East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

The Ladies.JPG
Not to forget and give credit where credit is due. These are the wives of two others and of course Kim...who lets me run with my choke out at times and probably because she knows that eventually, I will clear out and be running on all eight cylinders...or the one. And I am sure the others allow their respective better halves the same illusion for somewhere in the deepest recesses of my brain, I believe who really allows us think that we are in control, mostly....

Sand.JPG
Here are three of us discussing a topic and of course, it leads to drawing in the sand. However, I can say it was not triangles. Maybe it was, don't remember but I am the artist in the photo. The one on the left is who invited me and the one on the right is someone I brought.

More later,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:43 pm

At the Conference, I brought two of the Gravitors. I felt that if there were NDA's that were going to be done and if I felt comfortable, I would display them for all to see. I did receive many comments as to my approach which elicited many questions but when explained, it became apparent to all that they are a straightforward approach and they are only laboratory test beds.

I was asked as to why I have never publicly displayed them. Other than the fact that I am not done with my experiments and thus, all my work is confidential, I didn't have any other answer. Someone mentioned, I don't remember who, simply put it forward that it is only a picture. By presenting a photo, it allows others and inspires others into possibly experimenting themselves and they may go down paths that we are not. Presenting a photo doesn't mean you are providing a list of materials, formulas, construction diagrams, formulations etc....it is just a photo that may simply inspire.

So, here are both of the Gravitors.

MK I.JPG

The Mark I is the first. It is referred to as a Heavy Gravitor, in fact, they are both referred to as Heavy Gravitors. The Heavy refers to how it is constructed and is part is a reference to Brown's Structure of Space and the work of Dayton Miller. It is NOT all Brown. It can be modified in the lab into different presentations for experimentation to establish different sets of data. However, it proved to be too large to start with due to the fact that it requires large inrush currents. It weighs approximately 29 pounds. Further experiments will be done at a future date due to data that needs to be acquired from the next Gravitor.

Mk III.JPG

The Mark III was constructed with lessons learned from the Mark II. The Mark II was constructed as a one only test. The test was to verify a certain hypothesis that verified one aspect of Brown's Structure of Space. With this information, the Mark III was constructed. There are 12 made with 4 more to go. These will be used for extensive data sets that will provide the first set of engineering formulas. Those formulas will be used to predict the Gravitic response of the Mark IV and several Mark IV's will need to be constructed. The Mark II was the Gravitor that gave the 51% + efficiency and was referenced to earth ground meaning that one polarity was electrostatically coupled. This experiment was to verify hypothesis of Miller.

Linda had told one, maybe more of those at the Conference, that she was present at the experiments and if it weren't for her flipping a switch when no one was looking, nothing would have worked. The Mark II Gravitor experiments were done long after Linda went to the Cosmic Token. I have not been in her presence since July of 2011 at the McDonald's in Phoenixville.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

The planting of seeds

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Prior to the Conference, I invited several individuals to attend if they wished. Those asked were Rose and her husband for they had talked about coming to the East Coast and I thought perhaps Rose, and I know her husband, would have enjoyed listening to those presenting, also, I asked Gregg V to attend for he and I have been at this since 2008. I also asked Pladuim if he wished to attend as well for he has provided the physical help in doing a good deal of the monotonous work such as the building of the 12 of 16...(message for Plad...we still have 4 more to go so get your ass in gear). I then asked Jim Zimmer if he would like to attend. Back in the day of Paul's forum, we had become friends through chatting over PM's and emails. Eventually, we talked over the phone. During the dust up in January/February of 2011, Jim and I, as well as others became a bit dismayed over all of it. Linda was attempting to play everyone against each other and to sum it up succinctly...Jim was put through the wringer. This estranged our relationship. Eventually, over the past year, we rekindled our friendship and I asked him if he would like to attend.

We all shared one thing in common. We were deceived by Linda Brown, in various ways, over the years. Gregg not so much if at all, for he kept to himself.

