Cat's Trivia

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Cat's Trivia

Postby StarCat » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:10 pm

This thread is meant to serve as an ancillary thread to Cat's Tales. If questions are asked that are not specific to the discussion in Cat's Tales, I will answer them here.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Re: Cat's Trivia

Postby StarCat » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:50 pm

I'm going to post some of my family connections here, to avoid confusing things in my main thread.

My parents met through family connections. My dad's brother Earnest married my maternal grandmother's sister Euphemia, who died due to childbirth complications. Then he married Euphemia's sister Marie, and they had three more children. It all ties in. I promise

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 pm

To answer Nancy's question, he was 61 when he died. He had uncontrolled hypertension. He was unable to tolerate any of the medications that were available at the time. He dropped dead of a stroke while we were discussing my income tax return. I was 19. It was quite memorable.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:43 pm

To make matters more interesting, I had nightmares for years afterward that the government had fake his death. He'd had warning signs before the fatal event. He had a major scleral hemorrhage about six months before he died. I could be cynical and say he died from putting up with my psychotic mother. I know her behavior nearly did me in as a teenager.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 am

You likely suffer from some degree of ptsd from that experience...may I offer my condolensces for that day of horror, Cat. :(

Nightmares are a signpost of the mind as you know, forcing us to relive and confront out fears and experiences of the past which are kept in while awake. Theres something to be said for dreams and nigtmares, and the mind sends a message with each one, too bad the brain is a crappy translator of those messages, or we all might be a far better society as a whole right now.

When the nightmares manifest during waking hours, is when a serious problem occurs, and mnakinds only answer so far for those who arent able to meditate or control these fears is xanax and prozac, and we see how those substances help(not) for the most part.

When I had the experience near Max Planck....I didnt dream for a year....it was all downloaded on that one night....very overwhelming.

To be honest, if I were you, I would seek answers from dreams in addition to the research your doing...they might be like a trip with Alice, but they always tell the truth.

But I sense you already know all this better than most folks....

Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 am

That probably is part of the PTSD, but my ex is responsible for most of that. I should probably investigate HAARP. I think my dad retirex from the gov't in 1973. I'm a bit foggy in dates courtesy of a closed head injury in 1973. I landed on my head instead of my feet that time.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:57 am

StarCat wrote:That probably is part of the PTSD, but my ex is responsible for most of that. I should probably investigate HAARP. I think my dad retirex from the gov't in 1973. I'm a bit foggy in dates courtesy of a closed head injury in 1973. I landed on my head instead of my feet that time.

Cat

Nine lives will serve a cat well, head whacks and all!

As for HAARP, Im still not sure what it is really meant for, although Raymond I think it was once suggested it was not for what everyone has suggested its for.

Yes, it is an interesting enigma, but why place it in such a remote area if it is to be a useful, open sourced type of technology, as its past operators have said?

For me, the odd way it stands silent there in the plain, and the vast pages of public information shared by the government foreshadows an ever present ominous sub-plot, that of which noone but a select few are privy to..and now it has gone supposedly silent?

All that is done by corporate government such as we have in the US is for specific self important benefit, and that benefit typically does not extend to the laity.

Id guess Essa and Noaa are entities designed to supply corporate govt with info, and they share it as propoganda with us at their leisure...and, HAARP is just another tool for them to lord over the environment.

Last time a NOAA weatherman got anything spot on? Cant remember.....but I can ask...why now, is nearly every tropical cyclone recurving or disintegrating before reaching land in any sort of strength above cat 1? For years now, aside from Sandy......
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 am

Douglas, WY is remote. It's one of the places my dad was sen to listen to atmospheric noise. It hosted a POW camp in WWII.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Round Table