Sabbatical

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Sabbatical

Postby wags » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 am

I may not be around much as I have a very complex bullying case to attend to and need to divert energy to sorting this. I have had to initiate pre trial proceeding.

I will try and drop in as it will be a welcome relief from what I know lies ahead. I am having to sort a lot out.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Sabbatical

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:00 pm

wags wrote:I may not be around much as I have a very complex bullying case to attend to and need to divert energy to sorting this. I have had to initiate pre trial proceeding.

I will try and drop in as it will be a welcome relief from what I know lies ahead. I am having to sort a lot out.

Wags

wags,
before having to write complicated legal arguments
I would spend hours, even days
playing spider solitaire on the computer, four suits
sorting, getting my mind trained

you and I have had our differences
however, I sense we have encountered similar challenges

I wish you peace. Calm.
that you find strength of Spirit

and that Wisdom is given to you.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Nancy,

Many thanks for your message and suggestions.

I am well versed in the 'dark' arts involved. Skeleton arguments do require a great deal of effort but thankfully I am hoping to arrive at a more satisfactory conclusion though harder to achieve by avoiding the necessity to do that in this case. It always takes ages, I liked using the mah jong solitaire myself.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Update:

I am making progress and I may have this sorted in a couple of weeks. All my mental powers are now fully awoken, and I have managed to gather all my fellow collegues in the Anti Bullying community to boot. Some people are in for a shock, in two weeks is my estimate.
wags
Commander

Return to The Round Table