Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 am

I am transferring the posts I made elsewhere so as to keep continuity. Please understand, there is a method to my madness so to prevent anyone from posting until I am done, I will lock the thread so it is "read only". When I am done, it will be open so all can say whatever they wish.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:36 am

viewtopic.php?p=32929#p32929

Someone has been on my mind recently. Ever just find yourself in the throes of doing your daily routine, someone just pops into your head and you just can't help but think about them? It happens to me at times. Recently, Andrew Bolland came to mind. I started to think about him and the thought struck me....whatever happened to him?

First, in case anyone doesn't know who he is, I am going to give a bit of history.

Andrew, as a young man, tracked down Townsend Brown in the late 80's. When he finally showed up at his doorstep, he had recently passed by about two years. However, Josephine was still very much alive at the time. Andrew introduced himself and from what has been said, she took a liking to him. Andrew was allowed by Josephine to have the opportunity to peruse Brown's notebooks. We were told that he would sit out front under a tree and just read and take notes. This relationship lasted for quite a few years. Andrew eventually had access to all of Brown's notes. He initiated a web site called Soteria ( hope I have that right ) which was established as a repository for the Brown's family archive. Eventually, the Qualight website was started.

Andrew was the first contact that Paul Schatzkin had via his website which eventually led to the introduction between them, Linda and Paul, and the beginning of the Biography - "Defying Gravity".

I can't help but to ponder on the question - "Where is he?" Andrew was the torchbearer for Brown's work. On the ttbrown forum, if there was any question in regard to his notes or what was in the files, he was the man. He had known Linda going back to the late 80's. He was entrusted with all the records. He negotiated the initial talks between Linda and Paul. He was an adviser to Paul and had a contract with him on the book. Andrew had purchased a good deal of all of the information/file from Moore who wrote the book - "The Philadephia Experiment". He had a good deal of the original documents that Carlos Allende had written. To say that Andrew was anything other than the source would be short changing him.

Andrew's perseverance "in all things Brown" is well noted. He carried the torch for over 20 years in keeping the name of Townsend Brown out there and his science in discussion. So to begin this, I have two nagging questions....Where did he go? and What happened to him?

I have a good deal of notes here, they may be accurate and they may be speculation, I don't know but I intend to explore this.

I know with my own experience with Linda Brown, the Defying Gravity book, Paul Schatzkin, Dave Smith alias Morgan/Logan/Blue/etc, and three forums worth of posts I can come to conclusions but I think a bit of due-diligence along with some seasoning of hypothecating might just bring a few kernels of truth out...or least hypothecated truth. Remember, in a civil court it is the preponderance of the evidence.

Afterall, someone who was as close to the Brown family as Andrew was to just suddenly drop off the earth and not be heard from...well...

...to be continued

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 am

viewtopic.php?p=32958#p32958

I came on to the scene and met Andrew, on the ttbrown forum in August of 2006. Needless to say, we eventually didn't hit it off too well. I was too exact at times and developed a reputation for being precise, as much as possible, when explaining something scientific whether it be established or pseudo. It wasn't that Andrew was wrong, it was more that he did a "Cliff's note" at times which I felt would not stand the test of time and that became a rub. So to sum it up, in order to get to know the man, I created a character named Bulwark for I knew that Mikado didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting Andrew to open up more. I choose the name because part of it's definition is any person or thing which gives strong support or encouragement in time of need, danger, or doubt. So, I felt that encouragement was needed to get Andrew to talk more, explain more, to open up more. This was all done with Linda's blessing.

Things went along smoothly and eventually, a meeting was had in Las Vegas in March of 2008. The principles involved with that meeting were Linda, Andrew, Trickfox, Radomir and myself. Kim was along but stayed in our room. I won't go into the details of that meeting for there are two versions out there and it is not pertinent to this post but I will leave the judgement of those versions as to which one is correct to whom ever wishes to judge. The important part of mentioning this meeting is that a spirit of cooperation was going to be embraced by those attending to try and bring Brown's work to the forefront. This also meant a spirit of honesty between those agreeing and in keeping with that honesty, I told Andrew about Bulwark and why it was done. As far as I knew, it was over and done and I am sure it was mutual. Later, it was only Linda that attempted to use this factoid but as far as I am concerned, the principles involved are what matter.

The trip to Vegas that year was memorable in that we walked the strip one day on a Sunday but you never would have known it was the Lord's day. Kim and Andrew hit it off quite well. In fact, Andrew made a bet with her for a modest 25 cents (1/4 of one USD for those US currency challenged) that she would take one of those card ads from someone who was advertising for the prostitutes. Well, Kim did one better, every one she ran into she took the cards and Andrew found out that Kim is one who will take a bet and made sure that she asked for blondes only which I think took Andrew by surprise and he had to pay the whopping sum of $.25 cents.