In the case of Pladuim, he had lost his job in the summer of 2010. Linda claimed that she would get him a position in security and talked to twigsnapper. She claimed that she was in communication with a group in Virginia ? or somewhere down in that area. She also talked to someone named Jason, another one who worked with twigsnapper/Morgan. Months went by and he was getting thin on funds. In October of that year, we met at his home. Linda, Gregg V who came for a day and I came with Dave/Morgan/Blue/name of the month to Pladuim's home. Even then she was giving him the same talk, to his face I might add, that he would be in a security position and he would have to get training. It never materialized. Pladuim had been had....big time. In March (2011)or April of the following year, he went to Las Vegas. In that group were Linda, Dave, Radomir, Pladuim and Jim Zimmer and his wife. It was during this event that Linda was promoting to others, openly, that she didn't trust me. This put Radomir and Pladuim in a spin. She could not give any reasons. Eventually, by August, neither of them wanted anything to do with Linda and as for Radomir talking with me, it is limited. He wants nothing to do with anything "Brown".

During that period from January to August of 2011, Jim was working on the site and looking into the deception that Linda claimed in regard to deletions etc in that she was blaming it on Fred. She also then at one point decided to blame it on me as well and that Fred and I had this conspiracy against her. Through out all of this, Jim persevered and was slowly digging up the truth. In July of that year, Linda visited Jim and his wife at their home. Their visit was for four days. During that time, Linda attempted to sell Dave as Morgan which in the end, only insulted not only Jim's intelligence but mostly his wife. I won't go into the details other than to say that was when Jim decided something was wrong. After I took over the Hut due to posts Linda was making in reference to Kim's son and Kim taking drugs, our friendship pretty much tanked out as well, for a time. Eventually, Jim admitted that a good deal of the things Linda was complaining about were coming from a certain IP. You can figure out where it was but let's just say...you can't bullshit an IT guy.

And lastly...

....the most important one of all. The person who in my view, was misled the most. Not only was he the brunt of stories told to quite a few individuals but his family was put through Linda Brown's wringer.

His daughter was described as the "Dragon Lady in Training". This was because his wife was a spy working for the Chinese government. This little girl was being groomed by her Mother to take over a consortium ( there is that word Linda loves to use so frequently) that was all about getting her Father's secret work from her and that she was not going to let that happen. She told of how self-centered and demanding this little girl was. The picture she painted was one of a spoiled brat that not only got her way but demanded it and the parents gave in.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I met this little girl. She is a typical 10 year old girl. She has her nose into any electronic device in the area. She is extremely well mannered and that was from the moment I met her. Bashful a bit but not the precocious little girl that was described. And definitely not the "Dragon Lady in training" as described. I am sure as any other child she has her moments but that is normal. I will say this, she is very well mannered young lady that her parents should be proud of. Both Kim and I found her to be adorable. When they were leaving, I bought a jug of Pennsylvania Maple Syrup and gave it to her and I said that even though they make plenty of it where she comes from, I wanted her to have a taste of Pennsylvania. I asked for a hug and I got one.

The Chinese spy also was nothing as imagined. Upon my first greeting to her she called me Avocado cause it rhymed with Mikado. I told her to call me anything she wanted as long as it wasn't late for supper...and then we hugged and laughed. The only thing I will mention is that again, she is nothing as described. I found her to be a good conversationalist, inquisitive, asks intelligent questions, listens and asks those intelligent questions based upon what she heard. She might be a bit driven but that can be attributed to her nationality but then I don't suppose that is limited to such for I can be driven and I am not Chinese. After spending time with her over that weekend, I am proud to call her friend.

As to the husband of the spy and father to the Dragon Lady, he was the one most used by the stories. I can only say this....the weekend was full of apologies at times between many individuals for following the deceptions that were created by Linda. We treated each badly at times. We said things about each other that should not have been said. We allowed one person to dictate how we should look at each other instead of relying on our own judgement. We all veered from that better judgement. At the conference, all of us talked and discussed what had happened. The behind the scenes conversations that we had with Linda, the backstabbing practices she was attempting, that did work for a while but in the end we all figured it out. As to this man and his family, they had an opportunity to move and they did and one aspect they mentioned was the fact that they would be half a continent away from Linda Brown. We are all not stupid individuals but we shared one thing.....

