East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

I have received an email recently asking me if I would be interested in attending a Conference. The conference was referred to as "East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014". The email states that it is a private meeting by invitation only. It states in part:

"A number of the big familiar names will be there (names withheld, of course), but also several speakers from the private aviation and technology sectors are on the speaking roster. One or two will be speaking on the current level of knowledge concerning TTB. It is due to your private research that you are being invited.

It will be held in Pennsylvania but the exact location of the conference will be emailed out later after your RSVP. The duration of the conference will be from a Friday to a Sunday during the month of October on the first weekend. "

Okay...do I believe this? Or could this be one of Linda's games?

Open for discussion, should I respond?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby Jeeves » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Mikado,

I have a friend that writes for Jane's Defence Weekly (owned by IHS now), and I think she went to what was the same conference but in 2013. She couldn't/wouldn't tell me what it was all about, but she said something to the effect that it was a "very forward looking view on the development of existing and emerging technologies". I remember that comment because I couldnt get anything else out of her, even when I persuaded her with beer. Interesting stuff, I'm sure.

That meeting she went to was in Boston somewhere.

Just Ask Jeeves
Jeeves
Ensign

Postby re-rose » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:49 pm

I know zero about this, Mikado, but I vote for attending, even if only out of curiosity.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Boston you say?

Well, Pennsylvania is a relatively big state, could be anywhere. I also find it curious that after allllllll the conferences that Linda has attended, and I am sure there was plenty of conversation about yours truly to anyone that would listen, I receive an email the day after the conference in Yucca Valley concluded.

I think I may respond and just ask a simple question...why me? Who knows...maybe Morgan will be there or Carlos/Juan/Chuck and I will be terminated......oooooooeeeeeeooooooo...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:58 pm

re-rose wrote:I know zero about this, Mikado, but I vote for attending, even if only out of curiosity.

rose

I don't know rose. It just seems or appears so suspicious but as I said previously, I may just ask a simple question.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:59 pm

I suppose the worst case senario is that they are aliens, and will drill into You for information?

Is there any payment, or expenses?
Kevin the nasty
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:00 pm

re-rose wrote:I know zero about this, Mikado, but I vote for attending, even if only out of curiosity.

rose

Rose are You a plant?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 pm

I do have a tendency to vegetate, Kev, but if you mean plant as in working for someone else...you silly, Hobbit.

Think about it. If I were a plant, I'd be prying into all sorts of corners, to see what I could learn. And I certainly would have made a point to accept Mikado's invitation to attend his demonstration and made sure to have my spy camera and invisible writing kit in hand.

But wouldn't you be tempted to attend this mysterious conference, if only to find out what it's about? Heck, it's going to be close enough that Mikado can always turn around and come home immediately if the whole thing is a bust.

rose

re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby re-rose » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Boston you say?

Well, Pennsylvania is a relatively big state, could be anywhere. I also find it curious that after allllllll the conferences that Linda has attended, and I am sure there was plenty of conversation about yours truly to anyone that would listen, I receive an email the day after the conference in Yucca Valley concluded.

I think I may respond and just ask a simple question...why me? Who knows...maybe Morgan will be there or Carlos/Juan/Chuck and I will be terminated......oooooooeeeeeeooooooo...

Mikado

Why not you? Now that Mark Bean has dropped off the radar, you are probably one of the best known of the TTB experimenters. Although I have to wonder how they got your email address?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:39 pm

re-rose wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Boston you say?

Mikado

Why not you? Now that Mark Bean has dropped off the radar, you are probably one of the best known of the TTB experimenters. Although I have to wonder how they got your email address?

rose

Why not me you say? I don't know. However, I have been approached in the past by individuals who wanted to "invest" in me. I never liked the terms and eventually, they stopped bothering me. The most recent was in the spring and those terms were not acceptable, they were number 3. Now, as to best known? I highly doubt that. Remember, I was the one who wanted anonymity and Linda pretty much killed that notion but, if it weren't for all her sociopathic tendencies, I probably wouldn't have had what offers I did. And now this anonymous offer, at least anonymous for now.

The email address had me concerned as well. That is why I questioned it to begin with. Linda has my email. Linda was at conferences and "talking" to people by her own admission. The email comes today when I opened my inbox. Talk about food for paranoia. So, could she or would she give it out? I would bet she would based upon past performances.

Now, Mark Bean. You say he fell off the radar. So has Andrew Bolland. I suspect that the potential for Andrew being behind this or Mark Bean is readily there. I believe I have a thread somewhere in that regard. Linda, to my knowledge, never mentions Andrew.....why? Several questions come to mind but as I said, perhaps he is behind this. Wouldn't that be a hoot if it is?

So Rose, two individuals missing in action, never mentioned by Linda...there has to be a reason. For twenty years Andrew was a fixture and now...not a word. And the same for Mark Bean.

Cat got her tongue? I doubt that.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table