How to talk with aliens

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: How to talk with aliens

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey Mikado, yes, the blog is old, just uploaded to a new site over some time...its taken a few years to get it all copied over, but some of that stuff was a cynical, satirical, and perhaps bizarre set of articles, Ill just leave it there since the blog is free with my website anyways.

As I do respect Kevins opinion 150 percent, I am reextending the olive branch I extended on my very first post to you when you joined PRC, then you chose not to accept it, and it is understandable you didnt, since I was wrapped up in the drama created through Lindas forum...now I see you probably have been right all along, and that she had quite a spell upon me...yes, Im a sucker for a gal in distress!LOL!

I would like to apologize for not giving you a chance, and pre-assuming things about you, which I hadnt done my due diligence to research, and hope you can forgive me for that.

All things aside, if you so choose to share some time together discussing the universe, I am all for it, your choice of course, as this is your home.

Have a great night,
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 am

DavidG wrote:Hey Mikado, yes, the blog is old, just uploaded to a new site over some time...its taken a few years to get it all copied over, but some of that stuff was a cynical, satirical, and perhaps bizarre set of articles, Ill just leave it there since the blog is free with my website anyways.

As I do respect Kevins opinion 150 percent, I am reextending the olive branch I extended on my very first post to you when you joined PRC, then you chose not to accept it, and it is understandable you didnt, since I was wrapped up in the drama created through Lindas forum...now I see you probably have been right all along, and that she had quite a spell upon me...yes, Im a sucker for a gal in distress!LOL!

I suppose truer words were never spoken in regard to being under a spell. Who am I to criticize on that for I was under it for a very long time....5 years. I want to say that it is not so much as being "right" but more of telling the "truth" even if that truth may have been tainted subjectively at times. I have said this before, whether you have seen it posted here or not, there were times that neither Linda nor I were at our best. I did however, always tried to tell the truth for that is all anyone can do. If someone says - "I always tell the truth" - ...run...but if they say - "I always TRY to tell the truth" - no need to run. Of course that is my opinion and may not be anyone else's.

DavidG wrote:I would like to apologize for not giving you a chance, and pre-assuming things about you, which I hadnt done my due diligence to research, and hope you can forgive me for that.

All things aside, if you so choose to share some time together discussing the universe, I am all for it, your choice of course, as this is your home.

Have a great night,
Dave

I suppose...no, let me rephrase...a lot of mistakes were had by a good many of individuals. What those mistakes would be are best left to each to decide or identify. I know mine and perhaps have some yet to identify so how could I not forgive you for that which you mentioned? Funny thing, there is that word "due-diligence"...a word that Linda absolutely detests, but a word that is essential in most situations as such.

Post here all you wish, I suppose in some way you calling this my home is correct but I try not to rule with a heavy hand, I want individuals to discuss, talk and the only item I request from anyone is respect and not to digress into name calling for that indicates a loss of mental ammunition. And one more item, threads don't cost any money so try not to derail a thread...start a new one...it makes it so much easier when trying to look up something said months from now.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Glad to reach a point where we can become friends, and someday recall this as a lesson learned in life, a blip.

Kevin seems keen on something special, so lets see where he takes us, and in the meanwhile know that we have been victims of the same quagmire, with many similarities I am sure in our own lives.

Especially the pool float, water being a favorite element of mine.

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:53 pm

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/warning-graphic-images-us-government-communicating-aliens-video/

In keeping with the topic I thought I would share this video regarding the telepathic communications with aliens alleged to be taking place between humans (government/military) and 'aliens' and that they have been for some time now.

For those who are a bit taken by the above link, you can watch it here on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9jIgbKYI4
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 am

Fred,
Your first link brings in a threat alert?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:59 am

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 am

DavidG wrote:Glad to reach a point where we can become friends, and someday recall this as a lesson learned in life, a blip.

Kevin seems keen on something special, so lets see where he takes us, and in the meanwhile know that we have been victims of the same quagmire, with many similarities I am sure in our own lives.

Especially the pool float, water being a favorite element of mine.

Cheers!

Actually, I am not the one in the pool float.

I will have to find the photo of Kim and I put up for a while.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:07 pm

In that older thread Kevin is a great deal of excellent work amongst the members, and the smudging link reminds me of what we do before every show, we smudge the area where our booth will be with sage, and displace any negative energies which have accumulated in that spot...on other occasions I have dowsed areas for our spot to set up in, and when situated above overlapping flows, we have excellent response from customers, sometimes double the year before...in all, this ability for me has allowed for me to connect at a deeper level with my customers, and provide them with a nice comfortable experience.

Lots of speak of forces and effects known to Schauberger and son in there also, symbols of Anu, and visual vortices within pressurized water flows...but then what pushes back, gets hauled along eventually, right?

I cant help but return to much of Russells writings when reading these posts and replies, so I believe I wil enjoy sharing a spin on this forum with you guys and gals, maybe even getting out my dervish from the mothballs?

What springs forth from stillness, desires to return to equilibrium.....in every facet of our understanding.

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table