Banned from Pegasus, the new ATS

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Banned from Pegasus, the new ATS

Postby wags » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 pm

kevin wrote:
I kept trying to explain that I had no problemo with fruitbat, but He sure does have one about Me.

I had recieved a very clear instruction to not set foot upon that boat, nobody else heard it, and I was sat in another St Marys church in Banbury packed full.
I couldn't fathom out what that message meant.
But as things began to unravel it was clear to Myself to not be involved on the resolute site.
Then when the rabid dog myles was unleashed, it was clear also to Myself to remove Myself from the token.
I was all set to simply remove the sites from My favorites bar, and ramble on.

As to what the quarantined bunch have in common, well, We have run foul of Linda, but My senses still think the world of her.
My senses are on full alert about blue bottles.
Kevin

That is a natural response Kevin, I have come across the very same many times, that is the feeling the world of her', one can hate the behaviour without hating the person. I think Blue is really a Red 'herring' shaped bottle' ;)
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 pm

I'd like to get Kevin down to the old church in Mesita. It would be fascinating to get his impression of that place.

Quarantine is a word that isn't used nearly as much as it used to be. When my mother was growing up, the family was under quarantine for a time. I think it was for measles. Grandpa would sneak home from the Post Office after dark, just for a short visit. He was the Postmaster, so he had to be observed staying clear of the contagion. That was when the health dept still posted quarantine signs on the homes.

These days we often use reverse precautions in patient care. When caring for immunosuppressed individuals, gloves, gowns and masks are the fashion of the day. We don't want the person receiving chemo to be exposed to everything we've been around.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 pm

StarCat wrote:I'd like to get Kevin down to the old church in Mesita. It would be fascinating to get his impression of that place.

Quarantine is a word that isn't used nearly as much as it used to be. When my mother was growing up, the family was under quarantine for a time. I think it was for measles. Grandpa would sneak home from the Post Office after dark, just for a short visit. He was the Postmaster, so he had to be observed staying clear of the contagion. That was when the health dept still posted quarantine signs on the homes.

These days we often use reverse precautions in patient care. When caring for immunosuppressed individuals, gloves, gowns and masks are the fashion of the day. We don't want the person receiving chemo to be exposed to everything we've been around.

Cat

Good job We have You nurse cat here in the quarantined hut.

I have been watching out for early signs of the "infection" to show, but as of yet no pimples or rashes.
What type of "infection" do You suppose We could have all caught over such vast distances apart?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 pm

I wish I knew. I said last year that things we're at risk of self-destructing. Something has been out of sequence for a while. Like a piano with with one key just barely out of tune. You can hear that something isn't quite right, but you can't quite identify it.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:55 pm

It's an equine infection, with a sprinkle of subway dirt, and spattered ship paint.....now Pegasus has the Spider-Man flu.

So, how's about our Quantum Infection weird interaction across the pond?

Jung once said a horse with wings, is likely to never be truly grounded.....or was that Krishnamurti...eh....

Seems even Cats are being exposed to our quarantine of blueballs....but then again, aren't all the characters still involved on the Cosmic fart Spider-Man herself?

Spider-man's resolute in action.

How many Linda's does it take to get to the center of a forum?

One, to do the hosting.

Cheers,
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Round Table