East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Sometimes there is more information gathered by what is NOT said than what is. By that I simply mean that when obvious comments or questions should be raised and they're not, there are answers found within those omitted inquiries.

I am glad that with all that has transpired of these past several years, the pursuit of the science remains the primary focus of those who are truly pioneering a 'hidden' physics.

I could not help but notice that the work of Dayton Miller was mentioned by Mr. Mikado, as I too feel that his work is extremely important in the overall investigation of 'heretofore unknown forces' mentions by T. Townsend Brown. I would like to suggest that the work of Harold Aspden also be looked at in regards to many 'accepted' theories of physics.

I'm enjoying the photos posted and trust that others will too.

Thanks for posting them Mr. Mikado!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby re-rose » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:47 pm

I like that you are 'vetting' your compatriots, Chris...and happy to see Huts A and B collaborating again. May your work bring forth fishes and loaves!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Rose,

Thank you, but a bit of correction, if I may.

There never was a Hut A or Hut B. Those are Linda's constructs. Lol.

Best,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby re-rose » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:37 am

Chris Knight wrote:Rose,

Thank you, but a bit of correction, if I may.

There never was a Hut A or Hut B. Those are Linda's constructs. Lol.

Best,

Andy

Well, she wasn't the only person I heard throwing the term around. In fact, even in this thread.... :lol:

But, whatever, I'm always in favor of win-win conflict resolution!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 am

Actually, and Andrew probably doesn't know this, the Hut A and the Hut B was a reference that Gregg came up with after we decided to go our separate ways with the debacle of Raymond insisting that one must understand the math without knowing how the math was derived, him and Andrew at each other (in retrospect, I can see why Andrew didn't want Raymond involved with him) and the subsequent breakup of all of us from the Alexis. Gregg made a casual comment that Andrew would be Hut A (get it? A is for Andrew) and then that would make us Hut B, don't know why the B other than it came after A. Linda kinda of liked it and always referred to it as such so it kind of stuck.

But remember Rose, Andrew and I didn't talk so who/whom else would he hear it from?.....Linda, for I am sure that is how she referred to it all.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 am

Ah, I stand corrected.

Thanks, Mikado
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 am

Correct me if I am wrong here Mikado, but at one point there was also a hut C. That one went south with the birds... er I mean Linda. HUmm..... wonder what the C stands for :o
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 am

*note to myself...do not drink my morning coffee whilst reading a post from Traveler...possible ruination of laptop may occur due to sudden realize of a mouthful of the coffee.

Yes...there very well may be a Hut C.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:45 pm

LuisP wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:I don't know what to say but on behalf of Hut B....

.....thank you.

Mikado

Thank You ??

That it ? Damn ....!

I mean, "....the group he is working with is one of the more insightful lines of research I have seen in the private sector ..." is a damn tall order ferchrissakes and ought to deserve sharing with us mere mortals a little insight into what the hell you're doing !

But hey, sure, keep up the suspense you Mikado you !

"Thank you" .... fer cryin out loud !

Well Luis, I am inclined as anyone who knows me and past history will attest, to not give out the soup until it is done cooking...but for you...due to your insightful posts and your curiosity and that I feel you will take what I say with a grain of salt until the soup is done...I offer the following.

Brown wrote about areas of space having different densities of the aether. There would be areas of higher K and higher mu along with areas of high K/low mu and low K/high mu. He postulated that matter was a condensation/manifestation of the aether. Imagine how the weather is. There are areas of different pressures that have different causes, for example, the condensation of water vapor into water. He saw a simile with the aether. Now it should be noted that Michelson-Morley claimed that the aether did not exist. However, Dayton Miller argued the point in regard to aether drift - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayton_Miller

Taking that a bit further, if there exists a relationship between electric and magnetic then therefore there may very well exist a relationship of electric to gravitic. We see all three naturally occurring in nature here on our planet of which electric is the most easily distinguishable. Then magnetic and lastly gravitic.

