East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 pm

sergio wrote:<snip>

Mikado Hello, I'm reading and I are some questions that I would like you to explain to me.

1) Any Gravitor Mark can exibir push to be shielded by a metal layer ungrounded?

2nd) The level of electrical insulation of Mark 1 does not provide a high electrical voltage Work can you tell me the electrical pressure which generates thrust?

3rd) Works with asymmetrical pulses continuously or DC stabilized?

4th) uses high-K ceramic pressed powder and processed at high temperature to form compact discs?

5th) The thrust is constant or have to leave a relaxation time?

Many Thanks Mikado, I need to understand

I hope the translator does the translation well.

I want to reiterate the first part of my post that you quoted from:

"At the Conference, I brought two of the Gravitors. I felt that if there were NDA's that were going to be done and if I felt comfortable, I would display them for all to see. I did receive many comments as to my approach which elicited many questions but when explained, it became apparent to all that they are a straightforward approach and they are only laboratory test beds.

I was asked as to why I have never publicly displayed them. Other than the fact that I am not done with my experiments and thus, all my work is confidential, I didn't have any other answer. Someone mentioned, I don't remember who, simply put it forward that it is only a picture. By presenting a photo, it allows others and inspires others into possibly experimenting themselves and they may go down paths that we are not. Presenting a photo doesn't mean you are providing a list of materials, formulas, construction diagrams, formulations etc....it is just a photo that may simply inspire."

Sergio,

There are no NDA"s with you as there were with the attendees at the Conference so please understand that my answers may not satisfy your curiosity.

1) Any Gravitor Mark can exibir push to be shielded by a metal layer ungrounded? I don't know how to answer this for it did not translate well. However, in testing, nothing was ever grounded but was coupled to ground electrostatically.

2nd) The level of electrical insulation of Mark 1 does not provide a high electrical voltage Work can you tell me the electrical pressure which generates thrust? I do not understand how you would know "the level of electrical insulation of Mark I" just by looking at the photographs or perhaps something is being lost in the translation. The design of the Mark I will allow for both parallel and series configuration. It was designed to be adaptable for reconfiguration of various types as well as internal configurations. This was done so that data sets could be constructed so that some variables would remain constant while changing only one. This enables the data set to reflect how one variable, when changed, will vary the result. Therefore, if you are asking what the Voltage is that would be applied to the device it depends on configuration. It can be as low as 20KV up to Voltages in excess of 100KV.

3rd) Works with asymmetrical pulses continuously or DC stabilized?
All experiments, up to date, were done using DC and was performed on the Mark II with a Spellman HV supply capable of 100KV at 600μA with Voltage and Current regulation. The next group of experiments will be accomplished with an NJE 30KV @ 30mA tube type supply with ripple and will be looking for interaction with ambient gravity field whereas the data set will be used in an attempt to measure the aether. Will it work? Guess we will find out if Dayton Miller was correct. After this is done, we will be going back to an HV Supply that will not only be Voltage regulated but will be current regulated with arc detection, arc quenching, and arc counting. Results of measured inrush with the tube supply will determine the specifications of the DC supply.

4th) uses high-K ceramic pressed powder and processed at high temperature to form compact discs? Yes and No. They are kiln fired and machined to a precision tolerance of less than 1% and closer to 1/10,000.

5th) The thrust is constant or have to leave a relaxation time? The orientation of the Gravitor in all testing is transverse to the local gravity field and not parallel as is evident in your videos.

I hope the above translates well with what program you are using.

I believe the experiments that you are doing are essential in understanding the phenomenon known as Biefeld-Brown and I encourage you to continue. You appear to be very creative and dexterous with an intuitive mind. All are essential when experimenting. However, I encourage you to keep records of all the variations you may do and in doing so, you may see those variables that affect the different results you will get and thus, you will be able to predict the outcome before you ever apply Voltage and this will enable you to engineer.

I do not know your background so if I have in any way talked down to you, I apologize, however, if I haven't talked down to you then you will understand the position I am in in regard to disclosing too much of what the group has done.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Antigravitic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:19 pm

I am proud to belong to this forum, I really feel now surrounded by people like me, I thank you for answering.

I will continue working on the Gravitor's
"...one must first understand the nature, then imitate..."
Antigravitic
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Please Sergio...continue.

We can all learn from each other and I will help you how ever I can but I am limited due to agreements to not disclose.

...and always try to think outside of the box!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:55 pm

Antigravitic wrote:I am proud to belong to this forum, I really feel now surrounded by people like me, I thank you for answering.

I will continue working on the Gravitor's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:32 pm

When it comes to pass, that someone publicly exhibits a working gravitor, I will quite enthusiastically yell "Yeah bitch!" It won't matter to me who does so, I wish all the best to everyone who is endeavoring to produce such a device.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table