All our forum members should read this.

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: All our forum members should read this.

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Thanks, Traveler.

I had in fact misunderstood your post. From that - very particular and demanding - point of view, there's no doubt I am guilty as charged.

But I am a realist-optimist.

Some things just have to run its course prior to exiting the System. Hard work, it is. Lots of patience too, required. And then, afterwards, perhaps the realization that talking about just one Subject is predetermining the discussion to a slow fizzle.

Everything is, I suspect and fear, connected. A more "pluridisciplinary" approach, envolving all parties and field expertises, should indeed be the way to crack nutshells.

Then again, just my opinion.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Soloma wrote:
<snip>

I have been meaning to apologize to you as well, having labeled you the antagonist in the past. I now fully realize how mistaken I was and thought that it would be proper to apologize in public.

Thanks for presenting us with the opportunity to interact here, I wish Nancy would take you up on the offer to host a Hutchison thread or even sub forum. Now is the time we should all be communicating, such as me stating that I have deployed the Hutchison tech.

I wish I was in position to do more, such as testing. However this past week I have dropped over $500 alone for tests for myself and my cat. I much rather would have spent that on a detector and gotten to the business of testing this tech, is it actually working as intended?

Much to talk about and I think once folks understand Luis`s writing style and why he is here, you will see that he is very in tune with what is going on.

Soloma,

Although I feel there is no need for an apology for we are allowed to disagree, only you know what you are thinking and how you really felt. With that said, I accept your apology.

I did send Nancy an offer to come here with her own thread but she graciously declined at present due to their work load.

And as to Luis, he does take some getting use to. I have to reread some of his stuff to figure out if it is sarcasm, truth, or..whatever.

Stick around kiddo, you never now what you might hear and if you don't...fare thee well.

..but check in once in a while.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 pm

One of our late friends of the TTB forum(s) and I have had many 'misunderstandings' because sarcasm is not always apparent in the words one chooses alone. The late Mr. Trickfox believed that it was not possible unless you were sitting across from and looking into a person's eyes. I do disagree. The energy is conveyed through what you type.

It is not possible to 'un-say' once it leaves your lips, or in the case of forum posts, once you click the 'Submit' button. Some people can 'feel' the emotion (or lack of) in the words someone types.

While I do admit that I had both Mr. Mikado and Mr. Hutchinson in mind when I wrote about people not having the 'right' to tell someone to make their work public knowledge, it really was a general statement that covers the works of anyone that pits their money and time into experiments that challenge the mainstream or accepted laws and theories, just as TTB's work is being challenged. The problem is, at least in the case of TTB, his experiments were mostly outside-the-box and like many others, they are yet to be accepted because they have yet to be proved to be engineer-able!

Yes there is much polarization among the learned as well as the curious optimists. I thought that I was on the verge of proving Tesla and Aspden both were right in the concept of an energetic 'aether' that can be 'tapped' for unlimited energy. Things did not go as planned and I abandoned the effort as least temporarily.

I have opinions and theories also and one of my theories is that most of this 'fringe' science is already being used covertly. Of course if I could prove it I would, but then chances are that I would put myself in grave danger. There are many interests who do not want such technology to be known.

I trust that those who are here came to learn something or to bring new information to light. With that, I will say that I have no ax to grind with anyone, nor do I feel I have to express myself in any manner other than as I do. Anything else would not be honest, and those who know me can tell you that I am honest and sometimes a bit too trusting. I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt, however trust once it is lost, is not easy to regain.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Previous

Return to The Round Table