East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: East Coast Research and Development Conference 2014

Postby re-rose » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Mikado14 wrote:It was David, it was good to talk openly with other individuals in regard to not only my work but some of what they are doing.

I took along with me the Mark I and the Mark III Gravitors and I did display them but only after my comfort levels were raised and the NDA helped.

I will be posting photos of both devices. I have decided to at least put to rest the prattle from a ship's wake as to proof of what I have been doing and part of that decision to post them was helped by those at the conference. A photo is just a photo, as how it was put to me. It doesn't mean I have to give a full detail explanation of construction etc.

I think they are correct and I will take that step.

Mikado

Looking forward to the photos, Mikado, and hoping to see some familiar faces having a really good time. I had never known about the local attractions until I researched the area. I'll bet it was beautiful this time of year.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Hall.JPG
This first photo is where the conference was held, Kim insisted on taking a photo of it so here it is. It is a conference room that is next to a Motel in in the town. We did not stay there, we were in a Motel further out of town.

Speaker.jpg
This gentleman gave his permission to post his photo but not to use his name. He said that if you don't know him than it really didn't matter and if anyone does than he said to say hello. Also in the photo is the wife of one in our party. She enjoyed his motivational speech in regard to the science and how it interacted with life that she wanted a photo.

More to come as I struggle with taking the photos from Kim's IPhone and put them on my computer.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:16 am

Blurred train.JPG
On Saturday after the main conference meeting, there is a dinner train that is local and a good deal of those attending went on a two hour ride. The faces of those that attended have been blurred due to the NDA. It was a very nice trip and it was in a manner, the highlight of my trip since I do so enjoy railroads. White linen service in an old New York Central car.

Pladuim.JPG
This fellow is known to the forum. He gave his permission to post his photo and he says "Hi kevin". He is known as Pladuim. He is also in the lower corner of the above photo with his friend. .......I think he likes blondes.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi to You too Pladuim.
I ended up divorced because of blondes.
I had a mental image of You as a little green ET lookalike ( seeing as though Your from the future)

Mikado,
You said about the "science interacting with life"
??????????
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks, Mikado...I'm glad you had a good conference and got your Trainfix attended to at the same time.

Plad, you're looking good! Life must be going well...still climbing those ginormous towers?

Kevin, we blondes get blamed for everything...but redheads are the real troublemakers!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Redheads are the real trouble makers? Yeah, we probably are.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Mikado,
Went to a friends birthday at the weekend, on the East of Lancashire in a town called Bury,
Saw this train and thought of You.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DepVrS6reMU
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:12 pm

kevin wrote:Hi to You too Pladuim.
I ended up divorced because of blondes.
I had a mental image of You as a little green ET lookalike ( seeing as though Your from the future)

Mikado,
You said about the "science interacting with life"
??????????
Kevin

Science interacting with life. I don't think it is what you may be thinking.

The gentleman in the photo that I commented upon was talking about responsibility. Those that endeavour to achieve new frontiers in science have an obligation and responsibility to not bring something that would harm. That the responsibility is to ensure that it is beneficial and as harmless as practical but to know that there are inherent dangers in everything, even something as ordinary as an automobile, and that it is each and everyone of us that strive to bring forth new ideas that see them to fruition have that responsibility to see that the benefit far outweighs the risk and that greed can kill. There is a moral obligation in that fruition and that it is our responsibility to triple check ourselves and have our peers review prior to any public presentation or open sourcing. (It should be noted that the man is a practicing preacher in his church which I found out later but heavy into the human side of science)

That is the best paraphrasing in a short paragraph I can do.

However, there was one presenters of work, and I hope I am not violating my NDA, in regard to "Rife" type machines curing disease with frequency. I found it very interesting to hear about the work done and the results. Of course I have selfish motives in regard to Kim. I am sure kevin, you would have found his presentation quite interesting and how it very well may have been parallel to some of your ideas and discussions that you have had and with Nancy Hutchison.

Best,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:52 am

I feel I need to add a bit more to that above.

The gentleman also included in his presentation was the effect science had on life as we know it. He discussed the advent of the computer and how it has affected our daily lives. He also talked about climate change/global warming and how, as a scientist, he has been shown no proof but it has already affected lives on a socioeconomic scale. He postulated no conclusions other than to put forth a question....why?

Continuing with my slow ineptitude in taking photos from an IPhone to my computer and editing them so that they fit.

Us.JPG
This photo is Kim and I on the train.

I have several more I wish to post.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Mikado,
It looks a very relaxed You, and a wonderfull gathering.

I had presumed that the science interacting with life was more actual, than overall, but thats Me hoping that someday someone will actually start discussing about the manner in which the specific science, as such relative to Dr Brown interacts with what is assumed as life.
Trickfox and His singurality comes to mind with how science is creeping towards transhumanism, which is not for Me.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Round Table