....we were misled by Linda Brown's stories on a big scale. We came to the conclusion that it was the whole story. Who would not be enticed with stories of super secret science, spaceships, inter-dimensional travel, time travel to name a few. Those things were the Kool Aid, the heroin for geeks and those wanting to explore avenues of science and willing to allow ourselves to let someone else dictate how we should feel. We became junkies of science craving for our next fix that never came except for the promise of such and in so fixating on it we became bad people and not realizing it. I can't say the extent of each individuals' feeling on this but this is how I feel. I don't like to misjudge people....and I did, especially this person and his family but then what was to be expected....I drank the Kool Aid...I wanted the fix that never came....I was being given hollow promises as were all the others.

If you haven't figured out who this mystery person is, it is Andrew Bolland, Linda Bolland and their daughter. He has no love for Linda Brown in many ways but what I found amazing, after all this, I would have thought Linda Bolland would have been more angry but she didn't come across that way. She had forgiveness in her voice but not that she wanted contact with Linda but that this is what happened in life. I think I will take that outlook with me.

Out of all of us, we agreed to work together on future projects if and when the time arose. We talked about the science with each other and what we were doing. NDA's between us? No...just a handshake and our words. New beginnings for us all and in listening to Linda Bolland, what happened ...happened. Time to move forward.

My transmission is in forward.

Here is a photo of Andrew and Gregg getting into it! It's a wonder that Gregg's hands aren't moving...we both talk with our hands....oh wait...Andrew is doing it too!

AndyGregg.JPG

Of course nothing would be complete without photos of Jim Zimmer, Andrew and myself.

Guys 2.JPG

Guys 3.JPG

Guys.JPG

Guys 4.JPG

The Conference was to me, a big success. A group of like minded individuals got together to talk about science and what each were doing and we walked away looking forward.....

...I can't say I won't make a rebuttal now and then but then...I am only human.

If the others wish to post about the Conference, it's up to them and if Andrew wishes to come here, he is welcome.....with open arms and the light will be on in the window.

Seeds were planted...let's hope for a bumper crop. I am sure there will be hurtles along the way. Weeds that will need to be pulled, pestilence attempting to devour the crop, the weather but in the end, my hope is for all that were present to reap the rewards some day from the seeds planted.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Mikado,
Totally brilliant.
Some buffon questioned why I have never lost My respect and admiration of You.

I would guess that basically two materials are involved?
Has anything strange ever occured whilst these series of material have been handled by humans?
It doesn't matter if You cant or dont want to answer.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Yes kevin

There are 3 materials involved and when handled and depending on the amount of the material, anomalous behaviour happens. I think I wrote about it in here once before and altitude makes a difference. The higher the altitude, the greater the behaviour.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Mikado,
"Altitude"
Thats why there are clouds in the sky.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:29 pm

When Andrew was getting rid of his Koolau basalt, he offered it to anyone who wanted it. I acquired it for my grandson, because of his interest in rocks and minerals. In the pm's exchanged with regard to the shipping, I teased Andrew about having left out a portion of my address. The package arrived anyway. He placed the blame squarely on his inquisitive daughter, who had dozens of questions while they were at the post office.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Looks like you guys had some quality time together...maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to join in one of these gatherings if work allows.

Reading Paul's book again now..due diligence one might say.....his pain seeps from his words..his frustration with every paragraph, his disgust with every chapter.

Spider-Man should be ashamed....so ashamed.

Kevin, your question makes me look back to the notebooks on the separation of isotopes, and how Brown suggested that it be done using his indicated apparatus.

Perhaps what he was into wasn't a way to separate isotopes, as much as it was to refine the materials Mikado speaks of?

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:40 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,
"Altitude"
Thats why there are clouds in the sky.
Kevin

Transmutation within pressure differentials, Kevin?

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby re-rose » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Thanks for the photos, Mikado...looks like a good time was had by all. It is great to hear that fences have been mended.

Those asked were Rose and her husband for they had talked about coming to the East Coast and I thought perhaps Rose, and I know her husband, would have enjoyed listening to those presenting,

And thanks for the invitation..Our trip back east got delayed by a week, and we were at the Jets/Charger game the weekend of your gathering. I'm sure I would have enjoyed the conference more than THAT embarrassing debacle. But, unless the lecturers were speaking of spirituality and consciousness, or astrology, I think J. would still have picked the football game. Science subjects do not curl his toes.

Was your Rife presenter speaking from experimental or experiential data? Or both?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table