Staying focused on only the electric/gravitic side of things for the electric/magnetic has been explored quite a bit is the direction our group is taking.

So far, our results have shown an electrostatic coupling with the earth and the determination as to the polarity which reinforces Tesla. It is that experiment that gave the 51 % efficiency. Previous experiments showed a relationship of K to mass (density). Individuals confuse Mass for Mass only truly manifests under acceleration whereas it is the resistance to that acceleration. Further results of current experiments have shown relationships to High Voltage, K and density of matter. Also, when a high K material is put under stress, a field is created and this field interacts with the aether. That field then interacts with other fields created by the aether. In other words or another way to put it, a gravity well exists on the earth and then an artificial gravity well is created that interacts with the "ambient" gravity well.

So there you have a brief rundown. I realize that this is very general or perhaps even vague but then...the chef does hold the ingredients close to his vest.

Mikado

PS: ...and all that could change after a few more experiments. I think you understand this but it could take 100 hours of work to create, design and build an experiment (along with the funds to do so)...and ten seconds to conduct. It takes time when doing this privately.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Antigravitic » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Mikado14 wrote:At the Conference, I brought two of the Gravitors. I felt that if there were NDA's that were going to be done and if I felt comfortable, I would display them for all to see. I did receive many comments as to my approach which elicited many questions but when explained, it became apparent to all that they are a straightforward approach and they are only laboratory test beds.

I was asked as to why I have never publicly displayed them. Other than the fact that I am not done with my experiments and thus, all my work is confidential, I didn't have any other answer. Someone mentioned, I don't remember who, simply put it forward that it is only a picture. By presenting a photo, it allows others and inspires others into possibly experimenting themselves and they may go down paths that we are not. Presenting a photo doesn't mean you are providing a list of materials, formulas, construction diagrams, formulations etc....it is just a photo that may simply inspire.

So, here are both of the Gravitors.

MK I.JPG

The Mark I is the first. It is referred to as a Heavy Gravitor, in fact, they are both referred to as Heavy Gravitors. The Heavy refers to how it is constructed and is part is a reference to Brown's Structure of Space and the work of Dayton Miller. It is NOT all Brown. It can be modified in the lab into different presentations for experimentation to establish different sets of data. However, it proved to be too large to start with due to the fact that it requires large inrush currents. It weighs approximately 29 pounds. Further experiments will be done at a future date due to data that needs to be acquired from the next Gravitor.

Mk III.JPG

The Mark III was constructed with lessons learned from the Mark II. The Mark II was constructed as a one only test. The test was to verify a certain hypothesis that verified one aspect of Brown's Structure of Space. With this information, the Mark III was constructed. There are 12 made with 4 more to go. These will be used for extensive data sets that will provide the first set of engineering formulas. Those formulas will be used to predict the Gravitic response of the Mark IV and several Mark IV's will need to be constructed. The Mark II was the Gravitor that gave the 51% + efficiency and was referenced to earth ground meaning that one polarity was electrostatically coupled. This experiment was to verify hypothesis of Miller.

Linda had told one, maybe more of those at the Conference, that she was present at the experiments and if it weren't for her flipping a switch when no one was looking, nothing would have worked. The Mark II Gravitor experiments were done long after Linda went to the Cosmic Token. I have not been in her presence since July of 2011 at the McDonald's in Phoenixville.

Mikado

Mikado Hello, I'm reading and I are some questions that I would like you to explain to me.

1) Any Gravitor Mark can exibir push to be shielded by a metal layer ungrounded?

2nd) The level of electrical insulation of Mark 1 does not provide a high electrical voltage Work can you tell me the electrical pressure which generates thrust?

3rd) Works with asymmetrical pulses continuously or DC stabilized?

4th) uses high-K ceramic pressed powder and processed at high temperature to form compact discs?

5th) The thrust is constant or have to leave a relaxation time?

Many Thanks Mikado, I need to understand
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table