Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Where in the hell is Andrew Bolland?

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm

kevin wrote:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-bolland/68/1bb/118
Kevin

I put ...andrew bolland tt brown in the bing search box ...thats where the linkidin link was, and still is, but it now won't allow access.
His picture is still grinning away if You put the above in the search box.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Jeeves » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am

I can't get the link either.

I googled him and saw a link for a superconductor interview, but you have to subscribe to see the video.

I'd like to see it, but I'm too cheap to subscribe. I wonder what happened to that.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 pm

I am looking for some old emails where Andrew and I discussed the Notebooks. If I find it, I will post it or the contents just in case there is some other info in the email that is personal.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Jeeves wrote:I can't get the link either.

I googled him and saw a link for a superconductor interview, but you have to subscribe to see the video.

I'd like to see it, but I'm too cheap to subscribe. I wonder what happened to that.

Just Ask Jeeves

Is this that?
http://www.sddt.com/files/media/view.cfm?media=GAIM4IHQ
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:10 pm

kevin wrote:
Jeeves wrote:I can't get the link either.

Just Ask Jeeves

Is this that?
http://www.sddt.com/files/media/view.cfm?media=GAIM4IHQ
Kevin

Yep, that's it and Jeeves is correct, it says subscriber content.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:21 pm

I found an older Email from Andrew. I will not post the entire email for there is personal info that I do not feel needs to be presented. I will present the pertinent information in regard to the Notebooks.

This email is from the spring of '08

Andrew's email wrote:Linda Leach had the first 7-8 notebooks in her possession from the beginning, and after a couple of years, she gave them to me to hold/study. I had them for probably 5-6 years or so, and lent them to Mark for several months in two groups of 3 and 4.

I got the photocopies of the journals of the first three or so from Brian Love, Linda Lane, Torrance, CA. He was associated somehow with Moore, but I don't know who Moore got the photcopies from. He probably got them from Brown himself when Moore was writing The Philadelphia Experiment. He and Brown spent a bit of time together and writing back and forth.

As to the chapter in The Philadelphia Experiment, I had in my possession the original chapter Brown edited, and he didn't have many issues with it. I suspect he didn't mind the noteriety and exposure.

If you go online to one of Mark Bean's lectures (probably at the INternational UFO Confernece), he mentions that the first three journals were available online. These were the photocopies I had gotten from Brain Love and had put freely available on the internet. Linda took that and began telling people he was trying to sell them on the internet.

Linda got all excited and called him to demand the return. Mark was going out with a very good looking girl, Chris, at that time, and Linda met them in a restaurant. Mark gave her the books and that was that.

I have been debating with myself as to the next two paragraphs. Andrew presents a version of the truth that was told to everyone else. He does not appear to be content with what Linda has been saying and he is explicit to include a statement in regard to Mark Bean.

Decided...I feel that Mark Bean may have been a bit misrepresented by Linda so I am going to post Andrew's feelings in regard to Mark and what Linda was saying.

Andrew's email wrote:HOWEVER, her story to me was that one of her "people" contacted him and forced him to meet her to return the journals. She told me that she gave him a hug and that "he wasn't sick at all." I've known Mark longer than I've known my wife.

He was a bit of a showman, a bit of an exaggerator, not very wise financially at all, but I accepted that and he was a good friend. One thing I can say for sure is that after the car accident in 1995 that ruined his back, he was always in poor physical condition. Sometimes the steroids and other meds he was on made him gain or lose weight. He had a good heart.

I did not know Mark Bean but I as some others, may have prejudged him all predicated upon information told by a certain party. If you read this Mark, you have my apologies as I have extended to Andrew Bolland.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:29 pm

In reading the above and after all these years, I have not wondered until now about the paragraph in regard to Brown editing the chapter.

Andrews response makes me wonder why it was that Morgan presented a different picture in that Moore got it all wrong and that Brown made the comment - "it was essentially correct" which interpreted to - "you could drive a truck through the holes in the story".

If Andrew had the edited chapter in Brown's own handwriting, why was that not used in the book Defying Gravity and why did "Morgan", whomever they were, attempting to present a different picture?

Well, I suppose that may be a bit off topic since it does not involve the notebooks but I felt the need to point it out.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:15 am

Last I saw of Andrew, was last year when we were discussing how to cut the vanes of a FJG to get the proper truncation.....he was very helpful, and told me he was distancing himself from the Brown family.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 am

Okay David, I'll bite....what is an FJG?

So you say that he is distancing himself? I wonder why?

I am very piqued.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 am

Flame Jet Generator....never built it though, wouldve cost a bit more than I was willing to invest to machine the parts...

This was early last year, not sure why either I havent heard a peep since.
We had emailed each other a dozen times or so, and we discussed different configurations of the original TTB design....even talked about meeting up in South Florida....he said he was getting a new job up North and that was the last I heard.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table