Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 am

DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 am

New Job up North you say?

Hmmmm NAS Brunswick is up north. Another brick in the wall.

Thanks,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:19 am

Mikado14 wrote:New Job up North you say?

Hmmmm NAS Brunswick is up north. Another brick in the wall.

Thanks,

Mikado

Sure, sure, wonder what he might be doing there? Isnt that base decommisioned?

Good luck!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 am

The rumour, and we all know about rumours, is that something was going on at the base and an area was leased from the Government. As to who did the lease, I don't know. All I am doing, essentially, is the same type of research that was done in Linda's book. I call it the Forrest Gump approach. If this is rumoured to be taking place and if Andrew has moved to the area therefore one could conclude that since he has been involved with a good deal of Brown research then the possibility is probable (sounds like something from the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy) that he is working there.

Afterall, if this process is good enough for Linda's book, it should be good enough to try and track down exactly what Andrew is doing.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Ahhh, I hadnt known that about Brunswick. But then, I hadnt tried that particular chocolate yet perhaps? ;)

is there any geographical significance to the base that youve heard of?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Whom ever is giving posts to Linda from this sight...would you be so kind as to tell her two things....

1. It is NOT Kim that started this thread.

2. And to answer her "Why the hell do I want to know?" Well, maybe you should be copying ALL the posts in this thread. Perhaps that will answer why the hell I want to know.

Or maybe I want to offer him a position with my Master who has been pulling all the strings.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Whom ever is giving posts to Linda from this sight...would you be so kind as to tell her two things....

1. It is NOT Kim that started this thread.

2. And to answer her "Why the hell do I want to know?" Well, maybe you should be copying ALL the posts in this thread. Perhaps that will answer why the hell I want to know.

Or maybe I want to offer him a position with my Master who has been pulling all the strings.

Mikado

The master?
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3176044544/ch0014683
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:46 am

Yes kevin, my Master. You know the one that Linda kept referring that was controlling me....<g>

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:35 am

Mikado14 wrote:Yes kevin, my Master. You know the one that Linda kept referring that was controlling me....<g>

In my house, that would be Christine, and she tells me to mow the lawn today.....
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:16 am

I am stealing Luis' opening here.....

HA! We all have those masters if we choose to share our lives with someone. I am beginning to appreciate your humour a bit more David. I could go on with this vein of thought such as different places where one is the master and the other is the....oh...better not go there...<g>

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table