Banned from Pegasus, the new ATS

No sides to this table. A place where anything goes. Just be polite and leave the hard core vulgarities alone, anyway, the forum won't let you post them.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Banned from Pegasus, the new ATS

Postby DavidG » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:52 pm

At Pegasus, we have seen the inability to allow for sane and reasonable discussions for years, and until now I was able to find some semblance of goodness there in a few members, making it worthy of staying, but recently a turn of the tables towards hate and discord towards various segments of humanity has taken hold, along with a serious case of too many chiefs(mods and admins) and not enough Indians.

After posting a goodbye thread there, I was compelled by certain posts to return for a spell to clarify some peoples views of various news stories and events, which were being presented without due diligence, or a hand towards personal paranoid beliefs and ideals by several members.

The place has turned into a quagmire of discord and divisiveness, clearly pointed out by myself and other members, and run by admins and mods who are clearly in over their head, and unable to discern between heated discussion and civil unrest of the minds there.

So, I posted a few replies to a conspiracy minded idiot there, to get a rise..it took a couple days, but I was banned for three months over what is called a violation of t and c.....or better known as an obvious disdain among admin there for common sense and due diligence.

And they think after three months I will give a rats arse about returning there....ha!

They will never get to see Littleenki again, after nearly four thousand posts and an epic tome of content and commentary....he is gone.

Also seems my hemorrhoids are already clearing up..hmm, go figure....

Pegasus...the new. ATS.....
Kevin, shall we add a sub group to the no clue clan...called the no Pegasus consortium?

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Banned from Pegasus, the new ATS

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:30 pm

DavidG wrote:At Pegasus, we have seen the inability to allow for sane and reasonable discussions for years, and until now I was able to find some semblance of goodness there in a few members, making it worthy of staying, but recently a turn of the tables towards hate and discord towards various segments of humanity has taken hold, along with a serious case of too many chiefs(mods and admins) and not enough Indians.

After posting a goodbye thread there, I was compelled by certain posts to return for a spell to clarify some peoples views of various news stories and events, which were being presented without due diligence, or a hand towards personal paranoid beliefs and ideals by several members.

The place has turned into a quagmire of discord and divisiveness, clearly pointed out by myself and other members, and run by admins and mods who are clearly in over their head, and unable to discern between heated discussion and civil unrest of the minds there.

So, I posted a few replies to a conspiracy minded idiot there, to get a rise..it took a couple days, but I was banned for three months over what is called a violation of t and c.....or better known as an obvious disdain among admin there for common sense and due diligence.

And they think after three months I will give a rats arse about returning there....ha!

They will never get to see Littleenki again, after nearly four thousand posts and an epic tome of content and commentary....he is gone.

Also seems my hemorrhoids are already clearing up..hmm, go figure....

Pegasus...the new. ATS.....
Kevin, shall we add a sub group to the no clue clan...called the no Pegasus consortium?

Cheers!
Dave

David,
My apologies, I am not one that is accustomed to the "politics" of "forums".
I was banned at Pegasus and Godlikeproductions.
Don't know if Linda has banned me. I choose to leave, and do not care if she then banned me.

John participated in one forum some years ago. I found his conversations doing an internet search for something else.
The conversations his was engaging it were with people whom he had visit and work with him in his lab(s).
Amazingly refreshing to read.
If you would be willing to write a couple paragraphs that explain what you have experimented with, and your observations, I will read/send it to John.
Perhaps I can convince him to discuss things with you.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:38 am

DavidG,

Thats a shame, perhaps that is what has happened to Zorgon also?
I wear My banned medals with pride, especially My purple heart self deleted one.
Luke ( PWM) is class.
Sometimes the little white bull just causes toooooooo much jealousy with the herd of black bulls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhqLCLTQ-w
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:15 am

kevin wrote:DavidG,

Thats a shame, perhaps that is what has happened to Zorgon also?
I wear My banned medals with pride, especially My purple heart self deleted one.
Luke ( PWM) is class.
Sometimes the little white bull just causes toooooooo much jealousy with the herd of black bulls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhqLCLTQ-w
Kevin

A shame for them indeed, as that forum is under hostile takeover, and it seems Zorgon has not shown himself for months.