As said, I know it was memorable but the agreement was not meant to survive and from my point of view, I blame Trickfox for that. I was convinced at the time, by Linda and Trickfox, that it was Andrew who was throwing up the stumbling blocks but as always, hindsight is the best teacher or revealer of facts. Andrew put up on a restricted portion of the Qualight site by password only, papers of which the Kitselman Math (since then it has been discovered who the real scrivener of the math was) that Trickfox immediately downloaded. Radomir, Trickfox and myself all had passwords to this area. A disagreement developed between Andrew and Trickfox. Trickfox was arguing over decisions that were made in Vegas and didn't wish to go in that direction. After about two weeks or so, I decided to go in the direction of Trickfox and the agreement was dissolved. Andrew took away access to the hidden portion, Trickfox gave me the PDF by email and then later claimed that I broke a trust in him in that he was the only one given the math...who gives a crap for that just goes along with his personality.

The result of all this is that Andrew slowly was being pushed away by Linda and the group that was there, which we called the Alexis group for the name of the resort we stayed at, was dissolved. It was at this time that we referred to what Andrew was doing as Hut A and what we were doing as Hut B in case anyone wondered as to why I refer sometimes to Hut B.

I started to write a book about my experiences. It amassed 20 chapters about my experience at the time. I have added to it a bit and hope to complete it some day but the problem is, the story is not over yet. It remains, a work in progress as I continue to gather information, not only of the science in regard to Brown but also in regard to his personal life that to date, has been totally avoided by those reporting.

Eventually, a schism developed between what Andrew was doing and what Hut B was doing with either one not knowing each others work. Hut B eventually stopped telling Linda what was being done at her own request, so that she wouldn't slip in talking with Andrew. I have no idea what was taking place with any arrangement they might have had but at times Linda would talk about Andrew.

Andrew eventually, through his wife, attempted to get a grant to work on room temperature super conductivity based upon experiments he performed. It was perhaps a monumental step forward in regards to Brown's work combined with Andrews' own insight and work but it was not apparently meant to be.

At the time of the dust up in August of 2011 between Linda and myself, Andrew and I had a conversation in the fall of that year. I warned him about certain "things". I heard the angst in his voice as to the manner he was treated and that is a cross I will bear for being a participant, no matter how minor or major, and if by chance he ever reads here one day, I hope he sees that this is a public apology for that treatment of my turning my back. I used to say that all he wanted was to just own the rights to all or any of Brown's work. Maybe it was true and maybe it wasn't but in any event, anyone who develops anything on their own should have the right to capitalize upon it. I hope he is successful.

...to be continued

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Since the fall of 2011, there have been very few sightings of Andrew Bolland and it has now come to a point were I find it necessary to interject speculation with some facts.

Back in the summer of 2010, Andrew was in the area here in Pennsylvania. Andrew has expressed a desire to Linda in that he would like to meet up with me if possible. In the conversation with Linda, she expressed a desire for Andrew to meet Dave Smith, the purported Morgan. A meeting was setup at a Family Restaurant in Pottstown. I went in first to meet Andrew and talk with him, after a while, Dave came in along with Pladuim who had met Andrew previously. Andrew was prepped by Linda on the phone to not ask any questions that would compromise his identity as Morgan, this seems to be a situation Linda used on me with twigsnapper and from what I was told by Andrew at that restaurant, it was used with him on two other individuals. The dinner went well until Andrew put his fork down on the table, at that point, Dave reached across and took his plate to finish the food. I was taken aback by this rude gesture and have not forgot about it and the look on Andrew's face was priceless. I found that to be rude and uncouth and was a red flag but I don't wish to digress. The only question Andrew put to Dave was that he understood he knew Townsend when he was in High School. Dave's response was mediocre at best, in fact, it was quite drole for someone purported to look up to the man as he was claimed. To this day, I wonder what Andrew's take on this dinner date would be?

While we were alone before anyone came in, I asked Andrew what he was doing so far from home and in this area. He mentioned that his wife and he were up in the New England area on vacation. I knew he had a likeness for the New England area and thought nothing of it.

About two years ago, I found some items being sold on Ebay. They were notes etc from Moore who wrote the book - "The Philadelphia Experiment" previously mentioned in a post. There were several listings over time and they went for some pretty good money. I even bid on some of them. The listings came out somewhere in the New England area. This really perplexed me for Andrew didn't live in that area, he lived in Southern California.

I decided to do some investigations. There is a NAS Brunswick but it was closed down in May of 2011. Having friends in Maine that were related to a friend named John Russell who was originally from there, I found out that there appears that an operation is taking place out of the old airfield. How true this is I don't know. But let's do a bit of speculation similar to what was done with Linda's book and that would be the Forrest Gump approach of association.

If Andrew was the only repository for information for Brown for many years is he somehow involved with the government and the base is being used for conducting of experiments? From what has come across my desk, it would appear that the base is still off limits to others...why?

Maybe Andrew is working in secret for the government on a project based on Brown's work? The preponderance of the evidence suggests so, however, this speculation is moot if it wasn't Andrew selling the items on Ebay. Maybe....

...to be continued

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 pm

A few years ago, Linda mentioned that Stephen Greer and Gordon Novel had contacted Andrew and Mark Bean. He and Mark had many times together in working with Brown's technology. Mark was very heavy into Tesla. Here are some links:

Youtube in regard to the Disclosure Project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWZDi5e76f4

Now the Disclosure Project has something to do with Stephen Greer..coincidence?

