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to The Round Table