I liken his situation to Helios giving Phaeton the reigns, and Phaeton/prc admin finding the operation of such a forum is vastly more difficult than driving from the backseat...the admins and mods there now have a divisive quagmire of intolerance, hate, and far fetched tomfoolery on their hands, and soon the comet will strike the Earth, giving way to a new Ragnarok at PRC.

He had sour words for you and others Kevin, but away from Pegasus, he seemed to be a different person, one who if nothing else, I admired for his ability to find content in that which seemed so devoid of any.

Im learning this forum stuff still, and how those who when called out for thie hate and intolerance of humanity's differences and paranoias will lash out and attack the hand that feeds.

For me on prc....it was a case of as I grew in my search for self introspective, and shared my triumphs and tribulations like a heart on a sleeve, it became evident that I was casting pearls before swine.

My search of late, since pulling away from the Cosmic retard, and now Pegasus hate consortium....has been fruitful, with comparing the many minds of the masters, and ancient volumes of available knowledge for the taking....so I must ask myself....why do those who seem to wish to improve themselves, always seem to lay trees across the road?

Kevin, you have been instrumental in guiding me, without nary a rein, and for that I place you in a special dimension, never to be harmed or deviated....yes, a field of sorts, to put it in simple terms...and each day the lessons you so charmingly and gently share, show a huge value for the effort.

If all people could find such a muse, the world would be a better place.

At any rate, my hemorrhoids are almost gone, and there have been a few emails from people to say.."ooh Im sorry you were banned", but for me it is a most enligtening experience indeed. The medal of honor is so worth the wait, I too will wear it with pride.

DavidG, the now thrice banned...and feeling the love......:-)
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:52 am

Nancy, after years of being amazed at the effort and success of Johns work, in videos and other sources, it would truly be an honor to converse with him on any level...

On that note, my research has been very limited by time constraints, and financial ones, and has been very simple and minimal compared to anything John has done.

Ive done many tests with cymatics, and my rig, but just to visualize what is happening, and then weigh in upon what it means...

I have attempted to build several rudimentary gravitors, or gravitators...of which one actually moved with a pulsed dc input, and another did not..

I have built several lifters, the best of which was donut shaped, but nothing groundbreaking.

For me, the building has always been a channel to the contemplation, a fuel for my mind to wander into new realms, mostly philosophical, but some to prove to myself that mainstream science is as hamfisted as they seem, when I have experienced what may be called a spiritual encounter during the use of pulsed hvdc to operate such devices...and this feeling I get every time is one of confirmation in that during the simple effect of the ionic breeze it has been called, is something interdimensional, and unique in that it feels if I could put myself through that lifter center, I would go somewhere else immediately.

Aside from that Ive done some transformer work, building primary/secondary core and pickup with unique powdered magnetite filling, and have found the excitabilty of the non rigid magnetite powder to be an excellent core material when placed into a plastic tube and wrapped with magnet wire in standard fsshion. I did notice a small improvement of induction through this design, and also a bit more of a spike on the collapse when using this core design in a Naudin 2.0s gen.

My gravitor used tungsten thin film with a magnetite impregnated silicone for a dielectric...thats the one which when hung from a pendulum apparatus, swung handily with pulsed dc.

Id have pmed this reply, but cannot find the pm on your profile..so after reading, let me or admin know if you wish to have it deleted.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:37 pm

One wonders what is in store for this banned of super heroes.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:46 pm

DavidG wrote:Nancy, after years of being amazed at the effort and success of Johns work, in videos and other sources, it would truly be an honor to converse with him on any level...

On that note, my research has been very limited by time constraints, and financial ones, and has been very simple and minimal compared to anything John has done.

Ive done many tests with cymatics, and my rig, but just to visualize what is happening, and then weigh in upon what it means...

I have attempted to build several rudimentary gravitors, or gravitators...of which one actually moved with a pulsed dc input, and another did not..

I have built several lifters, the best of which was donut shaped, but nothing groundbreaking.