Another link in regard to a conference in 1998

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/Mark-Be ... p_389.html

There is quite a few references to Mark when one does a Google, I used the keywords "Mark Bean UFO".

Now with all this mentioned, it has been established that Mark Bean is at the very least, involved with pseudoscience to a degree and has been involved with Stephen Greer of the Disclosure Project fame. But who is Gordon Novel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Novel

If you go to the link, you will see that Gordon Novel has passed away back in October of 2012. So when Andrew went to the New England area for a vacation, Gordon was very much alive. Back in 2009 or 2010, Linda had mentioned that Andrew and Mark had been contacted by the aforementioned individuals and that Mark was working in secret somewhere in Las Vegas and that Andrew would go up on the weekends.

So, we have established via Linda that Andrew and Mark were contacted by Greer and Novel sometime in '09 or '10. They were working in secret in Las Vegas during that time. In the summer of '10, Andrew goes on vacation to the New England area where a Naval Air Station is getting ready to close down and does in the fall of 2011. There are purported goings on taking place at the closed air base.

Now, where is Mark Bean during this time period?

..to be continued

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Andrew told of a story the last time we talked in the fall of 2011. He mentioned that he had the token, the token from Morgan to Linda. She gave it to him and told him it was good for one ride, wherever he wished to go.

I know from conversations with Andrew in Vegas. Conversations we had over the ensuing years from time to time and when we had those conversations, it was if we were two dogs going in a circle and smelling each others ass. No one wishing to give in first. We would give little hints back and forth but nothing really shattering.

I have wondered if he got that ride and he is somewhere off in time. Perhaps he went back to see Brown or he went forward to somewhere else. Perhaps he is up in the New England States somewhere and working on a secret project with Mark Bean. According to Morgan, as told to Paul Schatzkin, he was going to end up at a Bed and Breakfast in the New England area and serving a darn good cup of clam chowder. Perhaps that is a front?

Looking at this through Linda's eyes, we would have to say that he is off working in secret for afterall, he was given the token. If that is the case and looking at the evidence, some I have presented and elsewhere, here is what I believe.

Andrew has been recruited by a group. This group is looking into the work of Brown. Owing to the fact that Andrew had access to all of his records and knowing Linda didn't understand one tenth of it, the next logical person would be Andrew. With that much said, he is more than likely working at an undisclosed location known more than likely to Linda and a select few. It is a logical assumption that Mark Bean is with him as well since they have always worked together in the past. I would further state that I don't believe he is working on Electrogravitics as much as Petrovoltaics or perhaps on High K dielectrics and I base this upon the fact that he is a Degreed Geologist. This would give him the advantage of being an applications engineering position when working with geological materials of which Barium Titanate is one. As to Mark Bean's position I would have to look at his past and say that perhaps he is applying what Andrew knows to some type of ZPF device utilizing some of Tesla's applications.

And throughout all of the above, Andrew appears to be running a B&B as a front for anyone looking for him. But what is Mark Bean's front? I have attempted to look him up and all I can find is a deadend. Maybe Andrew has been recruited by Morgan....if there is a real one that exists that is NOT Dave Smith. Perhaps he has been recruited by the Chinese. Linda used to say that his wife was working for the Chinese government and was here to get all she could from Andrew in regard to Brown. I asked her where she got that bit of intelligence and she said twigsnapper. Well, knowing about twigsnapper I would say that is not so much intelligence as it is figment of a fertile imagination. But what if Andrew's wife was just that as said by Linda as a coincidence? Andrew could have been given an offer to have all the equipment he wanted to work on Brown's technology. Would Mark Bean be with him?

Well, in any event, I find it disturbing that Linda never talks about Andrew. It would appear that perhaps there was a falling out. But then, if there was, she hasn't been attacking his character as she has mine which could be an indication that the parting of the ways was amicable.

I suppose I am finished for now unless something new comes up.

Where ever you are Andrew, I hope you are enjoying yourself.

This thread is now unlocked.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:18 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:43 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-bolland/68/1bb/118
Kevin

"Currently working on proprietary national projects."

Pretty much sums it up.....in Brownian logic mind you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Here is something interesting.

The link that kevin provided worked for that is where I copied the statement:

"Currently working on proprietary national projects."

Guess what? Someone no likey what I posted. The link is shutdown and it didn't take too long to do it...what?....a few hours?

Maybe I struck a nerve?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 am

Received an email from Blei this morning and it would appear that the Token has started a thread similar to this one. Verifying, Kim went over and has been reading this morning and it would appear that is the case.

Now one wonders why after all this time, I question what happened to Andrew Bolland, it appears on the Token?

During my brief little foray into "never never land" (sorry, I couldn't resist) in January, I did some searching on that forum and one item I searched for was Andrew Bolland. It would seem that he had fallen off the face of the earth in regard to Linda/TTBrown.

I do find it very curious and can only see two reasons:

1. Linda is going to offset what I have posted to keep a cover story up so that when the "bots" pick it all up there is a counter to what I have posted to add confusion into the mix.

2. She can't think of anything else to post so she steals my ideas and questions.

I'm going with two.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table