East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:00 pm

I was wondering, over on the Token, Linda claimed that she was going to be represented at the Conference. Now from my perspective, I see that as nothing more than wishful thinking at best or perhaps it is a trait of whatever malaise has taken over her sensibilities, if she ever had any.

So this is a request that Linda state who/whom was her representative at the Conference. I will predict that she will come back, if she chooses for let us not forget that she claims that "she decides" what she will do and will not be told what to do by anyone....strange...she demands so much from others but then again, that malaise she has which is easily interpreted as "do as I say and not as I do" syndrome.

Therefore, to make it very easy for her, she can refer to the "report" she claimed she would be receiving. She can easily prove it. Name the place it was held or better yet, name the Motel where we stayed and some of the others. Easy enough...a name of a Motel to prove to the world that Linda has all those connections with "super secret" organizations that jump at her beck and call.

I still find it curious that she has not commented upon Andrew Bolland being present.....what is she so afraid of?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:24 pm

I'd love to see the look on her face when she saw those pics with Andrew there....

Her not reacting to him is one of the things I found odd, as well....afraid might be the best word for it...but of what I wonder?

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Well David, I don't know if she saw them since her IP is blocked to save her from her own rantings....<g>...as someone recently told me, to keep from throwing fuel to the fire.

BUT...she knows about the "Avacado" thing so....I would bet that someone told her. Someone would have to lift them (the photos) and send them to her. Who cares, I don't but then...why would she be so afraid of Andrew Bolland to not comment? Has she ever not commented? Not that I am aware of in fact, just the opposite.

I am sure she has all the photos she wants for afterall.....her spies were there.......

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Jeeves » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Mikado,

I missed all of you. I haven't been traveling much recently.

You were in the presence of at least one super secret spy at this conference ? Was it Morgan ? Or Chuck Norris ? The beautiful but deadly Victoria Steele ? You are honored !

I think Linda Leach (Brown) should let us know who else was there. I'll bet it was an interesting group. If she doesn't/won't then she should consider keeping her food-hole politely closed.

Gauntlet thrown down !!

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby StarCat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Non-sequiter, but the food hole comment reminded me. My youngest granddaughter was complaining about bumpy roads last weekend. She kept saying, "They should fix these pie holes!"

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Avocados are delicious and healthy....it's a compliment!LOL!

Did she send spies?
Chevy Chase and Don Knotts to name a couple? ;)

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Why Mikado

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Speaking of smart and capable colleagues, I thought I should make a comment here.

In case anyone is interested, I am a geologist by profession, and you can look up my LinkedIn profile fairly easily. Anything I do in my free time is of no concern.

However, I do have a number of smart and capable colleagues from various industries that I am associated with. We began the East Coast Research and Development Conference three years ago after we moved to Maine, and now have about 38 men and women of industry as members.

The conference is by invitation only, and anyone present will have proven themselves through their own work or effort. You will never find any of the usual UFO hacks rehashing the same stories. Our tounge in cheek motto is "Put up or shut up."

Everyone invited is requested to share at least an outline of their research. I invited Mikado this year, because the work of the group he is working with is one of the more insightful lines of research I have seen in the private sector. I wish them the best in their pursuit.

So you know.

Best,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't know what to say but on behalf of Hut B....

.....thank you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I don't know what to say but on behalf of Hut B....

.....thank you.

Mikado

Thank You ??

That it ? Damn ....!

I mean, "....the group he is working with is one of the more insightful lines of research I have seen in the private sector ..." is a damn tall order ferchrissakes and ought to deserve sharing with us mere mortals a little insight into what the hell you're doing !

But hey, sure, keep up the suspense you Mikado you !

"Thank you" .... fer cryin out loud !
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:00 pm

I have been to Maine.
We stayed with a friend who asked whilst there to create a pathway to Her front doorway, in Kittery.
Was lucky enough to have a go in the flight simulator on Pease airforce base, I crashed on landing in Hong Kong.
I loved it in America.
Chump
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table