For me, the building has always been a channel to the contemplation, a fuel for my mind to wander into new realms, mostly philosophical, but some to prove to myself that mainstream science is as hamfisted as they seem, when I have experienced what may be called a spiritual encounter during the use of pulsed hvdc to operate such devices...and this feeling I get every time is one of confirmation in that during the simple effect of the ionic breeze it has been called, is something interdimensional, and unique in that it feels if I could put myself through that lifter center, I would go somewhere else immediately.

Aside from that Ive done some transformer work, building primary/secondary core and pickup with unique powdered magnetite filling, and have found the excitabilty of the non rigid magnetite powder to be an excellent core material when placed into a plastic tube and wrapped with magnet wire in standard fsshion. I did notice a small improvement of induction through this design, and also a bit more of a spike on the collapse when using this core design in a Naudin 2.0s gen.

My gravitor used tungsten thin film with a magnetite impregnated silicone for a dielectric...thats the one which when hung from a pendulum apparatus, swung handily with pulsed dc.

Id have pmed this reply, but cannot find the pm on your profile..so after reading, let me or admin know if you wish to have it deleted.

Cheers
Dave

Dave,
John is "put off" by forums. (However there was that one forum he participated in with other people who had been at his lab...amazing info)
We are preparing for our first, "test" conference.
We can handle 50 people, but are going to do a test conference with only 25. John is going to "build something", then everyone at the conference is also going to build what John built. Conference will be live streamed on the internet. We are finishing up getting all the video cameras and control booth operating. Need to get a few things more for the conference room.
We had a brain storming meeting on what to do at the "test" conference/workshop. Asked John, "What have you built, from scratch?"
We are creating a Hutchison website with a library of documents and videos. We are going to ask those that are following John's work, "What would you like to build at the first conference/workshop"?
Of course, most people will want an anti-gravity device.
But you need to crawl before you walk, and anti-gravity is running.
So we are going to be taking people, a step at a time, through the thought processes of John and building basic devices, first.
I copied and pasted your post here to John's email. Asked him if he thought "talking with David" might assist him in preparing for the first conference/workshop.
(BTW--I often read Kevin's posts to John..which he really enjoys)

Below is the list of devices John has "built from scratch" (notes from our meeting):

Tesla coils
Signal generator
Ray gun
Transformer
Vacuum tube
Van da graph
Power cells
Spark gaps
Capacitors, inductor, resistor
Diode
Machine tools
Plasma generators
Corona suppresors
Interferometers
Biopolar tesla coil
Electrical meters
Repulsion coils
Insulating housings/structures
Built magnets/electrets
Pyro electric generator
Magnet motors
Phase shifters
RF field shapers
Radios
Ultrasonics, infrasound
Built low power lasers
Audio generators
Conventional batteries
Low and High freq transducers
Chromium trees
Grown crystals in various environments
Put own tooth back into mouth!
Forestry
Life extensions
Radio astronomy/spectrum analyzers
Satellite dish, antenna
Wave guides
Sonar/radar
Cryptic messages from navy ships
Navy ship disassembly
Chemist , tri-nitro glycerin inside fridge
Glass blowing
Alexander generator/alternator
T. Henry moray devices
replicated the Philadelphia experiment
recreated the Arc of the covenant
Ben franklin replications
T. Townshed brown
Cosmology
Peddle powered penton boats
Remington gun making business
Built revolving canon
Static listening
Was a DJ

teaching people "how to do anti-gravity", or "anti-radiation" will require that they get some basics under their belts
maybe you and John will converse, and you can assist in methods to communicate the basics

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm

DavidG wrote: <snip>

<snip>
Cheers
Dave

If I may be so bold, I am curious, why did you choose tungsten?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
DavidG wrote: <snip>

<snip>
Cheers
Dave

If I may be so bold, I am curious, why did you choose tungsten?

Mikado

I had discussed using it with another member, my thoughts that it had high temperature extreme resistance, and he agreed...it was cheap, bought it as a foil of sorts...had to make mechanical connections, due to not wanting to fry the connection point...used tiny little watch screws and nuts with very small wire loops..very crude, but it worked ok.

Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
DavidG wrote:Nancy, after years of being amazed at the effort and success of Johns work, in videos and other sources, it would truly be an honor to converse with him on any level...

Cheers
Dave

Dave,
John is "put off" by forums. (However there was that one forum he participated in with other people who had been at his lab...amazing info)
We are preparing for our first, "test" conference.
We can handle 50 people, but are going to do a test conference with only 25. John is going to "build something", then everyone at the conference is also going to build what John built. Conference will be live streamed on the internet. We are finishing up getting all the video cameras and control booth operating. Need to get a few things more for the conference room.
We had a brain storming meeting on what to do at the "test" conference/workshop. Asked John, "What have you built, from scratch?"
We are creating a Hutchison website with a library of documents and videos. We are going to ask those that are following John's work, "What would you like to build at the first conference/workshop"?
Of course, most people will want an anti-gravity device.
But you need to crawl before you walk, and anti-gravity is running.
So we are going to be taking people, a step at a time, through the thought processes of John and building basic devices, first.
I copied and pasted your post here to John's email. Asked him if he thought "talking with David" might assist him in preparing for the first conference/workshop.
(BTW--I often read Kevin's posts to John..which he really enjoys)

Below is the list of devices John has "built from scratch" (notes from our meeting):

Tesla coils
Signal generator
Ray gun
Transformer
Vacuum tube
Van da graph
Power cells
Spark gaps
Capacitors, inductor, resistor
Diode
Machine tools
Plasma generators
Corona suppresors
Interferometers
Biopolar tesla coil
Electrical meters
Repulsion coils
Insulating housings/structures
Built magnets/electrets
Pyro electric generator
Magnet motors
Phase shifters
RF field shapers
Radios
Ultrasonics, infrasound
Built low power lasers
Audio generators
Conventional batteries
Low and High freq transducers
Chromium trees
Grown crystals in various environments
Put own tooth back into mouth!
Forestry
Life extensions
Radio astronomy/spectrum analyzers
Satellite dish, antenna
Wave guides
Sonar/radar
Cryptic messages from navy ships
Navy ship disassembly
Chemist , tri-nitro glycerin inside fridge
Glass blowing
Alexander generator/alternator
T. Henry moray devices
replicated the Philadelphia experiment
recreated the Arc of the covenant
Ben franklin replications
T. Townshed brown
Cosmology
Peddle powered penton boats
Remington gun making business
Built revolving canon
Static listening
Was a DJ

teaching people "how to do anti-gravity", or "anti-radiation" will require that they get some basics under their belts
maybe you and John will converse, and you can assist in methods to communicate the basics

Nancy

Id love to share a word with John, and possibly join in a build of sorts..my shop although dismantled and stored away, is decent, and I have the basic skills to build circuits and various small stuff..I heartily agree small steps are important, especially with folks who may not have the funds to keep up with more complex devices. Many of the things in that list John has built remind me of my younger days of tinkering with buddies in the barn of my friends house..we built all sort of weird machines, and enjoyed testing them and usually destroying them in the process or having the remnants morph into other stuff. Hybrid JetSkis, Electric Riding Mowers..etc..all good fun!

My favorite fields have been Cymatics more for art and enjoyment, Auto sound system design and installation, as well as building or helping to build numerous project cars and boats through the years..even though I was an electronic tech in the Navy, I was far too young then to appreciate the importance of retaining much of what I learned there. I also have marijuana to "thank" for erasing a lot of my memory of early days..oh well, we live and learn.

Now I am a glass artist and really enjoy making jewelry with the glass I make...mostly lampworking and kiln working...am also a goldsmith but dont work with that stuff much anymore due to the darned price of it!LOL!

As for forums, I was never much of a forum guy and was always hands on, but business and art show schedules have occupied the biggest portion of my time in the last decade..it would be nice to get back to hands on soon..very exciting possibilities there.

Thank you Nancy for bringing my awareness to this new effort you guys are pondering, it would be a great opportunity indeed!

Cheers, Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Round Table